The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2008, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New Found Budget Bonk - Hong Yen $60/2/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cck37 View Post
TS, very sorry for the late FR.

Seniors, pls up me if like my FR to help me gain some powers . Thanks.
Sorry missed out your FR. Let me know if you reply so that I could up you 6points.

Similarly if I owe any bros some points for the FR, let me know. No need to PS, k. Thanks.

P/S : Just an update, her damaged is $60/2/2.

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 28-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cck37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Found Budget Bonk - Hong Yen

Bro Franky, thanks for your generous 6 points.

Always knew that you are a trustworthy TS who will issue points as promised.

One silly Q to check, must the TARMA pair be the 2 that stated in your group?

Look like you know how to load photo now, maybe you could upload it here too.
Old 29-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Still learning on uploading ... but I do not have HY photos.

As for the TARMA pairs, the 2 girls (each group) are from different places and they do not know each others. Unlikely they can do each others if they are not familiar esp the sister pairs. Dont think they are comfortable.

However you may call either one of them and ask them to bring their friend along. Yesterday I was offered this from BS KTV girl but I rejected as they asked for $200/2/2. Though later dropped to $150, I feared that service might be sucked due to price reduced and so did not take up the offer.

For info, the 2 groups only charged $100/2/unlimited. If you want their contacts, let me know. Free keekee...

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 03-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

Just an update, HY tarma buddy back liao. She now performed solo at $60/2/unlimited shots.

If you are looking for good attitude and ass rim pro, she is the one

Btw any bro if still want to TARMA her, let me know who's her new partner too. Very long never see her liao

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 03-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 19
hornyman6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyman6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyman6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro thank for sharing but I accidentally deleted this cheap bonk contact. Can PM me again. I posted FR on HAPPY before. Thanks
Old 04-11-2008, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tonkilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros, esp frankykhoo1269,
Just had a tarma session with hy and her fren(ah xiang),actually had quite a few tarma b4.but these pair they've got understanding of each other,cos they're gd fren .Bros out there should try ah xiang,number can get from hy,cos ax said not so nice to potong janlan her frens customer .
Overall ,hy's forum already there,i'll elaborate abit of ah xiang
she'll be here till end nov.
looks:7/5
body:abit freshy,not fat,bah chye type
bj:6.5-- she said got ulcer so cant bbbj
pussy- one word - tight
skin- smooth

bro frank,u had a new tag team lia
To all bros out there,appreciate,ur ctc to me,paiseh,guese i will rest for awhile due to some personal reason,not that i dont want to post fr,promise if im on action i will def post again .

To all bros,Happy riding,but just rem to wear helmet,on the safe side.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Samster

oops
not 7/5 but 7.5 quite pretty
Old 04-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

oops again,sorry quite sleepy while writing now
dmg-100/2/2--but i dont know how much they charge usually
Old 04-11-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3140 / Power: 21
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

bro franky, me interested to try them..
can please pass me their contact...?
thanks...
Old 04-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=tonkilo;3202514]Hi all bros, esp frankykhoo1269,
Just had a tarma session with hy and her fren(ah xiang),bro frank,u had a new tag team liaQUOTE]

Bro sure yo got the right chick? When you try HY?

Current TARMA team is only XiXi & NanNan leh....

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 04-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Samster

Bro sure yo got the right chick? When you try HY?
Current TARMA team is only XiXi & NanNan leh....[/QUOTE]

Actually, im quite positive hy is operating under another name,try sounding her out and u will know,tell her u want a tarma session,and c wat she says,but dont expose her lah since she want to keep it a secret.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonkilo View Post
Actually, im quite positive hy is operating under another name,try sounding her out and u will know,tell her u want a tarma session,and c wat she says,but dont expose her lah since she want to keep it a secret.
Yes actually tried to get the contact for Xiang but she refused to share. Any bros got Xiang contact do share with me too.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 08-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 0
kenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterkenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: New Found Budget Bonk - Hong Yen

Manage to bonk hong yen finally.

Here is my brief FR to share.

