The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rockiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tg balai TCSS

Hello bros

Wanted to share my experience to tg balai but don't know why the thread is closed.

Went on a solo trip to tg balai through Puteri Harbour from jb sentral as it is cheaper but of course if you can handle travelling for a distance as for me i want to stop at jb to massage before i heading back so it along the way for me too.

Traffic is clear as i arrived at 0600 and took the bus to jb. Luckily the money exchanger is open. Here come the scary part, booked grab multiple count but keep kanna reject. Even got driver called me to say he old man tired want to rest ask me to cancel. Since 0600 at jb also nothing to do so i keep book lo and managed to get one at 24rm.Ferry from jb leave at 0800, counter open at about 730?

Price for 2 way is 175rm compare to sg is 98+
Idk about paying tax but so far they did not ask me so i assumed it included.

Not a lot of people on a sunday but heng heng i met one group of chinese malaysian going there to have fun too so i made some new friends and share with them my researches i did(from the thread contributed by many many bros) and where to have fun.
They offered me to take up the room that one of their friends unable to come but i paiseh la so i paid them for the room.

Room at hotel maxilion for one night with breakfast >550k

Once settled went to the villa to pick girl but dont seem to have a lot tho. One house maybe got 5 to 6 only so after tour finish i picked a slim build with B cup, like those secondary school young malay friend price is about 1.4j and she just came here to work and was told they will auto come over so since still early at about 1030 so went to eat fish soup at the back of the hotel. The quality is super fresh and the amount they give is a lot cost about 33k. Eat finish head back to hotel and the girl come at about 1300.

After she settle down i thought i hit a landmine cause the girl face blacker than my singaporean tan. So using my novice pick up skills, i spent abit of time to talk to her using google translate and offer her beers, her mood changed and from landmine become jackpot.

I exchanged money again at balai rate at 50sgd > 578k as was heading down to the long beach seafood beside the hotel I'm staying. Quality is fresh and big but flavour wise is abit bland unless you order their chilli marinated food so for seafood lover is worth to try. With a big group of 12, ordering about 14 dishes - fish, prawn, crab, lobster, side dishes and some take away food so each of us pay about 300k. Then back to hotel and she was waiting in the bed, surprising me with a sneak peek of her boob while covering herself with the blanket.

I heard some limit to 3 shot..so now you know why i hit a jackpot but not everyday is christmas so i dont expect the next trip to be the same. Maybe she new or what she never ask me for driver fee and tip but i give her some and also some breakfast money.

To sum it up, it a good experience if you are here to try but whether does it worth it, i think it up to individual. Ultimately coming here must be open to play, the girl also quite new here so if you expecting jav or too used to jb treatment then it time to put your fantasy into play either you teach them how to play if not together you two black face whole day lo

For quick glance of my total spending
350 sgd
100 > 344 rm
250 > 2.778j
Ferry 2 way >175rm
Hotel > 550k rupiah
Girl > 1.4j rupiah
Food > 300k rupiah
Ticket from jb change to ticket >50k rupiah
Back home tax >75k rupiah

I dont know is it i got tax twice but nvm i got spare so those going back just prepare about 125k rupiah.

I still have plenty of money left over so second trip definitely gonna be lesser but who kidding right?

If anyone need chinese driver recommendation, can pm me, he also a nice guy and he supply seafood to the restaurant too

Last edited by Rockiee; 05-01-2024 at 10:22 PM.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg balai TCSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockiee View Post
Hello bros

Wanted to share my experience to tg balai but don't know why the thread is closed.
Merged your thread here and think you use the older thread which was closed...

Thanks for the field report...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-12-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Just a note for those taking ferry from Puteri harbour (thru n fro ).

The return timing can change from month to month. Last trip was caught by suprise by the change of timing and last min my driver inform that the ferry has change to 9.30am , was a rush for me. The night before i have ask the hotel staff again (i book thru hotel when arrive first day) , she say ok.

