The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
Orbit79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOrbit79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Visited NN this morning, and I can only say I will RTF again very soon...

When she opened the door to greet me, I was surprised to see such a petite and pretty lady. She is a 9/10 in terms of looks and body for me. Initially I did not hold my hopes high, but she exceeded all my expectations. I love her slim and well-endowed body.

Her services (including massage) are all top notch. She was friendly and chatty, and soon we were behaving like lovers. As mentioned by other bros, her AR is out of this world. I have never been "roamed" like this before...this is an experience I will never ever forget.

FJ with her was amazing. She was wet and tight, and I was so overwhelmed with excitement that I could explode any moment. Had to slow down once in a while to recover my stance, but still I did not last long...

Definitely will RTF, she is now my number one fav. Total score is a solid 9/10 for me!
Old 22-04-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TAZBOY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to try after seeing so many brother review.

Looks - 8/10, cute and petite, my cup of tea.
Body - 9/10, , meat in all the right places with a perky ass.
Attitude - 10/10, really high GFE all the way. Went the extra mile to help with the clothes removal n shoe.
BJ - 10/10, action starts in the shower, suction nice and strong with good rhythm, nearly lost in to her in bj stage
Massage - 9/10, very good massage,
AR - 9/10, After massage, ar started. Never a fan of that but I enjoy her service.
FJ 10/10, gets wet very easily. I surrender after 3 position. Pity could not finishing off in doggy.
COF- 11/10 seldom get to do tht on FL. She sporting took it like a champion.

RTF- definitely if time permit.A gem of its class.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

NiuNiu thanks all for supporting the super monday
Old 22-04-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
NiuNiu thanks all for supporting the super monday
Brudder HennesseyXO, can PM me contacts please. Just happened to browse through this thread and find it interesting with wonderful FR. Ups you with my humble points
Old 23-04-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 0
RainGod516 is a splendid one to beholdRainGod516 is a splendid one to beholdRainGod516 is a splendid one to beholdRainGod516 is a splendid one to beholdRainGod516 is a splendid one to beholdRainGod516 is a splendid one to beholdRainGod516 is a splendid one to behold

It's real solid experience I have with NiuNiu

Last edited by RainGod516; 23-04-2024 at 12:13 PM.
Old 23-04-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold

Super Review to sum up perfect Monday 🥰 of NiuNiu
Old 23-04-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster (A)

super tuesday
Old 23-04-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Grotesquedeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dedicating my first post here. Just went for my first session yesterday with NN and would like to thank all the bros’ previous FRs. They are 100% accurate and she is really 100% service orientated with all the GFE, worth every single cent.

Texted in the afternoon and got a reply immediately, so quickly confirmed a booking at night. Mine got delayed when nearing appointment time but it was still worth it to visit NN. Instructions were very clear and place was easy to find. Upon reaching she straightaway was very apologetic and still service oriented as what other bros said, helping to take out shoes, undress, etc. first impression is that she’s quite cute and petite, and I love the skimpy dress she was wearing.

The shower action was indeed one of a kind! She will start by rinsing, shampooing, then touching everything. It was a good 15 minutes of BBBJ shower action and another surprise is she came from behind and underneath me to BBBJ. First time experiencing such an action! After that went to do massage abit for about another 15 minutes then second part action begin.

She started by catbathing my ENTIRE body (back) from head to toe, no joke. Stereo sound really no joke when she’s alone. She is really very hardworking and leave no stones unturned. After that ask me to lift myself up on fours and she started AR, then BBBJ from below. Never expected to enjoy AR but it was really a surreal experience. Then I flipped over, she continued licking my thighs and BBBJ for awhile more with water and it was super shiok. Caps on then it was go-time. She rode on top for awhile before switching positions multiple times, her body is really no joke as she is very well maintained and can thrust very well, can tell she really puts in a lot of effort. then I asked her to lie down for my favourite standing missionary before I shoot my load. In the heat of the moment forgot to ask about COF as what other bros said, but I will definitely RTF to experience it. Also, all the awhile she is really very loud with her moans, and her body twitches are very shiok. The whole experience was really unforgettable. After that unload she still use water and help clean my soldier with her mouth. Then went to shower, cleaned up, made my payment and left a very happy and satisfied man.

Agree with other bros that she’s really very hardworking. Wouldn’t want to go back to MLs or other FLs. Will definitely RTF to try other stuff and explore more options!
Old 23-04-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
Experience: massage was relaxing, catbath, AR, wet
GFE: 8/10
Looks: 8/10, quite short
Boobs: Full D, good bounce and really good bonking in the valley.. nearly 🔫 out
BJ: 9/10, slow and deep ..... really can suck the soul out of you until you tap out upon CIM
FJ: 8/10, tried a few positions, got moaning, very accommodating, high effort

Best so far for me this year.
Can share ctc. Thanks
Old 25-04-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last Saturday got an appointment with NN

She made sure to help me with my shoes and clothes . She put them away nicely.

She turns on the shower and helps me to wash up clean with soap and all .. kissing my neck and back… then licking my back.. and fantastic AR.. and she turns me around and gives me a BBBJ. All in the shower. Can feel my dick just getting harder and harder in her mouth as you watch her try to swallow down to the base.

Shower done.. she gets out first and helps me out and dries me with the towel.. back and front. We do a massage. Good strength and then the action starts with her licking my back down to my asscrack… and she uses hot water to lick my body. Shiok. Then her hand reaches under me to stroke my cock…I raise my hips then into kneeling position she goes all out with AR…

Watching her slide under to suck me makes me want to push my cock deep into her throat…. But after that she asks me to roll over and the continues to service my with hot water and then more sucking… caps me and rides me till no end…. So much energy.

We end in missionary and she proceeds to mouthwash my cock…

The rest is sop .

Good experience continue to RTF
Old 25-04-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster (A)

EveryDay Review... this NiuNiu really makes wonders
Old 25-04-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster (A)

Wink Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Super Thursday fully booked 🙌 NiuNiu thanks all
Old 26-04-2024, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tired NN recently. Definitely high on service. Catbath, AR, BJ, reminds of cat 150 GEMS of old. One of the best.
Old 26-04-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00741 View Post
Tired NN recently.
Definitely high on service.
Catbath, AR, BJ,
reminds of cat 150 GEMS of old.
One of the best.
Good Memories

PopUp your reputation. Thanks
Old 26-04-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 1
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried NN few days back, really as per what the other reviews mentioned in terms of service.

Helping you undress shoes clothes, bbbj in the shower etc. only negative thing if I were to nitpicked is her boobs. Too artificial for me. But other than that, really superb service, definitely trained by the same lady boss that trained Joey.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1