The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just ended a session with Jessica, the one pictured by one of the bros here. Went to the gate asked for jessica and she came out. Took her and walked up towards the back as I was being molested by the other LBs. Went into one of the room and stripped down to my birthday suit, she started with a slow catbath, nothing to shout about IMO. Asked if I wanted a blow and told her ok, then she asked me if i wanted with or without condom. Opted for BBBJ and she blew for quite a while, Avg blowing skills if you ask me. then I decided to return the favour and started giving her a catbath while slowly undressing her. Went down further south as she moanedd and took her alr erected uncut penis into my mouth. Blew her for a good 5-10 mins before she asked me if I wanted her to cum, told her ok and she instructed me to lick her nipples. Followed her instructions and licked her while she whacked herself off, Once she was near cumming she gave me a signal and I went down south again. She blew her load into my mouth and I continued blowing her for awhile more, spat the load out as I'm not a fan of swallowing. She returned the favour and did the same for me, finished up and she took out wet wipes to clean me up. Paid her a $50 and she looked at me and asked how much I'm going to give her, told her 40 and she gladly accepted. Bang for buck. Hope my FR will give you guys a little insight to Jessica's service. Cheers and happy bonking.
Old 25-09-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
ysoserious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, how big is Jessica boobs and dick? Does she top or bottom?
Old 25-09-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Jessica is flat, no boobjob done and I think she doesnt take hormones. Her dick can erect easily and bends downwards, not too long but quite thick. Don't know if she does top (didn't try) but judging by the fact that she can erect I guess she does.
Old 25-09-2016, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Just ended a session with Jessica
wah bro saw you in the Bangkok scene thread.. since you working in BKK.. just hit Nana Plaza, Obsession Pub lvl 1, look for papasan Nicky.. after that you don't wanna come back to Rowell no more.. chok dee krub..
Old 25-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
wah bro saw you in the Bangkok scene thread.. since you working in BKK.. just hit Nana Plaza, Obsession Pub lvl 1, look for papasan Nicky.. after that you don't wanna come back to Rowell no more.. chok dee krub..
Bro can share story at site.
Planning for my nxt trip.
Wats the meaning thai word.
Wats the pimp speciality is he very good in recommendation.
Old 25-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like jessica is a hot babe time to invest on others
Old 25-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Bro can share story at site.
Planning for my nxt trip.
Wats the meaning thai word.
Wats the pimp speciality is he very good in recommendation.
haha the crowd there has different flavour, they are more mainstream, bonk regular pussy..

chok dee means good luck..

this papasan personally interview all the LBs, he knows who is post-op and who is pre, who is functional who isn't, who can cum and who can't..

tell him Nick from Singapore recommended you to find him, he speaks chinese too.. his name happens to be Nick too
Old 25-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Hahaha no la bro, I dont work in BKK anymore...now come back SG work...usually last time for me if i go Nana I go second floor first pub on the right from the middle staircase cos know some of the LB's there always TCSS with them. Quite enjoyable conversations, and they dont carrot head me hahaha.
Old 25-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
ysoserious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the reply bro!
Old 25-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha no la bro, I dont work in BKK anymore...now come back SG work...usually last time for me if i go Nana I go second floor first pub on the right from the middle staircase cos know some of the LB's there always TCSS with them. Quite enjoyable conversations, and they dont carrot head me hahaha.
haha hotties pre-op are in obsession, hotties post op are in the pub beside the staircase next to spankys on 2nd floor.. beats local scene hands down
Old 26-09-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

To add more detail about Nana Plaza:

First Floor
Obsession Bar - Pre-Op ladyboys with looks that appeal to mainly Asian (namely Japaneses) customers.

London Calling Bar - Mixed with post-op ladyboys and GG coyote dancers.

Second Floor
Temptations Bar - I would say most the pre-op ladyboys working there would find favour with ang moh customers

Casanonva Bar - The oldest ladyboy bar in Nana Plaza. Mostly amazonian pre-ops. Most ang moh will like this one.

Straps Bar - Filled with pos-op ladyboys who try to pass off as real girls. However there is one lonely GG, number 11, who still works there.

Chilli Bar - Located almost under the staircase. Pre-op ladyboys with a mix that would appeal to both asian and western customers

Third Floor
Cascade Bar - Pre-op ladyboy bars. Unfortunately this bar has seen better days. However if you come on Friday and Saturday nights you might find somebody that might make you horny.

I would recommend going to the above-mentioned bars on Friday and Saturday nights where they would be filled with a large variety of ladyboys.
Old 26-09-2016, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
To add more detail about Nana Plaza:

First Floor
Obsession Bar - Pre-Op ladyboys with looks that appeal to mainly Asian (namely Japaneses) customers.

London Calling Bar - Mixed with post-op ladyboys and GG coyote dancers.

Second Floor
Temptations Bar - I would say most the pre-op ladyboys working there would find favour with ang moh customers

Casanonva Bar - The oldest ladyboy bar in Nana Plaza. Mostly amazonian pre-ops. Most ang moh will like this one.

Straps Bar - Filled with pos-op ladyboys who try to pass off as real girls. However there is one lonely GG, number 11, who still works there.

Chilli Bar - Located almost under the staircase. Pre-op ladyboys with a mix that would appeal to both asian and western customers

Third Floor
Cascade Bar - Pre-op ladyboy bars. Unfortunately this bar has seen better days. However if you come on Friday and Saturday nights you might find somebody that might make you horny.

I would recommend going to the above-mentioned bars on Friday and Saturday nights where they would be filled with a large variety of ladyboys.
a true senior has spoken, up you my humble +4
Old 26-09-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You talking about Cassanova?? yes quite a few good ones there and playful!!
Old 26-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
You talking about Cassanova?? yes quite a few good ones there and playful!!
Not really sure on the name of the club, usually will line them and ask them to come over once their done at work. Avoid paying the barfine and all the drunks and LD.
Old 26-09-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Just now went to reccee. Stay in front of the gate for 5 min also never see anyone I like. This batch really chui
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1