The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

tag team as in 4 in a room? sound like lotsa fun.
You always send your buddy to Holland luckily I dunno you ... heee!

If I am your friend, I'll ask for exchange ... nearly fall into that trap ...
Haha... bro... I sacrificed my friend... and I will do it again! Lol... no exchange also...

Anyway, she may be sad if I exchanged (like real)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Haha, as much as I've guessed bro. She's the only one I've went back to for so many times.
Bro, again I was going to tag team another buddy to her roommate pearl, but that guy always not free... I thought she supposed to leave later but I realised too late

But guess she not coming back cos I think she didn't do really well-guess she did not find many cust like us... you in contact with her?

TMT
Old 04-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Actually all these ML after they went back, what are the chances of them coming back?
Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Bravo bro! you so brave to try her, you're a sucker for good look
All the chiobu will be tuned by you one way or another
Seems like she really "fresh in this trade" .... then it is worth to check her rose garden .....
Oh yeah... Pretty face might be an important factor for a stimulating ejaculation, but a $120-per-hour GFE is really not my kinda shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Should have visit her when the price still at 90
With the rate of $120/hr now, you would receive 30% more GFE.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro, again I was going to tag team another buddy to her roommate pearl, but that guy always not free... I thought she supposed to leave later but I realised too late

But guess she not coming back cos I think she didn't do really well-guess she did not find many cust like us... you in contact with her?
Unfortunately I'm not in contact with her, and yeah guess she's not returning. Visited her on her last day, asked her if she'll ever be back and she said probably not
Old 04-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Oh yeah... Pretty face might be an important factor for a stimulating ejaculation, but a $120-per-hour GFE is really not my kinda shit.

With the rate of $120/hr now, you would receive 30% more GFE.
Well, my list kinda left with winter, tong tong and a couple nia - so I may have surplus ammo to move her up the list for the $120 gfe...

You see liltiger list go from so long to so short... guess it is due to ndp... many girl also prematurely went back so not to risk it during this period...

Btw bro, she still in area "E" or moved to "G"?

TMT
Old 04-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 23
i love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud of

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=460237

Writing this gem another report as she is leaving our shores soon!

One of the best! Slutty and sexy! Slim arms with big boobs (my type), curvy body and a face that is so slutty / beautiful - you won't forget. Got some tattoos to make it more sexy!

She's the type that when you open the door, you are relieved that it is what you get for based on pic and feedback from bros.

For me, she is a 8/10 on looks on body. You can't really find any better in this trade except for a few which comes so rare - like her.

In terms of service, she is very engaging. Her massage is good an relaxing. She is very accommodating. Her BBBJ is slow, steady and very sexy - coupled with a pretty face, you will really enjoy the sight. I get hard just thinking of her giving me a BBBJ, hours after I have just finished a session with her.

GFE experience is very good. She actually talks a lot. It is actually fun just watching her talk and describe things.

Leaving in a few weeks - she is someone not to be missed.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Yup, Cherry is no more working. Leaving Singapore in a few days. Quite a pity bro if you have not tried her. A very nice lady to spend time with.

Yup, Summer also not working any more. Had my last session with her. Very very nice. One of the best session I ever had. Not just the HJ but the chit-chatting ...... really gonna miss her. Such a nice lady. Hope she cums back.
Damn......On business trip this few days. No chance to farewell both lovely CHERRY and SUMMER. My biggest regret in 2014.

My list under LilTiger is Summer, Winter and Cherry. Now left with Winter. No offence to the rest but just can't click with them or not interested.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Actually all these ML after they went back, what are the chances of them coming back?
Favour reciprocated with tks.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Well, my list kinda left with winter, tong tong and a couple nia - so I may have surplus ammo to move her up the list for the $120 gfe...

You see liltiger list go from so long to so short... guess it is due to ndp... many girl also prematurely went back so not to risk it during this period...

Btw bro, she still in area "E" or moved to "G"?
She is still in the same old E-area, bro.

Yea... Seems like recently fellow bros are running out of good stock. Hope more chicks will be brought in after the NDP.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Haha, no lah. That time just talk cock sing song nia. Never tried cos my sight trained on other targets.

But actually even when that previous page was up, I already find her a bit familiar. I think she was here even before that.

But never mind, all I want to know is whether it is worth spending time with those long legs ........ and hopefully that pussy in between.
I shall go try her this Thurs if I'm in the mood. Suddenly the bros here all aiming for long legs
Old 05-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
I shall go try her this Thurs if I'm in the mood. Suddenly the bros here all aiming for long legs
Wait for your MR,
Remember to ask her willing to trade the the bbbj-cim to HJ-COF?

... and check her garden, Rose or black tulip?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 05-08-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Milkstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to write a MR for lily from $$$$$$, cuz her service is really good.

The whole session went sth like this:

Location wasn't too hard to find, quite convenient if u drive, parking shld not be a prob. Went up to her place, must say it's rather spacious. She got me to shower alone and went straight onto bed after. She'll massage u in her bra and panty. The bed was damn annoying though, creaking like mad (you'll ignore it after a while cuz the massage is that awesome). Serious solid massage for better half of the hour. After that, she changed into her bdae suit (I'm rather surprised how petite she is, considering how strong and solid her massage was). She did some weird ticklish thing around my lower body and it was rather arousing. Went on to a good bbbj, followed by a Hj. I fired in no time thanks to her well honed skills.

Looks: 3/10 (honestly if u wan a gd looking masseur, u can just skip her IMHO, I have no idea where the okt got those photo on their website)
Boobs : A+ going B at most? (Nothing good or bad about this, it just depend on each bro's preference)
Massage: 10/10 (hands down one of the best I've gotten so far)
Bbbj: 8/10 (while her looks kinda turn me off, her skills more than made up for it)
Hj: 7/10 (once again, she's got some skills man)
Gfe: 7/10 (it's more like talking to a good friend rather than a gf, very easy to strike up conversation without much awkwardness, she's the cheerful, joking type, something I can appreciate)

On the whole, I'd say that if fellow bros are simply looking for a superb massage with a happy ending, this is a good masseur not to be missed (highly recommended). Once again, I'll stressed that she's not very good looking (in case u guys start blaming me when u guys see her).
Old 05-08-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 15
sonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud of

http://sbfsg.net/showthread....ighlight=angel

try this ger on monday.......

look if compare to pic. 0/10. so diff.
real life look. 6.5
neh neh. B. a handful. i hv small hand.
msg 6
hj. 4 like robot.

diff to find parking...
when i reach, i tell her i wan 2 hj.....
so she zz beside me n start rubbing.. i play her neh neh & she say dont play nipple, itchy..... & she sit up.... haiz.. how to cum like this, after awhile, she lay nx to me again, this time, she use her arm cover her nipple..... so i touch side only? haiz... like this i touch my chest better?

than msg... normal loh... at least she dont play hp...

2nd hj.... same, use arm cover nipple... siao 1..
i dont know how m i going to cum...knn
she do till tired, than go v fast speed, wtf.. i v scare she injury my kkj, so i stop her.....

help me bath n i go off..

total time 55min.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

RTM Mona again before she leaves (I think this Friday 8th) - same great massage and extended GFE (loyalty reward ?) Beautiful and cute girl with a great bod and lovely tits... gonna miss her!

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=461192
Old 05-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
I've always been a long Legs lover.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1