The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Agree no rush. She be here for a while longer. Just got to pass thru this Peak period
This Tina so good meh?Used to hear so much about TB or Angel or Anran (Bella).My past experience with the 3 ladies left me so disappointed sia.I started to doubt the FRs. How is Tina compared to TB?Judging from the photos, Tina looks to be late 30s bah.
Old 11-07-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
This Tina so good meh?Used to hear so much about TB or Angel or Anran (Bella).My past experience with the 3 ladies left me so disappointed sia.I started to doubt the FRs. How is Tina compared to TB?Judging from the photos, Tina looks to be late 30s bah.
You should try to be more consistent with your storytelling..

Quote:
May i know who's this Angel from the shop? There's so much talk about her that gets me so curious. Like to meet her after this virus clear. I've tried both Angel(Original) once and TB once. Both offer good services and score highly in looks and bod. Had wanted to book more times but always can't match my timing.
Don't forget you were the one who made those Rui Rui comments which was easily debunked..

Think you'd not want to see how deep in the red you'd be once you wake up..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Off-topic but extremely happy with the election results for Aljunied, Senglang and Hougang. Disappointed with the East Coast and West Coast GRCs, especially the latter where 6,025 did not vote and there were 1,645 spoilt votes. All that could have made the difference in that GRC. Anyway elections over for another 5 years and hope things improve so we can go back to erection time safely
Old 11-07-2020, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You should try to be more consistent with your storytelling..

Don't forget you were the one who made those Rui Rui comments which was easily debunked..

Think you'd not want to see how deep in the red you'd be once you wake up..
You are so funny. If you think i care so much about pts, then i won't even have post anything. The more you guys promoting her, the more i will feel that the usual few who always talking are some kind of OKT.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboywho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Off the top of my head, I would say the RV Lily would have given her a run for her money. Pretty much on par specs and exp wise, but Lili can hold more intelligent conversations. Hebe too probably, though her height knocks a few points off. Miss playing with her blue pussycat.
What's a blue pussycat?
Thanks
Old 11-07-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are so funny. If you think i care so much about pts, then i won't even have post anything. The more you guys promoting her, the more i will feel that the usual few who always talking are some kind of OKT.
Bro i also hope i am OKT. Easy money. Unfortunately, all these are run by China mobs now.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have tried Tina twice after seeing the reviews and mostly spot on. RTM for me. I personally like non-commercial feelings and no SOPs.

I don't think we are worried about whether you are in the red or green. This is a forum, and this is where bros here share experiences. Whether what bros here share is true or not, you make the assumption yourself whether what was shared is credible. You have your own likes and dislikes. If you think what bros here shared is close to what you think will like, go ahead. End of the day, you make that decision and it is your money spent. You are not a kid, nor a spoilt child. You came into this forum willingly and looked at the posts willingly and went ahead to visit willingly. IF everything is equal, then we are all millionaires, have the same amount of money in the bank, and shares the same experiences with each ML, but we do not. We are afterall humans and unique in each and every way, so how can our experiences be exactly the same?

Judging from the way you post, I can see why you do not get good experiences from the ML.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not the point.. Why don't you address your prata flipping?

Old 11-07-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Off-topic but extremely happy with the election results for Aljunied, Senglang and Hougang. Disappointed with the East Coast and West Coast GRCs, especially the latter where 6,025 did not vote and there were 1,645 spoilt votes. All that could have made the difference in that GRC. Anyway elections over for another 5 years and hope things improve so we can go back to erection time safely
So much to be said but those 6k+ voters who chose not to vote really sabo-ed TCB.. Very disappointed.. He will be 85 in the next GE so don't think he will carry on..

Fumble Heng really is heng.. Had LTK chose not to retire and contested there we would have easily seen a different result.. 53% mandate for future PM is really bad.. If there was a nationwide poll on which politician Sinkies prefer to be the next PM, I'm certain Tharman will come up on tops..

Anyway I digress and look forward to things resuming to normal next week..

Old 11-07-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
Hello, im new here.Just started visiting ML last year. I think i've missed quite a number of gems. Too bad can't try every girl. I have stop visiting ever since the outbreak. Real hard to stay clean. Yo, may i know who's next to be leaving?This my virgin post. Pls dun zap ok
u just start visiting ML recently and already talk cock go back to your mommy la
Old 11-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
pewpewpew91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone managed to book tang tang recently? Messaged her for 2 days no reply at all
Old 11-07-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Rio, I'm also very curious about your vastly conflicting account on the same MLs. Two very different stories based on one same visit.

Quote:
I've tried both Angel(Original) once and TB once. Both offer good services and score highly in looks and bod.
Quote:
This Tina so good meh?Used to hear so much about TB or
Angel or Anran (Bella).My past experience with the 3 ladies left me so disappointed sia.
Funny af.

Anyway, here not like other threads. There's a core group of samsters who have been contributing, sharing and conversing for over a year.. they have become like a community. And likewise with any forum, it will accept and expect comments and feedback both good and bad.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rubbaduckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, can i ask if it is advisable to book any ml and hopefully get your number in the system instead of trying to book the ones that you wanna try since they like cautious against new number
Old 11-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Funny af.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he had tried to go the extra mile and they outrightly rejected him, hence his flip-flopping..

Old 11-07-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So much to be said but those 6k+ voters who chose not to vote really sabo-ed TCB.. Very disappointed.. He will be 85 in the next GE so don't think he will carry on..

Fumble Heng really is heng.. Had LTK chose not to retire and contested there we would have easily seen a different result.. 53% mandate for future PM is really bad.. If there was a nationwide poll on which politician Sinkies prefer to be the next PM, I'm certain Tharman will come up on tops..

Anyway I digress and look forward to things resuming to normal next week..
u cant compare it like that, because if fumble Heng had stayed in Tampines, he probably would have gotten 60-70%+ too. but of cos no doubt most people prefer Tharman but think he doesn't want to take up the role.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1