The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Good and Budget 2hrs Solid Naked Massage

Hello to all bros here,

I have actually posted tis FR on Li Juan on bro Franky's other thread but did not realise that i have posted on d wrong thread. so bro Franky requested me to post it here so tat all other bros who wld like to compare or try LJ's massage n service can make informed decision. so here it is, i hv copied it from d other thread n copied it here for other bro to read.

Re: Cheap Sweet Young PRC Gem Founded

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi bro Franky,

Thank u for d contact of your budget, but value for money PRC. Another point to comment also is tat your Kamasutra site is very informative too.

Last nite I went into my email n read abt a new PRC by d name Li Juan who has just touch our shore. After dinner, i msg LJ n she said she is free to massage for me. So made d appt at 8pm at K81. She came to d room quite fast once i sms her d room number.

First look, ok lah, not d attractive type but pleasant looking. Maybe for some other bros u may find her very appealing. I guess when she was much younger she shd be quite pretty. She strip to her birthday suit n start her massage. She told me tat she actually wanted to bring her special "gua sa" equipment but was worried tat after d "gua sa" my whole back n neck might be very red n then i might hv a hard time to explain to my OC. I told her it is ok lah. so bro out there who like "gua sa" pls take note.

She asked me how I got her contact n when did I receive her contact. I told her I got it abt 2 days ago, but i m not sure bcos i just read my email n my 'friend' emailed me her number. Then she told me tat she just came to Spore on d day b4, ie. on Saturday.

Her massage is quite gd n she really put in 100% effort. Personally, i find tat she applied d right amount of strength but yet not d very painful type, like d traditional Thai massage. And so I say tat her massage is really gd. She gave me a whole body massage from head to toe, very detailed in her massage.

Then she ended d session asking me whether i wld like her to do a Juagen on me or to give me a bj. But she said she just learnt juagen from a customer, n so might not be very skilful yet. i told her i dun mind trying n wl give her some pointers.

True enuf, her juagen is still not very good. she has more to learn but given her positive attitude in service, plus her eagerness to learn n some more coaching from some other experienced bros, i m sure in no time she wl b able to do gd juagen. But i do enjoy her massaging my balls n dick n i gave her a big explosion after abt 5 mins!

Here r d ratings for Li Juan (strictly my personal opinion)

Look: 5/10 (milf)
Body: 7/10 (still firm body n smooth skin)
Boobs: est abt 34B
Massage: 9/10
bbbj: didnt try
Juagen: 6/10 (still got alot to learn)
Attitude: 10/10
Price: massage $60-2 hours, juagen or bbbj $20.
RTF: yes, for her good massage.

Once again, thank u bro Franky.
Old 24-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Garfield-Mel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm mi the contact..thankz alor...
Old 24-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greendi1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=frankykhoo1269;3085142]
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo1269 View Post

Pai seh bros and thanks for the reminding... now than I realised that the old group was deleted.

LI JUAN has already started work on Sunday and there has already been a FR, do read. I will bonk and post FR tomorrow.

Pls get her contact direct at Yahoo! Groups

Franky

P/S : HAPPY is ready for work tomorrow. Wonder who will have the 1st blood (only for genuine members who has posted FRs).
Bro have signed in your group and thanks for the contacts. I will FR Li Juan and hopefully will qualify for Happy soon Deal??
Old 25-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Maine1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got Li Juan nos. Will try arrange for tomorrow session b4 F1 race. Wish me luck.
Old 27-09-2008, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all bros,

Received a lots of PMs asking can pass me contacts and some without title heading. If genuine cheongsters, pls put in an effort to ask properly or self-service it at Yahoo! Groups
a much faster and efficiency way.
Old 29-09-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
snlkt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Franky for providing this contact, below is my FR.
This is my personal view, it may various from individaul liking.

