The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mikeshinoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girls only prefer tall guys, i am so short

I am 165cm tall. All my gal friends told me they want to find a guy who is 180cm tall. Is it going to be hard for me to find a gf?
Old 11-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2844 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls only prefer tall guys, i am so short

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinoda View Post
I am 165cm tall. All my gal friends told me they want to find a guy who is 180cm tall. Is it going to be hard for me to find a gf?
This guy's only 170cm tall and he has no problems.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

do i look tall to you
Old 11-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
rukkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Height doesn't matter in a horizontal position.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
84lukechan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
This guy's only 170cm tall and he has no problems.

Lol bro . Nice answer
Old 11-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cah8977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please, don't be bother by this. 天生我才必有用。。。。probable the right one hasn't appear yet.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

I`m 1.75M but girls find me annoying . You probably got a more endearing personality than me .

Some girls find big tall guys intimidating.

And you know the saying, tall men like short girls and the reverse is also true for tall girls. They like shorter guys.

Damn now i know why i could not get to date that gorgeous tall girl in my class in school
Old 12-04-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jolli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

165 is a little short, but Singaporean girls are pretty short too averaging at 150-155...so just be cool and confident and not so picky and i'm sure you'll find someone..
Old 12-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukkie View Post
Height doesn't matter in a horizontal position.
But your limbs are basically proportionate to your body ie height. Unless you are a monkey. I think that is the assumption some women make. I dont have a short dick problem but I can see why some men dont get pussy.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinoda View Post
Don't be discouraged that your height does not match most of your girl friends expectation. Nowadays women are getting very complex making very complex decisions in their boyfriends choice, these decisions are much more complex than those of us. They're using a number of criterias at which height is just 1 of the criteria, and in their search, what they do is, they trade off between pros and cons and try to get the best mix they can and settle for what seems reasonable and secure for them. I understand it's always going to be imperfect and unfair, but, hey! the world is not perfect and fair!

Just be confident and do not lose your self-esteem due to your height. You should start working hard on your career building up your wealth cos money will also buy you height and stop worrying.

Remember this proverb: I cried because I had no shoes till I saw a man with no legs.

Good luck!
Old 12-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think with SG women in general if your wallet is big enough you can be dickless and still be their top choice. Example, I drive my old Honda around and they turn their noses at me in the car park. I roll the MBZ SUV in and its smiles, quick glances even if they are with their husband or BF, sometimes even cat calls in the car park when its girls night out around Orchad Road. One Auntie type had the audacity to leave her name card on my windshield when I shopped for groceries after I softly rejected her flirting.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate how you are born, some things just cannot be changed.
If the ladies around you told you that, just listen, these can only probably be friends and nothing more intimate.

Look around for other ladies with different criteria, some like short, some like fat, some like .........etc etc...

To Uncle Sam, tommy is voted one of the most handsome man in the world before & is multi-millionaire, even he is 150cm, if im a lady also take ah (but on the other hand, he is the one choosing)
Old 12-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kevin3505 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,short is not ur fault...i'm also only 165 but i still can get gf and get marry .there is not a problem...u must have confidence for urself,give u all my support .wish u all the best!! u will meet ur princess soon~~
Old 13-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Tall or Short

When u lay on the bed it make no different

Ladies r more attracted by how u talk
Old 13-04-2011, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21168 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

No matter how short or tall u r, definitely there'll be a gal somewhere in a corner of the Sg/World waiting for you. It's u who needs to search for her

TS, go outside the circle. Explore around sure u can find the gf!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1