The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
likesbigboobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile First oversea assignment

Was on working trip to bangkok for the last few month and that's why have not been in here for quite sometime, feeling so new and fresh after the trip. This trip to bangkok has been the fruitful one among those i went last time, although i was there for work wise. I was being attached for few months to a company in bangkok for my work. When i reach the office, I was shown to my working place by a local office's lady name Mae. Mae 28, lovely eyes but old fashion thick black frame spect, shoulder length brown curly hair, face with cheerful sweet smile, can't see much on her figure cos she wearing a over size decent office wear, got no chance to peep any of her boobs or anything. Since she's taking care for my entire trip, my chance to see her more has increase.

After visiting my work place, she took me to my hostel where i will be there for a month or two. Its a 3 room well furnished apartment although its seem abit old but its seem many have been staying here before. There a small hall with a comfortable huge single sofa, the master bedroom came with a huge king size bed and a beautiful bathtub seem suitable for a threesome, a nice cosy study room for my work place at night and last but not least a gym room with a huge mirror wall where you can see clearly whenever you're working out or sweating out with a partner hehe (you know what i mean). I'm very please with the accommodation they have given me and i shall make use of those facilities there which i do not have it in my home. After dropping all my stuff in the apartment, she took me around my apartment area for orientation for makan, shopping and pubs. Its close to mid-night when we get back to my hostel, we bid goodnite and she draw out a key to open the next door room. I was surprise cos she's staying next to my room, saying it will be convenience for me to ask anything when i'm in doubt. Yeah! That's what i'm thinking about, doubt of how to sleep alone in a king size bed. Hahaha. Before she went in, she bid goodnite again but this time round with that deadly sweet smile.

Its been a tiring and sweaty day outside so was excited about the bathtub i've saw this afternoon, went directly to fill up with water while taking off my filthy cloth and looking around in the room and outside the window. To my surprise, its a nice quiet place here unlike what i've heard before i came to this city. After checking out the areas, i went for my relaxing time in the bathtub for almost an hour before getting into the bed. The next morning, we were supposed to go for breakfast before heading to office. So i headed to her doorstep and press the door bell. Before the door open, a nice fragrant smell came dashing out of the room. She was so gorgeous today, a mini tight jean's skirt with a nice tight fit t-shirt that make her 33C breast so prominent but the old fashion thick spec frame still there, overall i gave her a 80 out of 100 and 20 for the spec. After breakfast, we went to office and everyone seem to be staring at us as if we are some kind of alien. Hentic work makes me forgotten about the whole incident till lunch time until some colleague i've just known told me it because of Mae, that's why they keep staring at 'us', urrr, i mean her. They told me, she never wore like that before, this is the first time they saw her in that type of out-fit and its really suits her well, especially that mini skirt almost reaches her upper tight thinking just a slight bend will see everything underneath.

To be continue ...
Old 22-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KheongKarn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First oversea assignment

why stop ?
Old 22-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Nice reading. Awaiting your continuation.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 22-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Bro likesbigboobs, I'm quite sure that something good is gonna to happen. Will be camping here for more.......
Old 23-08-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

well writen bro..... setting camp for ur updates

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 23-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
stormtroopers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please con't bro.
Old 23-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Pitching my tent here liao.
Old 23-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
PoorEmperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sawadeekup!

waiting for your story...hehee.
Old 23-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

camping....me probably going end of the year for oversea assignment too....kekekeke

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 23-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
likesbigboobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: First oversea assignment

Hi to all my camping buddies here, thanks for the interest in my encounter. Here's the story continue.

After the first day of work, I went for a drink with the thai colleagues. they brought me to a pub where u can see all those table top dancer, dancing and trying to show what they have, lol. But I was not in the mood to watch or enjoying myself cos Mae was not here, she did not join us cos its supposed to be a all guys happy hour. My mind is thinking of her and its seem that Love at first sight is happening to me. She may not be very beautiful, but she's a very femimine lady with that gorgeous sweet smile. I did not stay long cos was not in the mood to enjoy. So I went to their night market where I get myself something to fill my stomach. As I passes by some shops, I thought I saw Mae shopping alone in the crowded alley where lots of hawkers promoting their products. I can see from her face that she was so tired and moody, so I dash through the crowded alley from my side, where i make a U-turn to her lane where she was in and make sure I will bump into her. But when I reach there she was not there anymore, so I look around and search for her and found her in a sexy lingerie shop. I thought she belong to the decent conservative category and why is she there, lol. I was surprised to see her there and with that decent office out-fit again, unlike the same out-fit she's wearing this morning, So I waited for her outside the lingerie shop for almost an hour or so, was wondering what's she bought there that need her to be there for an hour. I can see through the display window she still look so moody although she bought so many things. So when I saw her paying at the counter and about to come out from the shop, I purposely walk pass in front of her and she shouted for me with a sweet calling voice that I would remember for my whole life. When I turn to her, now then I saw her smiling face, its was a total changes which i saw her just now.

She melted my heart although she angrily asked me where I've gone to after work, I've never been so happy when someone scolded me, lol. Wow, she has been actually looking for me the whole evening and now I know why is she looking so moody. I told her our office colleague's bring me for a drink, and they said its all guys affair so no ladies are to be involve. I told her actually I do not wish to go cos I dont really like noisy place but I just dont wish to be a mood spoiler, so I agree with them. After she heard my explanation, she became more cheerful and even pinch me on my arm and said angrily but with that sweet smile:" next time after work please let me know where u go, ok? I supposed to take care of you for the whole attachment. Mmm....my heart sank but my little brother raise after what she said, lol. So we walk back to our apartment together and we laugh alot during the journey. When we reached our doorway, we bid good night to each other in a reluntant way. We know what we want from each other but I just couldn't bring it out cos might scared I get the wrong idea from her. So I went straight to my room and head to my shower room to cool me down. After the shower feeling much better and went for a pumping session in the gym room. In the middle of the pumping session the door bell rang, wondering who might be at this hour. I couldn't believe my eyes when I open the door, I saw her naked in front of me smiling and I shouted: Mae, come to me, come to me, come to me and the next moment found myself still in the bathtub, lol. (sorry guys, I've added in this portion, hehe) Think I'm too tired and that's why, I fall asleep in the middle of shower. Got myself up after a relaxing shower, I went straight to reach for my king size bed, wow, feeling so good on the bed. The images of her wearing that mini tight jean's skirt with a nice tight fit t-shirt flow in again, how I wish to touch that 33C breast of hers now. After a while I fall asleep again, but was disturbed by the door bell the next minute. I was so angry this time but when I smell the same fragrance again, i knew its her. I quickly open the door and its really her standing at my door step. She looks gorgeous but not really sexy cos she's wearing an old type 2 piece pyjamas, nothing could be seen (lol). She told me she couldn't sleep cos its pretty hot tonight, and she would like to chat with me if i'm not tired too. Of course, which guy would say he's tired if some pretty babe wanted to chat at this hot and warm night together, even if they are really tired (lol)?

To be continue ...
Old 23-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
hugland is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhugland is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhugland is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep it coming
Old 23-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 23
nineinchnails deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes,here camp for more story.
Advert Space Available