The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Waaahhh... Pattaya的老鷹飛下山了? Long time no see or hear from you. What have been up to? When your next trip bro? Uncle say he going also. Bpai duay mai? 555+
Haha no lah just semi-retired from cheonging Singapore thai scene, i rather save and cheong in LOS and be treated like Kings there than spend twice as much money and energy to entertain the "Queens" back here

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
you old man?

you going? or there now?
I'll be there end of this month, when you and IMO planning to go? If happens to be same timing will be shiok...We can do our own TCSS session Pattaya style....we can go BJ bar and TT over beers while the girls "sing our songa" under our table hehe
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 21-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr Nobleagle u goin pattaya this end of the month? Hw many days?
Old 21-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Soi Baukow is from Central road to South Road so it quite long, not sukhumvit long but still will take you 30mins to walk from one end to the other end! Raintree complex is just one point on the soi. There are many other bars on soi baukow to find gems. You don't need a crowd to find your own gems.
HAHA, i know what u mean shifu! Using the Lao Bird mentality, you decide where,when and how to hunt your prey and sometimes even the price varies LOL , i just love this freaking philosophy, to be a pattayian, that is the way to go!

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Buakaao when I was there last month seems OK leh. Low season makes sure u r center of attraction! Why? U miss Pook Bar? Plenty of lonesome ladies there missing u? 555+

Buakaao, Chaiyapoon and LK more or less the same since they share Buakaao as the main arterial road. Oasis, Sugar Sugar... were full every night. Bar beers I noticed more ladies than customers. Bar beers I think through out Pattaya is declining in popularity? Only the old farangs hang around them to relive glory days. Younger farangs now seem to be heading to AGG bars to BF girls and then club to wee hours.
I was there when Rehab was quiet and Mash was still there in LK. i wont be going patts in 2013, prolly in 2014 i going there and find my ways to spice up my night live in Buakow there for a change. Hell, maybe even book my hotel to sleep there liao lol... Stay away from WS for a while is good, you get to see loads of unfound gems at attractive prices LOL

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 22-07-2013, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
I'll be there end of this month, when you and IMO planning to go? If happens to be same timing will be shiok...We can do our own TCSS session Pattaya style....we can go BJ bar and TT over beers while the girls "sing our songa" under our table hehe
next month in BKK, but go Hua Hin, Korat, Pattaya, etc.....
Old 22-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Me earliest maybe end August liao... gonna miss u there! come TT back here! We have found "bar beer" with SYTs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
live in Buakow there for a change. Hell, maybe even book my hotel to sleep there liao lol... Stay away from WS for a while is good, you get to see loads of unfound gems at attractive prices LOL
Now-a-days I stay at Buakow no more Beach Road or Naklua. Cheaper and near to all must go places in Patts! Last trip stayed at this new place for BHT400/night only. Place was a bit old but what won me over was the 40" TV! Earlier stayed at Jasmine Villa, Bht450/night, but horrible hotel. Whole hotel stank of shit!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-07-2013, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Me earliest maybe end August liao... gonna miss u there! come TT back here! We have found "bar beer" with SYTs!

Now-a-days I stay at Buakow no more Beach Road or Naklua. Cheaper and near to all must go places in Patts! Last trip stayed at this new place for BHT400/night only. Place was a bit old but what won me over was the 40" TV! Earlier stayed at Jasmine Villa, Bht450/night, but horrible hotel. Whole hotel stank of shit!
Bro, the place u stayed got good hotel safe in ur room? I like my things secured when i go patts. If there is good safe, don't mind pm me the place? Koo kun ma kap.

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 22-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Nope no safe in the room. It's a bar downstairs kind of place I stayed in. U still want the address?
Usually I dun really need a safe coz I have a Thai bank account so once change my money I deposit everything in it.

BTW today is a Buddhist holiday. No alcohol for sale. Bars and soapies will be closed. Hope everyone stocked up on beer at home and take out that "little black book" it's going come in handy tonight!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nope no safe in the room. It's a bar downstairs kind of place I stayed in. U still want the address?
Usually I dun really need a safe coz I have a Thai bank account so once change my money I deposit everything in it.

BTW today is a Buddhist holiday. No alcohol for sale. Bars and soapies will be closed. Hope everyone stocked up on beer at home and take out that "little black book" it's going come in handy tonight!
Nah its ok, i always liked my safe coz sometimes coz i bf many different girls per day when i am there, its much safer. Guess i shall stick to my fav secrets. How did you get a thai bank acct? Damn it, seems like now veri hard to get liao...... Maybe u can pm me the remedy towards a TH bank acct, thanks

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 22-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
How did you get a thai bank acct? Damn it, seems like now veri hard to get liao...... Maybe u can pm me the remedy towards a TH bank acct, thanks
Just walk in and ask lor... LOL It depends on the branch manager. Last time I was staying in Bangkok so brought my rental contract. Each bank has their own policy. Some rental agreements or work permits not necessary. K Bank seems to be the most liberal; others straight tell me "NO FOREIGNERS". Best u check out other farang forums for whats the latest.

Old 22-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just walk in and ask lor... LOL It depends on the branch manager. Last time I was staying in Bangkok so brought my rental contract. Each bank has their own policy. Some rental agreements or work permits not necessary. K Bank seems to be the most liberal; others straight tell me "NO FOREIGNERS". Best u check out other farang forums for whats the latest.
Lol thanks for the heads up, its ok lah if no bank acct got hotel safe still not good. I know safe can hack into it but lets just say it psychologically makes me feel safer lol.....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 22-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe u can pm me the remedy towards a TH bank acct, thanks
I have 2 accounts in Thailand. About 10 years ago first account is BKK Bank. Went Silom BKK Bank, walked in with passport and cash. 2 questions asked were permanent address and how much to deposit, I just verbally gave an address and THB.

After years, I found BKK Bank ATMs and branches are limited outside BKK, I got another account with SCB. SCB took my passport and my TRUE invoice with my perm address and gave me an account with internet banking on the spot.
Old 22-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I have 2 accounts in Thailand. About 10 years ago first account is BKK Bank. Went Silom BKK Bank, walked in with passport and cash. 2 questions asked were permanent address and how much to deposit, I just verbally gave an address and THB.

After years, I found BKK Bank ATMs and branches are limited outside BKK, I got another account with SCB. SCB took my passport and my TRUE invoice with my perm address and gave me an account with internet banking on the spot.
LOL the pro with the straightforward approach there!, nice, i shall flash my THB when i go in the bank.

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 22-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Nowadays the green 'book' also very getting popular. Last trip I stay in one nite to watch football , played around and found many girls willing to come to my room!
Old 22-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Nowadays the green 'book' also very getting popular. Last trip I stay in one nite to watch football , played around and found many girls willing to come to my room!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1