The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CuddleBuddies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I'm usually lazy to post FR but since OKT was so on point with my booking, I decided to give my review:

Yumi from T003
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=...highlight=yumi

Looks: 8/10
80% to pics, slightly tanner.

Body: 8/10
Boobs are enhanced but soft to squeeze and awesome to boobfuck with. Her body is on point with curves at the right places though she has a slight belly. However don't let that sway you as her services are top notch.

BBBJ: 10/10
Does not complain when the BBBJ took a while and was very receptive to feedbacks/instructions. Easily one of the best BBBJ I had in a while.

FJ: 9/10
Very accommodating with my requested positions. What I appreciate the most was that she took the initiative to recommend other positions such doggy by the mirror, in the toilet etc.

GFE: 10/10
I don't really focus on GFE but I think she provides a good GFE overall.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
loomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

SS anna 3/5

Look like pic.
Good massage skills.
FJ very accommodating
Skin colour is tanned.
Location is good.
Nothing to complaint about.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hadidas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post
I used to be a kind person believing people working on the grounds are human too therefore one should always give chance.

However it’s seems like those unscrupulous suppliers make use of kind people to sell sgd2 durian as d197 durian.

One thing we all can do is to relax and be calm. Remember that it’s sgd120-140 per session. Not like sgd50 per pop. If open door then gal is not same then just reject. the first time may be awkward but it is business. make sure you open the advertised gal photo big big in your phone and once door is open then make a quick comparison. There is no such thing like oh she not same girl maybe no customer then can make up on services. Imagine the durian store got aircon, got water, got tissue paper, got gloves but they gave you a lousy durian. No matter how good the service, the sour feeling is there.

And if you walk away then you save sgd120-140 isn’t that nice? Though time and transport money maybe lost but that should be negligible. Rather than to make do with it then that’s when these supplier continue to make business as there are still customers out there willing to be con.

Just do it. Load the photo of the gal big big in your phone each time. if same gal then lucky fuck if not then find another fuck.
Kinda agree with this.
Not mentioning the fact that lot of good bros warning of bait and switch stable,
it is the attitude of "at least the girl don't look bad", "at least the service is good", "I already make the trip" that keep this type of stable alive.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bxks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2/5
Ss mini
At first got some issue of the discount. She didn't know when collect cash.
Location: It's better to have car or taxi. But carpark limited. Bus and train is far away.
Room with toilet which is good. Tower seem clean.
Look: 70 to 80% thai tan
Body and boobs: slim body soft boobs.
French: didn't get
Bj: need to improve can feel a bit of teeth.
Fj: tight and can feel grip. Feeling is good. Will not complain to do different positions.
Gfe: hardworking, can play boobs and will massage if you want.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hino88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg141 View Post
Whoa rich guy. Anyone ever done this before? Book full day means 9 x 1.5hr rate? More?
i believe fullday have diff rate with 1.5hr
Old 30-09-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
supremeshot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Joy SS 30 September

Body: 10/10 ( amazing ass , perfect tits )
Bbbj: 9/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
Old 30-09-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Late FR for Nim from SS

https://www.silk777.com/nim-21yo.html

Manage to book a session last Wed but due to work etc, only have time to write a FR now.

Starting off with looks, she is pretty with definitely above girl next door looks. Slim wrist n nice figure (not sure why I read a previous FR that mentioned a slight tummy but I have to disagree on that). Oh, natural boobs n she shaved her carpet (should be due to feedback on previous FR)

Communication is a bit hard as her English is limited but she made up for it with her personality and we manage to hit it off to make it a amazing session.

Do note that she heading back this week so if you shortlisted her, dont hesitate.
Old 30-09-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I used to be a kind person believing people working on the grounds are human too therefore one should always give chance.

However it’s seems like those unscrupulous suppliers make use of kind people to sell sgd2 durian as d197 durian.

One thing we all can do is to relax and be calm. Remember that it’s sgd120-140 per session. Not like sgd50 per pop. If open door then gal is not same then just reject. the first time may be awkward but it is business. make sure you open the advertised gal photo big big in your phone and once door is open then make a quick comparison. There is no such thing like oh she not same girl maybe no customer then can make up on services. Imagine the durian store got aircon, got water, got tissue paper, got gloves but they gave you a lousy durian. No matter how good the service, the sour feeling is there.

And if you walk away then you save sgd120-140 isn’t that nice? Though time and transport money maybe lost but that should be negligible. Rather than to make do with it then that’s when these supplier continue to make business as there are still customers out there willing to be con.

Just do it. Load the photo of the gal big big in your phone each time. if same gal then lucky fuck if not then find another fuck.
Agree with you bro !!
Old 30-09-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 12
lesky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlesky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pea from rolly polly
sunday 29 sep

called several stables looking fir budget bonks n finally settled on nearest location...
quite last minute but thats my timing...

location easy to reach n find...nice room n enough space to move or roll around...

looks need discount 20% from photo...very fair
not slim but her racks are big (34c) + natural...if u looking for slim n tall, can pass..hv meat at all the right places..
very high gfe, willing to servuce and pleased...very good attitude.
she rides well in cowgirl n can see she gets very high...various poaition tried n she is ok.....can see she enjoy coming.....
in between she massage u hard n well....i lime her thai massage...
very well worth $$$, no commercial feel...
my broken thai can and her english is passable...so some chemistry there...
okt is friendly n easily respond back quickly...
Old 30-09-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitoh View Post
Just had a great session with Gun from GALAXYXSCORTS

Link: https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745630

Arranged with OKT for a slot with Gun at 23:00H, 28/09/19 and OKT's reply were prompt and well detailed. Arrived at the site earlier and OKT gave the all green sign to proceed up to the love nest.

