The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
PandaGuy83 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Sry to tell u hor when it comes to this hobby the small head will always take over big head one lol..

One or a few isolated cases like yours will not move the needle towards getting better service from them..
I just want to get the point across to her since so many WK lurker here. If she still stay the same then too bad lo.
Old 22-06-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGuy83 View Post
I just want to get the point across to her since so many WK lurker here. If she still stay the same then too bad lo.
Yah man. These ML forget that they are in the service industry.

Srsly, Dome 1 offers 2 shots all in for 180.
These MLs give you a HJ for 120 still say cannot touch nipple. Crap loh.
Old 22-06-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Yah man. These ML forget that they are in the service industry.

Srsly, Dome 1 offers 2 shots all in for 180.
These MLs give you a HJ for 120 still say cannot touch nipple. Crap loh.
Cannot touch nipples nvm. Still wearing in safety pants say restricted area.
Old 22-06-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Really waste of time.
Old 22-06-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Think there's a difference la bro. SYT is visual so there's no 2 ways about it. I mean people may have different views on what age range qualifies as SYT but fact is if the gal is late 20s and looks late 20s, even if she ties 2 ponytails and act cute in school uniform, the age /wear and tear on her looks can't hide she ain't a true youngish SYT.

GFE is more of the experience we get from the ML, harder to set a criteria since how any customer interact with a ML and how she reciprocate is really dependent on how the 2 parties feel about each other. Some ML can be ice queen to most bros but if bump into one that she digs his appearance or sense of humour, she may lower her defence and be more chummy. We can't call that bro a liar right if she indeed dish out better GFE to him. But as others have mentioned, GFE is just a gimmick most of the time la, and everyone has a different bar as to what they feel is good GFE they want to experience. For some, the ML address them 亲 or 哥哥 they feel is GFE gao gao.. for me is just cringe lol.
On point bro.
Old 22-06-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Deleted post

Last edited by Drifter1999; 26-06-2022 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Delete
Old 22-06-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Haha. Sounds like the MO of a certain SYT.
Old 22-06-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Haha. Sounds like the MO of a certain SYT.
Haha. You know I know.
Old 22-06-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Bro, chill lah. I've just checked with her and it seems like she has lost water pressure in her unit (for those who have been there would know how strong the water pressure used to be and now it is just drop to a dripple.) she has cancelled bookings for tonight. Dont know if it is affecting the whole condo or just her unit and she also has no idea when it can be fixed. So those that have booked for tomorrow sessions be prepared.
The bro upset mainly she didn't offer an alternative slot coz he damn sianz so unlucky kena cancelled twice. Can relate to his frustration, we all been cancelled before but I can also understand why the ML didn't reply with alternative.. if her situation is legit means income loss for bulk of the day, firstly already no mood, secondly how to offer another slot if she can't be dead sure when the problem resolved. Neither party at fault imo.

I will be more pissed if is ML radio silence type of cancellation. The fact she bother to reply is not bad already. Point is if we doubt the ML telling the truth, then just drop her. No point second guessing and make the situation unpleasant. We will never know the truth anyway. It's happy ending we seek afterall. Share the tale here to alert bros here, then move on. Some ML are more thoughtful than others, that's how we have our favorites. I have not booked her before so just sticking to facts. Cheers.
Old 22-06-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
PandaGuy83 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Bro, chill lah. I've just checked with her and it seems like she has lost water pressure in her unit (for those who have been there would know how strong the water pressure used to be and now it is just drop to a dripple.) she has cancelled bookings for tonight. Dont know if it is affecting the whole condo or just her unit and she also has no idea when it can be fixed. So those that have booked for tomorrow sessions be prepared.
Lol looks like a certain WK is being cheated and don't even know about it.

In the morning she already knew the ulitity charges has not been paid. Despite that she still carry on accepting bookings.

Ask her don't come say bullshit like what affecting whole condo and play victim leh.
Old 22-06-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Not just milfy, character also a bit auntie liao I feel. Wa Lao Eh.
Wow! I thought I was the only one feeling that from Anna. I saw her once (thanks bro sg subway ), and I wasn't really blown away. Yes she has quite nice racks, but she has quite young milf looks and auntie ways. I mean i did have a good time with her, but nothing really outstanding that makes me eager to see her again immediately. I guess I'll book her again, but not urgent.
Old 22-06-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGuy83 View Post
Lol looks like a certain WK is being cheated and don't even know about it.

In the morning she already knew the ulitity charges has not been paid. Despite that she still carry on accepting bookings.

Ask her don't come say bullshit like what affecting whole condo and play victim leh.
Well. If you think so. Just sharing what she told me. I wonder how would she know that utilities are not paid? Cannot be the landlord tell her bah?? Strange hor..
Old 22-06-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
The bro upset mainly she didn't offer an alternative slot coz he damn sianz so unlucky kena cancelled twice. Can relate to his frustration, we all been cancelled before but I can also understand why the ML didn't reply with alternative.. if her situation is legit means income loss for bulk of the day, firstly already no mood, secondly how to offer another slot if she can't be dead sure when the problem resolved. Neither party at fault imo.

I will be more pissed if is ML radio silence type of cancellation. The fact she bother to reply is not bad already. Point is if we doubt the ML telling the truth, then just drop her. No point second guessing and make the situation unpleasant. We will never know the truth anyway. It's happy ending we seek afterall. Share the tale here to alert bros here, then move on. Some ML are more thoughtful than others, that's how we have our favorites. I have not booked her before so just sticking to facts. Cheers.
Agree. If in doubt, just move on lor. Take it as save $120
Old 22-06-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6733 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agreed, we all kana cancelled b4 by ML. Key is what they do immediately or at the next session.

I have ML who cancelled due to her mistake double book but she offer me her next available slot and discounted price even.... I also have ML cancelled 2 hours before appointment but didnt offer anything other than an apology only.

Indeed, if we want to give benefit of doubt, next session see how they make up for it. Or if they even bother to.

Then we decide drop or dun drop....
Old 22-06-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
To me only An Yi is syt, and as i said, she's at the very tail end of it..... but after 2 visits, nothing more to her to lure me back. She's just not exciting enough. Youth only goes so far for me...must have more in her repertoire.

I also caught Cat a couple of days before she left in a hotel, hahaha. Yep, fantastic time with her. I'm sure she'll be back. If not ill go vietnam see her next month. Lol

As for paying premium in VP, nope. Its just not my principle to pay over 200 for anyone. Cos in my mind, that standard of girl, I'd rather hunt for it in chat apps, cafes, clubs, etc. And it cost nothing, however, the price is time invested.
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
And youth is no guarantee of innovation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1