The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 20
JLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to behold
male sterilization (vasectomy)?

I have been thinking of doing this.... don't need any more kids and I will have less worry of "little me" appearing out of nowhere after ONS.

Not sure how to go about to do this? go to a GP and say I want male sterilization (vasectomy) and ask them to refer??
Old 25-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
webfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: male sterilization (vasectomy)?

i think some gp do surgery in their clinic too.

check out the link below for some more info.

http://www.menshealth.com.sg/swb_sterilisation.htm

btw better be sure before you go for the operation coz once tie, very difficult to reverse back.
Old 25-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Don't have experience in thsi dept but after you have done it, do post and let us know how it goes, whether it affects your future sex life.

thaivisitor
Check Out My Latest Update! Lara Croft - Tomb Raider!!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=881352
Old 26-03-2005, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lexcorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just saw on tv, they have a new drug that been developed in india that can help you with your problem. Just need to inject once and you will be infertile for up to 10 years and the process is reversible so just in case you reconsider and want to change your mind, don't have to go under the blade again.
Old 26-03-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

JLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexcorp
just saw on tv, they have a new drug that been developed in india that can help you with your problem. Just need to inject once and you will be infertile for up to 10 years and the process is reversible so just in case you reconsider and want to change your mind, don't have to go under the blade again.
thks bro but I read you say "inject"... I have the imagery of inject on Boss

from what I read about vasectomy and a bro's PM, the job seems quite straightforward but the thought of treating Boss like that Maybe when one day I really do it, I must share the experience with everyone.
Old 26-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Samster

ah.ben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about the current method?

Anyone gone through the current method? How much and time required?

I am thinking to opt as the feeling without condom and inject inside is really different. 2 kids are enough for me.

Hope for some enlightenment!

thanks
Old 26-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bro,

Vasectomy is a process where the doctor cut the tube where the sperm travels out whe guys ejacuate.

Normally it is irreversible. I do not know if there are any methods to reverse it nowadays.

Also, even you have done it. It is said that you need to masterbate many times to clear the sperm out.

As for the India injection method, lasting to 10 years? Can any brothers give more infor on this? I dont think the Singapore GOV is interested in it

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The feeling that you can no longer impregnate a girl...psychologically it's gonna affect many men.
Old 26-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

ah.ben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro

What do u mean by masterbate many time to come out?

Actually, I am worry that the sperm will go to where after the cut or the sperm will not be produced anymore?

Need for research or just check with the GP?

Confusing???
Old 26-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
azure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's already a thread on the drug

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34308

There's also some additional info for brothers who might be interested in the operation, i got it off the web so best to check with doctor also

http://familydoctor.org/195.xml

What you say seems true

Quote:
Sperm life is dependent on many variables. Generally sperm lives about three days but if sperm are in good quality cervical fluid they can live up to 5 days. Sperm that reach the optimal environment beyond the female cervix may live for 5 days. Sperm that stay within the vagina live only a few hours and even less when exposed to open air outside the human body. Sperm that carry genetic information for female offspring swim slower and live longer than the faster male designated sperm. Fertilization can occur anytime live sperm meet with a live egg, which can happen even if sperm are deposited up to five days prior to ovulation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Dear Bro,

Normally it is irreversible. I do not know if there are any methods to reverse it nowadays.

Also, even you have done it. It is said that you need to masterbate many times to clear the sperm out.

As for the India injection method, lasting to 10 years? Can any brothers give more infor on this? I dont think the Singapore GOV is interested in it
Old 26-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
doggifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Very interesting topic, I have heard/watch a lot in TV about Vasectomy but not sure how they go about it. Recently my sister-in-law just got married to a widow man who is much older than her ( Arrange marriage ) I think 50 or about that age....the first question I ask my wife (jokingly ) is can he still do it...but it happens to be true ....the man can only stand for a very short time and after that nothing comes out of the manhood...and soften. I told my wife that maybe the man had already gone thru "cutting" room hence even when he cums....nothing cums out

Please can any bro tells us what happens after the Ops... so after that is it mean that you are only capable of firing blanks,..no more mess to clear and you can cum where you like without cuming ??? Maybe you just shoots air "poooooh.....pooh pooh..pooh...sssssss......ssss.
Old 26-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ah.ben]Hi bro

What do u mean by masterbate many time to come out?

Actually, I am worry that the sperm will go to where after the cut or the sperm will not be produced anymore?

Need for research or just check with the GP?

Confusing??? QUOTE]

I am not a GP, but what the doctors say that there may be sperm in the tubes. So masterbating many times to clear the tubes is a procedure to prevent any "remaining" sperm in the tubes.

The sperm will be continued to be produced. just that the man will not shoot out the sperm, just semen.

During ejacuation, the sperm and semen mixed to come out. Sperm needs an enviroment where they can survive. Semem is the medium for them to survive.

I hope these helps.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Samster

curious question... after vasectomy and many rounds of clearing the pipe.... would our cum be transparent? I always thot the whitish part is the sperm and the rest are just some liquid.
Old 28-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of

are alot of guys now really getting it done?
Old 28-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
bradpitt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbradpitt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vasectomy is not very common in Spore but I heard in China it is quite common that the doctor there become very skilful and can perform a procedure without surgery, just use a small needle tie up your vas deferens (sperm tube). I dont think GP can do vasectomy, normally done by Urologists.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1