The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
father82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Story] My affair with teacher

First of all,I have to apologize for my poor English because I am not Singaporean.I hope the grammatical mistakes will not make reading this short story uncomfortable.

Start of story
I have been noticing my teacher since she (let's call her K) start her job at the school I attend when I was Sec3.She was a fresh graduate that time,22 year old, 160cm tall, but with a pair of 36G breast. Many of my classmate were interested. Unfortunately, she was assigned to teach Sec1 and 2. It didn't matter since I always like to have sex with young women, I always wait for these chances.

I promoted to Sec 4 next year,and was elected the class monitor.With the amendment inside the school, K became our history Teacher. As history was an elective subject in my school, the class were 20 ppl during hist period.With the role of class monitor, teachers often ordered me to do this or that, like an assistant for them.

One day, the chances came.
At the beginning of period, K found out she forgot the class marked assignment and her pencil case at the staff room,she asked me to pick them for her. She told me that the pencil case was in her hand bag.So I proceed to the staff room and did what I was told.I started to search through her bag and I thought the case was there.But when I took it out,it wasn't a case but a dildo! I was shocked and quickly took out my camera to record it. Later I also found out a box of unused condoms.I guess she has 'part time' after her teacher work..Finally I placed her cas on the assignment.

When I went back,she was teaching and she asked why I spend 10 mins for a case and assignment. I lied to her with the excuse that I went to toilet.

Continue tmr
Old 29-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: [Story] My affair with teacher

1st camper reportin!
Old 29-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
asheferall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd camper reportin in!
Old 29-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd camper reporting...!!

cs
Old 29-05-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

4th camper reporting in !
Old 29-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Babymllo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5th camper here!
Old 29-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31045 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

5th camper reporting in !

31 022 3/6 Grimwell+19, 28/5 masterbaker+5,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 29-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

6th reporting!!
Old 29-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hope im not late .. im 7th
Old 29-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 16
HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!

report for camping sir!
Old 29-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
doggy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm sorry i'm camping here for more hehehe!!
Old 30-05-2013, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

36G is really damn huge, did you meant to type F and hit G accidentally lol

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 30-05-2013, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hungry4Pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good so far! Setting up camp!
Old 30-05-2013, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 20
Cracky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCracky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCracky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Setting up tent!!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
father82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx for all bro support and sorry for late renew!

Contin here

After I discovered the special hobby of my busty teacher,I has always want to blackmail her.

The school swimming gala would be held just a month later then the beginning of new school year,I participate every year though I am not good at swimming the last to arrive. With the score award program, student who are helpers in sports events can get extra marks in sports sub daily marks. I register as both player and worker.

Today is the event day.I checked the duty list to see when and where to work. I was appointed to stationed the entrance/exit of staff changing rm to prevent student using it.The time was after lunch till the end.Quickly, I realise that it include the period of event 30: 200 m free style for women. Since I study in boys' school,women must be teachers la.The list of players were also posted next to duty list,the busty teacher were one of 4 players. The plan started to initial in my mind...

It was 3pm now.
'The last event,200m women free style is going to start.There are 4 competitors who are Miss K, Miss X and....' Everybody were in their house T shirt and Pe shorts ,cheering loudly.
For me, I was only in my wet swimmer trunk because of Hot weather.

The event began. At First,Ms K (the busty) was the fastest in 50m,but she faced difficulties when changing direction(maybe her boobs block her?) and she fell behind by others. She was slower than the Champion in 30s finally.

After the match, teachers go shower and changing one by one because the area of staff changing rm is small.Miss K was last one to go and start my plan at that time.

I cut off the water supply after she close the water tap.With my prediction,she asked for help by shouting.
'Is there anyone?My hair is full with shampoo but no water!'
'Miss K I am coming to help u,plese open the door.'I replied.
'But I am naked now. I dunn wan many ppl see me nake.'
"don't worry la. No body except me outside.' the room was located at the pool where no one goes ( dead end road)
She open the door letme in and quickly close it again.She unfold her arms in front of the boobs and tol me the situation.
'I see and i'll try'I pretended.
At that time,she was facing the wall and i could only see her back.I was facing the tap.Well, I was unable to provide water unless I left,but how would I gave up the chance? I thought about my swimmer truck. She was closing her ee so I took of the trunk and twisted it over her hair to 'provide water' Eventually
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1