So pls confirm the time table (Go n back) when booking the ferry ticket at Putri harbour. Now i also book return ticket when reach balai ferry terminal. Save the extra cost of booking thru hotel.

Try the food at the cafe beside sky hotel, no bad but a bit exp .
Can see now more indian visiting villa then chinese. The villa was pretty quiet compare to last time.
Old 22-12-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Rockiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros up for balai trip tomorrow through puteri harbour?
Old 02-01-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rezanah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy new guys,
Anyone goin this month? …..can karaoke and play dice. Wiko karaoke look nice. Bill we split equal. Enjoy
Old 02-01-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
ahbengtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezanah View Post
Happy new guys,
Anyone goin this month? …..can karaoke and play dice. Wiko karaoke look nice. Bill we split equal. Enjoy
I like to go this month too. Any bro going too please PM.
Old 11-01-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
molcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello guys , it is my first trip with friends to balai , can all the old birds / professionals guide me on the pros and cons and recommend their regular drivers to book ?

1) how much to bring
2) where to have fun etc? totally unsure about it .
3) how is their night life and drinking like ?

thanks in advance everyone !
Old 11-01-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by molcc View Post
hello guys , it is my first trip with friends to balai , can all the old birds / professionals guide me on the pros and cons and recommend their regular drivers to book ?

1) how much to bring
2) where to have fun etc? totally unsure about it .
3) how is their night life and drinking like ?

thanks in advance everyone !
actually just take any cab driver that you can communicate with at the harbour, nego for fix price of 200-300k per day max
budget 200 sgd per day, excluding room fee.
can makan, drink at pubs, find massage joints, play poker in room, etc.
limted night life, just drinking and lum gals chit chat.
Old 12-01-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
molcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok thank you . but how about all those villas that fellow old birds talking about ? because its first time so do not know how the villa choosing of girls work.
Old 12-01-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by molcc View Post
ok thank you . but how about all those villas that fellow old birds talking about ? because its first time so do not know how the villa choosing of girls work.
read the thread. 700 over pages
Old 21-01-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

sakai101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
read the thread. 700 over pages
Good one! 🤣🤣🤣
Old 25-01-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aiya comes batam lah....you only need to read the first page.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hellooo guys, after so longs i decided to re explore with my driver …. Arrived via sindo ferry at 12 plus indo time, had already pre book my cewek but decided to go to villa look see look see. As per wad other were saying its full of malaysian. but there are still cewek in each house. Food wise i would say have increase, esp sliver river, bkt at aston still as good and the food at alimas was good too. cewek quantity got some syt too. damage now 1,3 - 1,5m. possible to book 2 lady if there are from the same vilia and also if they are willing. overall its was nice revisiting this laid back island for some time off. just came back jan and feb. would be going in on 29/02. Hope to meet some long lost buddy who i chiong before.anybody who keen to link up for some beer can pm me.
Old 13-02-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
Just a note for those taking ferry from Puteri harbour (thru n fro ).

The return timing can change from month to month. Last trip was caught by suprise by the change of timing and last min my driver inform that the ferry has change to 9.30am , was a rush for me. The night before i have ask the hotel staff again (i book thru hotel when arrive first day) , she say ok.

So pls confirm the time table (Go n back) when booking the ferry ticket at Putri harbour. Now i also book return ticket when reach balai ferry terminal. Save the extra cost of booking thru hotel.

Try the food at the cafe beside sky hotel, no bad but a bit exp .
Can see now more indian visiting villa then chinese. The villa was pretty quiet compare to last time.
It is possible to book the to tickets online from Puteri Harbour to Tanjung Balai Karimun ? Cant seen to find the information online.
Old 13-02-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can’t. But base on my experience. I always walk in and buy ticket on the spot. So far haven’t encountered any issue with tickets sold out. I went there a day or two to buy ticket before but the lady just tell me to go 1 hour before departure on the day it self’s sure have ticket.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1