The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
I have a different approach. Instead of trying not to look or sneaking looks, I will openly look. Now there is a difference between looking and staring. It is mostly the duration and the look on your face. The key is to keep it brief and casual.
Yes I prefer this actually. Staring is aggression, glancing is admiration.
Old 21-10-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yes I prefer this actually. Staring is aggression, glancing is admiration.
I agreed. For me, I will try to glance tactically, so that the lady will know that I am appreciating, not Tiko stares.

Compliment them such as : You are very well dressed today, for the occasions (maybe some corporate event etc......), Compliments is free but let them know that their time spent in dressing up is much appreciated and did not go unnoticed.

This, always work for me.
Old 21-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Sometimes cannot tahan intermittent glance become continuous fixed glance
Old 21-10-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
James7Milner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Sometimes cannot tahan intermittent glance become continuous fixed glance
Cannot help ma, eyeballs got stuck and able to shift to other places haha
Old 21-10-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Zenta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with looking them in the eyes.

Once I went drinking with colleagues. One was married. I happened to make eye contact with her, which I extended past 3 seconds. Sparks created.

Ended up bedding her a number of times.
Old 22-10-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenta View Post

Once I went drinking with colleagues. One was married. I happened to make eye contact with her, which I extended past 3 seconds. Sparks created.

My previous job had a pretty admin, 40 years old, well kept but single. Before I left the company she was sorting out my paper work and suddenly started small talks with me. I looked at her twinkling eyes, smiled and made her laugh. She blushed throughout the chat.

While serving my notice, she asked me out for lunch a few times. Only the first time is actual lunch. Our lust had taken over, lunch time become quick bonks in a secluded handicapped toilet in the building and also at her condo after work.

Her love of short dresses really help. If only she could follow me to my current job then I will have a fwb - fucking work buddy.
Old 22-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My previous job had a pretty admin, 40 years old, well kept but single. Before I left the company she was sorting out my paper work and suddenly started small talks with me. I looked at her twinkling eyes, smiled and made her laugh. She blushed throughout the chat.

While serving my notice, she asked me out for lunch a few times. Only the first time is actual lunch. Our lust had taken over, lunch time become quick bonks in a secluded handicapped toilet in the building and also at her condo after work.

Her love of short dresses really help. If only she could follow me to my current job then I will have a fwb - fucking work buddy.
it's a blessing that she didn't follow you. It can get rather complicated if your other colleagues were to find out you're fwb relationship. It's kinky and it's in the movies. In real life, it can get rather messy.
Old 22-10-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenta View Post

Kindly elaborate with full details. Tia!
Old 22-10-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
albertos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Learnt a new meaning of fwb lol
Old 26-10-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
it's a blessing that she didn't follow you. It can get rather complicated if your other colleagues were to find out you're fwb relationship. It's kinky and it's in the movies. In real life, it can get rather messy.
We have encountered and read of so many cases when it got VERY messy!
Old 26-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

I've recently moved to stay in with my in-laws as we sold our flat and are waiting for for our new apartment. Every night when my MIL come back from work, after shower, will always be in her loose t-shirt with no bra. The nipples are poking out. and always got chance to see her tits when she raise her hand or bends down. Don't want to see also cannot.
Old 26-10-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
I've recently moved to stay in with my in-laws as we sold our flat and are waiting for for our new apartment. Every night when my MIL come back from work, after shower, will always be in her loose t-shirt with no bra. The nipples are poking out. and always got chance to see her tits when she raise her hand or bends down. Don't want to see also cannot.
You lucky guy, you!
Old 27-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
You lucky guy, you!
problem is i have no desire for her leh. most of the time my wife will be beside me. Initially when I moved over she still try to wear bra. now, after a few months, she heck care liao.
Old 27-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
problem is i have no desire for her leh. most of the time my wife will be beside me. Initially when I moved over she still try to wear bra. now, after a few months, she heck care liao.
No desire or no chance?
Old 27-10-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
No desire or no chance?
Both lor. Although I do have fetish for mature ladies. But MIL i think is too extreme and dangerous for me man..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1