=== UP my Point sif you ike them ===

Look: 5.5/10 (milf)
Body: 7/10 (smooth skin)
Boobs: i think 34B
Massage: 6/10 (good, not piano type, cover full body. I like very hard type so points can't give high here )
bbbj: 7/10 (very hardworking)
Attitude: 9/10 (very accomodating and chatty)
Price: massage $60-2 hours, Top $20 for extra service, exclude RM and CD

Old 29-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Samster

frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snlkt View Post
Thanks Franky for providing this contact, below is my FR. This is my personal view, it may various from individaul liking.
Bro well done. Upped you liao..Check you PM as you are also reward with HAPPYness...
Old 01-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Good and Budget 2hrs Solid Naked Massage

Any bros that post FR or upped me and I have yet to reward you pls keep me inform. Think my power is back liao.

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 02-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
didisleep is Cool - loads of Potential

contact pls ...thank pm me
Old 03-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

All Fls contact can be found in Yahoo! Groups
message #125.

Self-service, pls

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 03-10-2008, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tan.kuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On Tuesday, I called Li Juan to make an massage appt around 3.15 pm at Lavander H81. She told me OK...when I reached Lavender trying to get a parking lot, she called me up and telling me that her customer who had made appointment with her in the morning had just confirmed the timing and asked me to change to 5pm...KNN, I replied 5pm is too late for me and she asked me to get her next time and she will provide me good service...Around 4pm, she called me again and told me that she call cancel her customer's appt as she assumed that he was meeting her at lavender but ended up they were supposed to meet at a place that she doesn't know how to get there.....she asked me to go back to lavender, but I told her that I've left lavender already but she kept on asking me to go back as I was driving....KNN, damm too lan at that time of time and I told her off....U've agreed the place and time to meet up and I had reached the place, just that I was finding a parking lot, you told me that you have another appt and turn me down...and now, your appt cancelled, then you asked me to stand in.....am I your spare tyre...then I hung up the phone.

Sorry for the long toolan message....but just to cautions all brothers here, she had appt say around 3.30 and she can make another appt at 5pm...to me, she is not honest in the first place...
Old 03-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

Bro tkk,

Saw your encounter with LJ and have warned her that she has -1 point from me. Despite she gave me explanation, I will still blacklist her from my group if she got another complaint.

To reward you for the feedback, I have PM you HAPPY contact. She will definitely be much better based onthe FR received so far.

Check *Happy* out or continue to share you FR at http://sbfsg.net/welcome...ml#post3112914

In the spirit of sharing, hope to read your most desciptive/juicy FR soon .

Happy
weekend ahead

Franky
Enlargement

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 11-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

Allow me to put a FR. Punctual for appointment. Open Door I sian oredi, wanted to send her back, but hear TS mentioned have massage and JG so let her stay and try out ......

Have seen this ctc on Bro Franky site and a new FR also with another thread by TS slicky2012 therefore try it and below my view.
Had it not been the many FR on bro Franky site ... I will send her back on the spot oredi, Up my point, if you like my sharing.

Looks : 5/10 (Not my type) make-up also machiam Auntie
Body : 5.5/10 (Not my type)
Boobs : 32A (Not my Type)
Ht : 1.65 (Estimate)
Wt : 58 kg to 62kg
Massage : 7/10 (with some strength) Had tried better one
Something New for massage include Asshole.
Jua Gen : 6/10 (Very normal) Had tried fully train type.
FJ : Never try
BJ : Never try
AR : Never try
AJ : Never ask
GFE : 7.5/10
Attitude : 8.5/10
Overall : Not my type
Damage : 60+20tips /0/2 (Exclude rm and cap)
Rtn : Not for me. No chemistry

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post
Allow me to put a FR. Punctual for appointment. Open Door I sian oredi, wanted to send her back, but hear TS mentioned have massage and JG so let her stay and try out ......

Have seen this ctc on Bro Franky site and a new FR also with another thread by TS slicky2012 therefore try it and below my view.
Had it not been the many FR on bro Franky site ... I will send her back on the spot oredi, Up my point, if you like my sharing.
Will definitely up you within 2 days. In case I miss it, pls remind me as I have another 6 more bros to up too.

Btw you have qualified for HAPPY nos and V gal news when she arrived. Enjoy.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 11-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Samster

All bros as my group is down, may not be able to self-service. Just PM for contact now.

For info, this trip she adhere to my advise and have bought a few G-strings to entertain bros. Do request her to wear when meeting her. Enjoy.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1