I was greeted by a sweet looking girl, looking exactly like the photo, but her character is cute, which shows another side to her sultry photos online. Shower was pretty SOP and soon after we began to proceed with the deed.

Here are my ratings:

Looks: 8/10

Boobs: 9/10. Big Ds. Seems enhanced, but very nice to the touch therefore it doesn't bother me anyway.

French: 10/10. Fucking fluent in it. Frenched like a couple that just got reunited from a long distance relationship.

AR: 8/10. Sent me straight to heavens with her tongue slithering around my butt hole.

BBBJ: 12/10. Bros who are seriously into BBBJ, she is the one WHO YOU SHOULD NOT MISS OUT. Extremely wet and slurpy. She is a tongue tornado, licking, swirling and twirling on my dick head, sending me to the roof like how the tornado in Tuas sent the factory roofs flying all over. Lots of action on my balls and shaft too which is so so so so sensual, exactly how I liked it. She even used her hand to give me a tantalising and teasing handjob with her tongue flickering on my pee-hole, sending me into pleasure shocks all over my body

CIM: 12/10. Took all of it in like a champ, without spilling a single bit

Painting: Gave her a paint and I think she came twice with her back arching upwards and thighs convulsing a little. Such an ego booster .

FJ: NA. Went for the session with 2xCIM in mind, not really into FJ.

GFE: 8/10. Definitely doesn't feel commercial and can tell that she's all out to please. And of course, she knows how to satisfy a man the right way.

Conclusion:
Bros who are into CIM, should definitely have a slot with her, her blowing skills will literally throw you off-balance and send you into a convulsive fit. Great GFE with minimal-to-no effort required to break the ice as she is a natural ice breaker. Definitely would RTF if wallet permits.
Miss her bbbj
Old 30-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtouch View Post
Hone your u-turn skill by going those massage shops. If ML not up to your expectation, just u-turn. Do it a few more times and you'll get used to it. No need to feel paiseh! You are in control of how you spend your hard-earned money. If you still find it difficult to u-turn, then go wih an empty pocket. No choice sure have to u-turn.
up you 15 points - izaaat
Old 30-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
or in TD 555. learn to reject aunties in sexy dress to “sit” your table.
up you 15 points - izaaat
Old 30-09-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Imlookingforsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Did a early booking from SS "Patty"

OKT is fast response to me in less the 10min
Do a early booking to avoid disappointment
Did try book Patty but booked at 1st time
No cock up in timing
Reach the place give
Instructions give
Chong ah.......
Door open
Saw Patty wearing some sexy wear.....
At least not disappointed
Look : not much make up but more to MiF
Boob : A.... but still looks good
At least my didi can get hard.....
Body : Swee Swee....
Lead me to room like BFGF tag me here n there
Ice break very easy.....
Went shower I in return oso touch here touch there....
Some tongue fight n b2b....
Dry up and back to room.....
And all action.....
Easy feel horny
Ride hard......
Didnt CiM but COB
After 1st round again shower n light massage
And Rd 2 started....
This time I ride her harder....
She feel more feel.....
I feel Very Tight on the didi....
I feel her pussy wan to eat my didi.....
Oooooooh....
And well done........

RtF: mayb .....
Saw Nim mayb my next slot
Thanks Boos......
Old 30-09-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SportDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once again, here to share my encounter with dome 1.

Hazel from Rebornlover

Was feeling a little tight in between the legs and started hunting for a girl in dome 1. Saw Hazel and thinks she's pretty familiar, like I've seen her before somewhere. So I went on and secured a booking with her. Turns out, she was working somewhere before coming to dome 1. And yes, I've seen her.

Session was pretty fun cause I broke the ice asking about where she work before and all. So things was smooth right from the start.

She gave me a good bbbj to kick off and got me standing hard and strong.
I frenched her and fingered her at the same time while jerks me off to keep my cock standing strong.

After getting her wet and ready. I shoved my cock deep into her after capping and teased her with slow deep thrust. I like it doing such teasing as it gets them excited for more.
Switched over doggy and did the same before I eventually increase the pace and started banging her hard deep in her, slowing down whenever I need to catch my breath.

This went on in various position until I finally unleash my fury deep in her wet and tight pussy.

She looks great, close to the picture. Gfe average. Could be better. But sex is great, I have no complains with it. I like the effort she puts in to keep things going without a dull moment.

I spotted melody before I left btw. Syt with great slim body. Should be a great experience if I get to fuck her in those school uniforms. but I guess she probably didn't bring it here.
Old 30-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold

Had Irin From Slut Dungeon Last Night.
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=746128

Location Outskirts of town parking was easy. OKT instructions were clear.

She is a Real Pretty girl, kinda reminds me of a Ex Thai GF i had sometime back. the photos are relatively accurate, i took some of her photos from her line , i think better reflects her.

Action time
she is attentive, help me with my clothes and lead me to the toilet, i like her body, natural boobs everything in correct propotion. shower was standard, i did squeeze her tits a few times haha.

she was receptive to painting and gave a good BBBJ in return, no KY needed she was wet enough, did the usual doggy missionary and cowgirl, i did enjoy the way she fucks in cowgirl with the grinding motion, made me cum in no time.

Friendly and always smiling, i enjoyed my time with her, def RTF material bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1