The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2020, 11:09 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Looks like AHTC gonna have to change name again lol..now is AHSTC..aljunied hougang sengkang town council
Aljunied and Hougang is standard for WP liao not easy for them to win back base is there liao.

As for SK, many gen y and younger gen there plus this election is base on social media and the influence of Jamus Lim i think PAP should plan properly for the next 5 years.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-07-2020, 11:11 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

No matter who win or lose or rules.

Life go on.

Stay safe and stay healthy all

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya, although PAP win but most of the win is not big.

Lucky then WP never plan properly if they swap the team in Marina and East coast i think PAP can easily lost East coast and marina.
I actually surprised that East Coast GRC win By such a small margin... I thought they will going to kill it

But for me most disappointed was TCB only need 6000 votes to win... really by a small margin only! And CSJ not being able to go inside parliament...

But den with all the goodies given out by the government I’m really happy that still alot of ppl vote for opp party...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 11-07-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
JosefToh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJosefToh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Who inform you that the oppositions want to rule the whole country..
Pappies and their supporters always have this fear
Old 11-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
youngslyfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/ge-2020-pa...211505852.html

I’m so happy I predict wrongly that PAP will win big

Now is the 61.24% no more 70%
But still cannot get back CPF at 55, and HDB still worthless in the end
Old 11-07-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

PAP win or opp win isnt the most important thing. The main thing is that the citizens are getting more and more polarised and disunited. That is the worrying thing. Hope that the PAP "natural aristocrats" stop playing gutter politics, it doesnt serve any more purpose...wake up to the idea of really listening to alternative voices and stop thinking that if you are not for me, then you are against me mentality.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
PAP win or opp win isnt the most important thing. The main thing is that the citizens are getting more and more polarised and disunited. That is the worrying thing. Hope that the PAP "natural aristocrats" stop playing gutter politics, it doesnt serve any more purpose...wake up to the idea of really listening to alternative voices and stop thinking that if you are not for me, then you are against me mentality.
Alot of the PAP votes are from the older generation who are PAP loyalists since LKY time.
As seen in this GE, more eligible young voters have started to support the opposition parties, having taken into consideration the high cost of living and continual influx of foreigners coming in to compete for white collar jobs with our people.
Going forward, the opposition parties will need to continue walking the ground, and when the majority of those older PAP loyalists are no longer around, perhaps we may see even more opposition seats in parliament in future.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
i am actually sad for Chee soon juan.

after campaigning so hard, the votes are not even close...
the people still don't trust him, i don't think ever will...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Correct. But only AJ and Sengkang residents have the balls to vote in Oppie. The rest of the sillyporeans are useless and balless. Especially those at Jalan Besar GRC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Aljunied and Hougang is standard for WP liao not easy for them to win back base is there liao.

As for SK, many gen y and younger gen there plus this election is base on social media and the influence of Jamus Lim i think PAP should plan properly for the next 5 years.
pap continue to get more votes from older estates and older generation, the current team are still reaping from the work done by their predecessors(前人种树,后人乘凉)

SK is a sentiment of people who are in their prime and also sandwiched, Punggol too and subsequent new towns will be populated by such demographic, the ruling party will lose more if they continue to be complacent and coast along

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
I actually surprised that East Coast GRC win By such a small margin... I thought they will going to kill it

But for me most disappointed was TCB only need 6000 votes to win... really by a small margin only! And CSJ not being able to go inside parliament...

But den with all the goodies given out by the government I’m really happy that still alot of ppl vote for opp party...
close shave for HSK & co, they need to put in more effort and have a better plan for the next 5 yrs

too bad for TCB, lost out marginally, had LHY contested, it could be a different outcome

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 11-07-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
the people still don't trust him, i don't think ever will...
I don't think so. His percentage has been increasing the last few elections. Looks like people are trusting him more and more as the days go by. His percentage this time is his highest so far 45%. If he continues to work harder think next election he have a chance to get in if the incumbent relax and take it easy thinking that they will sure win each election. If they don't work hard, disregard and don't help the people problems like jobs and take it easy thinking that they will surely win, then they can lose as shown in the case of SK and WC

Quote:
pap continue to get more votes from older estates and older generation, the current team are still reaping from the work done by their predecessors(前人种树,后人乘凉)

SK is a sentiment of people who are in their prime and also sandwiched, Punggol too and subsequent new towns will be populated by such demographic, the ruling party will lose more if they continue to be complacent and coast along
Yes, totally agree.

Quote:
close shave for HSK & co, they need to put in more effort and have a better plan for the next 5 yrs

too bad for TCB, lost out marginally, had LHY contested, it could be a different outcome
Yes, think so too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Alot of the PAP votes are from the older generation who are PAP loyalists since LKY time.
As seen in this GE, more eligible young voters have started to support the opposition parties, having taken into consideration the high cost of living and continual influx of foreigners coming in to compete for white collar jobs with our people.
Going forward, the opposition parties will need to continue walking the ground, and when the majority of those older PAP loyalists are no longer around, perhaps we may see even more opposition seats in parliament in future.
Yes, correct, well said by this brother. They got to wake up and find out what is troubling the citizens and work hard to solve and not add to their problems.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 11-07-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
========================================
LHY tok many many, no ball cum out challenge?
blame LHY for West Coast lost
Old 11-07-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CuntChunSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
========================================
LHY tok many many, no ball cum out challenge?
blame LHY for West Coast lost
He where got talk as many as me? I call Singaporean sia suay and idiot, they still vote for me, really idiot, especially those from Tanjong Pagar
Old 11-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

if taxpayer $ is funding this paying scale, political office holder definitely have to be accountable if results do not go according to plans. 😂

Old 11-07-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 0
mkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to behold

I think the dislike among the 20plus-years-old to 40plus chinese PMETS for the Cecas is very strong, hence the Sengkang GRC lost to oppo.

Sengkang grc got many 20s to 40s pmets
Old 11-07-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 0
mkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
if taxpayer $ is funding this paying scale, political office holder definitely have to be accountable if results do not go according to plans. ��

They said last time the ex-President nathan's salary was the highest of all the presidents and prime ministers earned in singapore.

Don't know true or not??

What was ex-president nathan's annual salary last time?
Old 11-07-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Norfolk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Although the opposition won 10 seats but it is interesting that the total percentage of opposition's votes in 2020 GE is lower than in the 2011 GE.

In this 2020 GE, the PAP got 61.24 % of votes.

But in the 2011 GE, the PAP only got 60.1% of votes.

I am also an opposition supporter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1