The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Yah that time apartments are cheap even in downtown popular areas... as a foreigner can only buy one if you pay taxes there, unless your wife or someone you trust is a local can buy more.. I think the limit for locals was not done yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
yes, that time the condo in Pudong <1M, ~800K and my friend asked me buy 1 there, as I >50% time/yr was in Shanghai.... now is >10M for a condo
Old 02-07-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Yah the tail end of my stay in Shanghai a few years ago starting to get lesser and also price increase like 3-4 folds... for full service SPA.

So cannot go there often without breaking the bank... so went to look for HC if I recall price below 200 and get some massage with AR/HDLY/BBBJ/HJ service which is not bad as well... much better than what you get here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
wow, that 1 gone long long time. I rem I went with my China friend after lunch, a good and nice place that hard to find with a full service now.

after 10yrs, still ok and can find gd service every where. but started 2019..... woow from Mar less and less..... Jun almost all closed....

now only can find with happy ending
Old 02-07-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
Yah the tail end of my stay in Shanghai a few years ago starting to get lesser and also price increase like 3-4 folds... for full service SPA.

So cannot go there often without breaking the bank... so went to look for HC if I recall price below 200 and get some massage with AR/HDLY/BBBJ/HJ service which is not bad as well... much better than what you get here.
don't go some gd renovation type, some 小区 got a lot small small MP.... the price is crazy and some time you get below 200.
Old 18-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mimi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Guys, In Shanghai, just release from quarantine. Any HC Spa wchat to recommend?
Old 07-10-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Shanghai is roaring back to life but the police are cracking down hard on vice.

KTV are opened and as usual, you can bring the girls back but need to register (if you are staying at the hotel). Average price ¥2800-3000 depending on which KTV you go. Some charges higher room fee but lower take home while others are reverses.

一楼一凤 also getting more prevalent, mostly centred around 静安 area. A little difficult to find unless you know someone. Average price ¥500-700 but I wouldn't recommend it. It's fuck and go,, girls attitude are bad. Usually in old building that you immediately feel unsafe walking in.

My preference remains to go for reputable outcall. No hassle, straight to the point and chances of finding gems are a lot higher. Challenge is you need to be careful as most use fake photos and the girls are good at hustling. Even with friend's recommendation (not searching on my own), it took me 4-5 tried before I settled on a provider whose quality I trust.

Had a 18 year old last night. Had to check her ID. Cute and excellent attitude.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

http://m.kdnet.net/share-12369312.html
https://www.sohu.com/a/367808751_120509458

得到越多
失去更多
Old 09-10-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

SPA that serves men outright are dead with Anti-vice cracking down hard.

The SPA my partner brought me to the other day is a big family SPA with children play area but provided extras. I was thought it was a normal massage but she automatically strip and started riding me and was moaning loudly after I took control. When we left the room, we bump right into a mother and child at the door way, I was really embarrassed.

If you want happy ending massage, including FS, go download the app "按个摩上门按摩"
Old 09-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post

The SPA my partner brought me to the other day is a big family SPA with children play area but provided extras. I was thought it was a normal massage but she automatically strip and started riding me and was moaning loudly after I took control. When we left the room, we bump right into a mother and child at the door way, I was really embarrassed.

+138 for both

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-11-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wetkuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsteph View Post
went judy's. lots of viet girls for choosing. price is 500rmb for drinking, 1500rmb /60/1 and 3500rmb/overnight /2 .
Hi buddy. Just keep in mind these girls will try to squeeze as much from you as possible. When i was there the last time mainly for the live band, one viet asked me and quoted 3k. That was at 10pm. She came again half an hour later asking for 2k this time. I said too much. This went on. At ard 2.00am when i was about to leave she said last price 800. They get more desperate when most customers left
Old 18-11-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wetkuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
Not just in Shanghai but the whole of China now looks to be clear of all such places for relaxation. Now China is great for those businessmen or tourists on full celibacy mode. Welcome Celibacy China!.
No amoi, who wants to do business here. Any successful country must have a designated areas for pleasure. If not will be such a boring country
Old 11-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
homeosapian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetkuku View Post
No amoi, who wants to do business here. Any successful country must have a designated areas for pleasure. If not will be such a boring country
Wow.. this link is still on and alive
I last read this 5 years ago.
Anyway been in Shanghai 10 years..
SPA.. HJ still plentiful.. some even has HJ
The days of mean FJ is difficult to fine.
Old 12-12-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
homeosapian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Shanghai Recommendations

I have been to that joint before
Old 12-12-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Yesterday I was just discussing with my counterparts in Shanghai on returning back, all these info come in time
Old 14-12-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BobParis is Cool - loads of Potential

Sounds interesting! Which spa was it? It must be fun hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post

Old 16-12-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Shanghai is still very alive and kicking these days, except for the few months of curfews during the Covid period, I have been receiving updates, pictures, Spa locations, etc,.. from OKTs. Price ranges from 1.498K to 10k (comparable to Macau prices and quality) in hotels, outcalls, incalls etc...

Nowadays, seems like more and more SingaporeN gals went there too.... alas, cannot fly there now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1