The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
StoryOfMyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Classic FLs 2011 - 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncity2001 View Post
Not really < 2014 but anyone remember these two gems?

Remember her large D boobs defy gravity one and she uses her pussy to grip your 2IC as you cum. Shiok
Wah. Yuri. One of the best fl I've ever had. Teh voice, amazing boobs. Best bj. What ever happened to her?
Old 12-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

aini was definitely one of those classic all time best. sad that she only provides massage at the end of her "career".
Old 12-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolish View Post
aini was definitely one of those classic all time best. sad that she only provides massage at the end of her "career".
the best i gotten from her was 2x fj in 1 session.. too bad only manage 1 session as too tired after work... she was on doggie with black heels all the way, ''trying to run away from me" and let me catch her fro behind and doggie till almost cum n i pull out to cool it.. she will repeat the escaping act again. damn song...satisfying my perv fantasy. she was the BEST i ever had. the bod and ass is kiler.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Remember her large D boobs defy gravity one and she uses her pussy to grip your 2IC as you cum. Shiok

Can fuck her all day long, especially doggystyle with her teh voice.
My favourite is her cim I remember once she swallowed my cum, deepthroated balllsdeep so hard I couldnt control and just shot. I was shocked she didnt go to spit it out cos there was nothing left in her mouth then she just smiled innocently.

Any bros rmb them share and revive your past FR so can PCC this covid time.
Yuri was great, big boobs, wet pussy. Nothing felt better than unloading into her
Old 13-07-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
the best i gotten from her was 2x fj in 1 session.. too bad only manage 1 session as too tired after work... she was on doggie with black heels all the way, ''trying to run away from me" and let me catch her fro behind and doggie till almost cum n i pull out to cool it.. she will repeat the escaping act again. damn song...satisfying my perv fantasy. she was the BEST i ever had. the bod and ass is kiler.
wa dude, sexciting time u had. hahaha! wonder how is she now. definitely missed her man.
Old 13-07-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by roombc View Post
anyone know where is little lamb from 201A south bridge road, she was also the best top ang pai during 2015-2016? since close then dunno where she is alr.. any kind bro out there got her contact please share, thks
Gods...loved doing her in doggy....
Old 13-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
wa dude, sexciting time u had. hahaha! wonder how is she now. definitely missed her man.
ya man... u bet.. its like stress all gone when step into her fantasy world turn u into a perv beast.. just licking, kissing squeezing and biting her peach ass alone was worth the money.
Rarely u see SYTs of such perky full seductive lusty ass outside, and her naked bod with that ass was lusting your cock to pound her from doggy style.. how erotic
Old 16-07-2020, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lioncity2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice bro, I rmb pounding her hard in doggy and blasting into the cd til my legs jelly. But she wanted more and continued fucking me without letting me pull out. Tempted to doggy away for another shot but she already emptied my balls and the condom full already lol.
Did you try her cim and balls sucking before?
Old 16-07-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
prob being bao yang at china liao... will certainly bao her if pockets deep enough... doggie her and cim cip and cia day n night... haha
Old 16-07-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice bro, I rmb pounding her hard in doggy and blasting into the cd til my legs jelly. But she wanted more and continued fucking me without letting me pull out. Tempted to doggy away for another shot but she already emptied my balls and the condom full already lol.
Did you try her cim and balls sucking before?
havent tried leh... damn shiok? anyway her bod make my lj too excited, always failed to erect a 2nd time within 1 hr... but the good part is when i enter her sex nest, she already in her seductive attire and posing doggie pattern for me.. so i just happily remove my clothes leaving the underwear on and stick out my lj while i snap photos of her enticing body for 5 mins.

Then she will come over slowly after seeing my erected lj and will hold it gently and 'pull' me gently into the bathroom in her bedroom. in front of the big mirror she will slowly hj and sexy dance with her ass bua-ing my lj too.. sibei song!!
Old 20-07-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
prob being bao yang at china liao... will certainly bao her if pockets deep enough... doggie her and cim cip and cia day n night... haha
hahahaha, i will bao her too. when she first came to sg she was only 20 yo or 19? so much experienced already. imagine shagging her now! and she is not even 30 yet!
Old 22-07-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

yuri abit bah bah one leh her place near paya lebar right. i did try her a few times before but imo ive had better bonks with others
Old 27-07-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Miss a girl call Queena from Bro wolf. Anyone remember her?
Old 03-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can fuck her all day long, especially doggystyle with her teh voice.
My favourite is her cim I remember once she swallowed my cum, deepthroated balllsdeep so hard I couldnt control and just shot. I was shocked she didnt go to spit it out cos there was nothing left in her mouth then she just smiled innocently.

Any bros rmb them share and revive your past FR so can PCC this covid time.
Can go find yuri in hunan.. she knows a lot of young mei mei too..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 05-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My FL virginity was given to Penny from City Angels. Told her i was new and to lead me. Didn't cheat my money (& feeling), gave me a good time. Can still remember her location and her looks probably (it's been so long).

(I personally like the "hide-and-seek" feeling when going to FL's place, have been to a variety of places and got my eyes opened to the intricacies of this line. Condos with security is still a no for me.)

Another lady i had fond memories of was one who advertised on a few websites at a time, but business wasn't good for her. I could always over-stay after our sessions and hug on bed. There was once i even accompanied her to buy groceries then went back to her place to chill even more; hugged, then petted each other. If not for the fact that my family members would get suspicious for overnight outside, i would have slept over at her place. I feel very comfortable with her.

Yan Zi from SGL (recent, within 2-3 years). The shy masseur who will ask you to close your eyes when she strips. Always have nice music on, once showed me the pool at her condo and asked me to visit her for a swim one day. But her location was a bit far, only visited her a few times, and never did fulfill the promise of a swim. Despite her shy nature and no BJ/FJ, her other services are cranked to 11. She is indeed from masseur background, i enjoyed her presses and frank, chatty personality.

Other stand-outs:
  • Yang Yang (BBBJ princess): so spontaneous.
  • a certain Bella: location was behind a coffee shop (go around the coffee shop to the back, discreet and out of nowhere a head pops out to suck you in). Very game lady, dresses up (fur lingerie and cat ears etc) and open to photos.

I missed the era when FJs were the main dish, and not dangled as an up-sell like now. Hence i'm no longer active in this scene unless i need a really good massage (have never upgraded from massage to FJ before too). Not to mention the service quality back in those days...

Last edited by cookie; 05-08-2020 at 06:29 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1