The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 27-05-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 19
CravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Bro go weekend better.she start work ard 9pm..can share yr east joint?
Clear your pms bro
Old 27-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Was at OT with some friends from overseas few nights ago.

Whilst talking on the 3rd floor in front of Crazy Hours next to the escalator, saw a quite pretty lady dressed in white with big boobs. there is another spa shop between hers and Crazy horse. So asked her her name and where she from. She spoke chinese, but she does not sound chinese. Did not want to give name. After less than 30 secs, she abruptly said if not interested, then go away. So we left. Not that great PR - maybe targeting Angmos!!

Anyone know who she is.......
Sometime they also look at the way you dress to see if you got money or not
Old 27-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Was at OT with some friends from overseas few nights ago.

Whilst talking on the 3rd floor in front of Crazy Hours next to the escalator, saw a quite pretty lady dressed in white with big boobs. there is another spa shop between hers and Crazy horse. So asked her her name and where she from. She spoke chinese, but she does not sound chinese. Did not want to give name. After less than 30 secs, she abruptly said if not interested, then go away. So we left. Not that great PR - maybe targeting Angmos!!

Anyone know who she is.......
from ur description she's old bird PRC (half localized) milf QiQi. started 2nd floor, then 3rd now 4th. has an attitude but flash $$ she'll open legs. all MLs at OT chop angmohs at night. go off-peak can nego $100 all in.
Old 27-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Sometime they also look at the way you dress to see if you got money or not
yes

even if u walk pass their shops they scrutinise u fr head to toe

see if u got d 'AV look'

usually those that look 'safe' are the senior citizens

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
yes

even if u walk pass their shops they scrutinise u fr head to toe

see if u got d 'AV look'

usually those that look 'safe' are the senior citizens

sometime they look at your watch, if branded watch their eyes will become very big and welcome you with a smile
Old 05-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of

Any bros know what's the name of this girl? Tried to find her at Cozy Dreams before but turns out she was working night shift

Old 13-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

went yesterday to look for someone on level 2 but turn out that she was not in scouted level 2 and 3 and i see more new girls. one or two catch my eye on level 3 but there were also freelancers around i think. some guys asking to choose different girls (like geylang) lol
Old 19-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
went yesterday to look for someone on level 2 but turn out that she was not in scouted level 2 and 3 and i see more new girls. one or two catch my eye on level 3 but there were also freelancers around i think. some guys asking to choose different girls (like geylang) lol
So far quite quiet
Old 19-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong Jiing Yih View Post
Any bros know what's the name of this girl? Tried to find her at Cozy Dreams before but turns out she was working night shift

Lisa at level 2 near toilet
Old 19-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
So far quite quiet
Famous cindy is back!!!
Old 19-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Famous cindy is back!!!
Oh thanks. Been there recently but not much happening.. may try to go there see see look look
Old 19-06-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Quote:
Famous cindy is back!!!
Where is she at?
Old 19-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lisa at level 2 near toilet
Thanks Bro, btw she only work night shift is It? You have her contact or not? Can pm me?
Old 20-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyone tried the non PRC ml side by side on lvl 2? Can share fr or cost?
Old 20-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Famous cindy is back!!!
What's so special abt this Cindy? Where was she formally fr? she's a LEGEND???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1