The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
I go after my trip to the no.1 country...but then go there also wont be able to understand the people and country
i got good suggestion for you to understand the country better. Go stay there for 2 years and i am sure u will understand them much better
Old 10-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
i got good suggestion for you to understand the country better. Go stay there for 2 years and i am sure u will understand them much better
kill me better....
Old 10-02-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Staying in HCM need to hv income! Any job opportunity for sporean in HCMC?
Old 10-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Staying in HCM need to hv income! Any job opportunity for sporean in HCMC?
If want to live well there, must either do business there or get posted there as expat. But must be careful hor, some singapore companies offer peanuts salary for singaporean staff based there.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
If want to live well there, must either do business there or get posted there as expat. But must be careful hor, some singapore companies offer peanuts salary for singaporean staff based there.

What type of business can sporean do in vietnam, eg F&B? I hv heard vietnamese govt official no easy to handle if a person want to do business in vn!
Old 10-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok

What type of business can sporean do in vietnam, eg F&B? I hv heard vietnamese govt official no easy to handle if a person want to do business in vn!
Bro, if do business, try to bring some idea from singapore to vietnam... eg medicure/pedicure or setup some form of agency there.

My brother just started his business begining of this year.. need to have a vietnamese partner, foreigner cannot setup alone. And also quite a number of agency to go to do paperwork. He even prepared some amount of money during his opening ceremony...in case got authority come and disturb..

This is the limited knowledge that i can share... still very new to understand vietnam as compared to bro SingViet
Old 10-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posetd by Chanyboy
bros, who planning trip up to HCM? Jetstar offers start. It's good to know more of the country, the gals & the mindset. Leads like SingViet, Nyquist etc. would probably be able to bring us around town... any chance?

I'll be the first in the queue:

- Chanyboy
- Kangtuo??
- Sha Qua??
Bro i have already got plans to go hcm... beginning or march and mid april. But i will be going there alone... thanks for the invitation.
basically is to see my ba xa there... also to check out whether all the things she told me is true or not.

Mid april fly there by jetstar (early morning)... fly back by tiger(noon time). It should be a better deal and the flight timing seems better this way.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro, if do business, try to bring some idea from singapore to vietnam... eg medicure/pedicure or setup some form of agency there.

My brother just started his business begining of this year.. need to have a vietnamese partner, foreigner cannot setup alone. And also quite a number of agency to go to do paperwork. He even prepared some amount of money during his opening ceremony...in case got authority come and disturb..

This is the limited knowledge that i can share... still very new to understand vietnam as compared to bro SingViet

Bro,
Thanks for the info!
Old 10-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, we are no fight to Vietnamese in terms of medicure and pedicure. They are much better and cheaper than Singapore. When i say cheap, i mean around 40,000 VND (S$4). If any bro has the chance, do go and try their 1 hr hair washing experience. Singapore saloons wash hair for maybe 5 to 10 mins, but in Vietnam, its around 45 mins to 1 hr. They massage your head and also wash face for you, will even shave for you. And best of all, its damm cheap.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for the compliments but i think i am still learning. there are some other bros out there who know vietnam better than i do.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
thanks for the compliments but i think i am still learning. there are some other bros out there who know vietnam better than i do.

Maybe lament can match u.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if lament match...it will be a joke....anyway even if lament match...maybe it is more to his Jc life
Old 10-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
not to be arrogant, but lament is more specialized in joo chiat's little vietnam than Vietnam itself. It has been a long long long long time since he last step onto a HCM City bound plane
Old 10-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hmmm it is never too late to quit. Is money loaned???
what to do ..we will loan him some $$ but won't expect it will be return

but there won't be second time...hope u can pull thru otherwise more sad things will follow

god bless him

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
not to be arrogant, but lament is more specialized in joo chiat's little vietnam than Vietnam itself. It has been a long long long long time since he last step onto a HCM City bound plane

I also frequent jc area, 51, but i don't know whether he (lament) hang in 51 or not or other jc pub! I only know he started vietnamese programme
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1