Boobs: B cup (pink eraser nipple)
Shower: Yes,..clean u like a baby.
Painting/Fingering: Allowed
Body: Fair, smooth (Consider well mantain for a milf)
BBBJ: Great 9/10, hardworking,..she will sucked until u say is enuff
CIM: i think nope,...didn't ask
FJ: 8/10,....bonk her hard till the whole bed is shaking
RTF: Yes,.....(Say she will give me free gift )
Price: $60 - unlimited - 2hours. Only managed 2 loads in the time interval.
Hotel: $20
GFE: Yupe,..friendly and chatty.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzoJR View Post
Manage to bonk hong yen finally.

Price: $60 - unlimited - 2hours. Only managed 2 loads in the time interval.

Aiyo... just spoken to her this evening. Managed to advise her to reduce the price to $50 due to economic recession

Yes, the cheapest bonk in town now !! $50 unlimited shos within 2hrs

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 20-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of

Hi all,

this is a late FR, as i had no time to post, and I actually met HY last week.

anyway, i was feeling bored one afternoon, decided to call up SS, but called the wrong number, and hence, unable to book SS. maybe no fate with SS, cos the next time i called her she said she was unavailable.
anyway, called up HY, since i was around lavender area, and asked her if she's available. she said yes, and i went to lavender 81 and got a room.

smsed her the number, and she came to the room after 15 mins. told me she came from another room in the hotel, that's why there was abit of delay.

anyway, when i opened the door, i already sorta expected a milf-looking woman from the FR, so wasn't too surprised. in fact, she has a sort of attractive MILF quality.
she came into the room, TCSS awhile, and soon, start touching me and stripping me, and i in turn stripped her. she said go shower first, so we went to shower, and she did quite a good job in showering whilst i played with her boobs.
her boobs are quite nice with nice rubbery nipples to suck, but her tummy is abit flabby.

after shower, dried up and proceeded to the bed. she started licking me all over, and her cat bath was really good, with her tongue shooting all over the place. in fact, almost felt like she installed a vibrator in her tongue, because it was going all over the place so fast. felt really good. then came her legendary AR. she lifted my both thighs, and put a pillow under my ass and gave me a good AR for around 5 minutes. for those 5 minutes, really felt like i was in heaven, as her AR is really superb. the way she licks and attacks your ass is amazing. can really get u crazy... think that alone is worth the price..

after that, she proceed to BBBJ me for awhile, but since i wasn't really a fan of BJ, i just grabbed her and told her to put the CD on and proceed with FJ.

anyway, for the FJ, she was really tight when i entered her, and she grabbed me really tightly as i pumped her. her stereo was very good also, and her moaning filled the room as i pumped her. don't know if next door could hear us, because she was really loud. anyway, changed to doggy and pumped her, and her ass provided quite good cushion as i banged her.. in the end, finally came after 10 minutes of pumping, because she was really so tight.

anyway, when i came, saw that there was blood around my cock, and she claimed that earlier on there was no blood when she did it, and that mine was too big for her that's why there was blood.. when i saw the blood, i was already quiute sian 1/2 already, so faster went to toilet to wash it off. the bedsheet also had some blood.. anyway, sian 1/2 proceeded to smoke, and then after that lie in bed for awhile, no mood to do 2nd shot because of the blood on the bed and also disgusted with the blood on my dick, so told her that it's ok, no need 2nd shot, paid her and left..

overall, it was quite a good experience except for the red tide issue. good budget bonk, and maybe bros can try her when she has got no red, and it will be a good experience. her tongue-fu really power-fu.

Look: 5/10 (ok for MILF standard, and considering she is budget bonk, give chance. don't expect to see any gong li or anything)
Boob : 7/10 (good size, with nice suckable nipples)
painting : 8/10 (like her tongue moving about.. and very wet)
BBBJ : 6/10 (good suction, with good rhythm and tongue action)
FJ : 7/10 (tight and responsive. and she holds u very tightly)
AR : 10/10 (very powerful. her tongue will probe into u)
CIM : N.A
Massage : Never try cos no mood
Chemistry : she tries to talk alot
Damage: $50/2/2
RTF : don't think so. many other budget bonks around.
recommended for bros who just wanna try something out of the ordinary and a budget bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1