The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

We never know if our friends / relatives
engaged the ML we intend to have relationship with.
Unless we intend to hide her in store room otherwise
such possible to happen scene bound to happen.

I have not much luck having a true relationship
After more than 5years, i try to convince myself
she changed and wanted to start over with me
Just a foolish dream after all and finally throw in my
white towel knowing she still hang out with a guy she
met before me.

She once confirmed they no longer together
a sweet lies can never last forever.
5years to know the truth still not consider a blessing
I guess.
Old 04-04-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovanboy View Post
To ML, we are just customers and it is their job to put up a front to make us happy so that we spend more.

No difference from any sales person you see on the street. It is purely transactional. This stance was already decided from the point you walked in as a customer.

To think this bond is unique and will blossom into a love story unlike others, are just naive.
Most men who go to ML are either someone with GF, wife, FB, yet have super high libido wanting more sex with random ML, or someone who's direct opposite, zero or low success rate in finding a partner. The latter tends to day dream when he gets close to a female, be it a stranger that sits next to him on the bus, someone who accidentally bumps into him on the street, a ML in a proper MP that offers foot massage.
While the ML is also human, she needs a lot more to want to have a relationship, if he's married or attached and she finds out, how to expect her to want a so called half baked relationship?
He will tell the world his relationship is true love, he even thinks of marrying her...
Only God can save him from day dreaming!
Old 04-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
stud79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good advice here. It can be a dangerous game if taken too seriously. Newbie like me already feeling it
Old 04-04-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Bros who fall in love with ML, please help me understand why would someone want to wear a HUGE green hat by dating someone who touches other guys cock and get zhut zhut or even fked by other bros? It is too much cuckholdedness for me
Old 04-04-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Because almost if not every human need some form of validation or companionship. As Maslow’s Hierarchy suggest, humans need some levels of it to feel motivated or a purpose in life. So if some bros really no chance to mingle, then finding MLs will be the solution to fill the void despite knowing their background.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Most men who go to ML are either someone with GF, wife, FB, yet have super high libido wanting more sex with random ML, or someone who's direct opposite, zero or low success rate in finding a partner. The latter tends to day dream when he gets close to a female, be it a stranger that sits next to him on the bus, someone who accidentally bumps into him on the street, a ML in a proper MP that offers foot massage.
While the ML is also human, she needs a lot more to want to have a relationship, if he's married or attached and she finds out, how to expect her to want a so called half baked relationship?
He will tell the world his relationship is true love, he even thinks of marrying her...
Only God can save him from day dreaming!
Think even god oso gave up on him la ..
Old 04-04-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud79 View Post
Good advice here. It can be a dangerous game if taken too seriously. Newbie like me already feeling it
Bro you also kana “KC-ed” ?
Old 05-04-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbird2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted double post

Last edited by Newbird2024; 06-04-2024 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Deleted
Old 05-04-2024, 11:47 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15336 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Because almost if not every human need some form of validation or companionship. As Maslow’s Hierarchy suggest, humans need some levels of it to feel motivated or a purpose in life. So if some bros really no chance to mingle, then finding MLs will be the solution to fill the void despite knowing their background.
that's true brother
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-04-2024, 11:50 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Bros who fall in love with ML, please help me understand why would someone want to wear a HUGE green hat by dating someone who touches other guys cock and get zhut zhut or even fked by other bros? It is too much cuckholdedness for me
bro there is nothing to understand

Logically, before it happens, the Ultimate KC, everyone knows what you said. And even when you fall in love, you keep reminding yourself this. But you can't leave. You are like prey trapped in spider web

I am going to be blunt. If you don't get how come you can fall in love with this type of woman, its because you have not met the one, or will never meet the one, maybe you don't visit enough. But when you do, you come over to the other side and you can't seem to get out.

So here bros are either, they are one side or the other. If you can control, you are on the former. If you can't you are on the latter
None of the bros are stupid, they just met their Ultimate KC
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-04-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbird2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello just sharing my story.. ( need help)

met a ML. Got to know her on her last three day in Singapore. Chatted well and I managed go out her during her last few days in Singapore. ��

Some background information about the ML.
China
First time in sg
Can’t fit so going back.

Long story short; the date goes well and the gfe was maximum and flirty tension was high. Now I have the urge to fly over and find her. The KC factor damn high. I think I kena KC-ed.

So my question is if she is nice to me just because of her professionalism.

Or because the date really went well and I get to know her as individual person?
Or rather it’s her work persona? Be nice to everybody?

Last edited by Newbird2024; 06-04-2024 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Double post
Old 05-04-2024, 12:35 PM
Warriors of the Deep

to the bros who are in KC with a girl of this trade,

Sometimes giving my best, and doing what is right and decent just isn't good enough.

This does not apply to these flirting ladies of the trade.

If you are being decent to a indecent woman, you are going to get burnt. Indecent women need indecent men.

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 05-04-2024 at 12:57 PM.
Old 05-04-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 16
world_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbird2024 View Post
Hello just sharing my story.. ( need help)

met a ML. Got to know her on her last three day in Singapore. Chatted well and I managed to date her on her last day in Singapore. 😭

Some background information about the ML.
China
First time in sg
Can’t fit in so left.

Long story short; the date goes well and the gfe was maximum and flirty tension was high. Now I have the urge to fly over and find her. The KC factor damn high. I think I kena KC-ed.

So my question is if she is nice to me just because of her professionalism.

Or because the date really went well and I get to know her as individual person?
Or rather it’s her work persona? Be nice to everybody?
Bro, this ml already left and will never come back. Find a new ml and kc again. Forget abt this one.
But quick question. Is this ml
asked anything from you?
Old 05-04-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by world_traveler View Post
Bro, this ml already left and will never come back. Find a new ml and kc again. Forget abt this one.
But quick question. Is this ml
asked anything from you?
Bro , sometimes they treat you nice could be out of politeness. Like other bro said , just moved on .
Old 05-04-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 16
world_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Bro , sometimes they treat you nice could be out of politeness. Like other bro said , just moved on .
Correct, they can do the same to other bros also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1