The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Office Party.

Old 22-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheYachtsMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is Kush? Anyone been there yet and has a quick review?

Hope it's better than Pimp Sister! So sad I lost my 3 digit member number at pimp... sighhhh no more vip.
Old 22-09-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Korean Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Who is our SBf resident Korean superstar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am also very curious.
Forgot the nick already as at least 6 months ago or more.

Got this one guy hao lian keep boasting he get FOC bonks at clubs/discos easily.
I started to suan him then subsequently other bros buay tahan also start to chak him 555.

After that he can't take the heat and just MIA.
Some bros should remember this guy.
It was on this thread I believe.

So from that day onwards when any bros label someone as Korean superstar aka cannon fairy you should get the drift lah!
Old 22-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold
Re: Korean Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Forgot the nick already as at least 6 months ago or more.

Got this one guy hao lian keep boasting he get FOC bonks at clubs/discos easily.
I started to suan him then subsequently other bros buay tahan also start to chak him 555.

After that he can't take the heat and just MIA.
Some bros should remember this guy.
It was on this thread I believe.

So from that day onwards when any bros label someone as Korean superstar aka cannon fairy you should get the drift lah!
Haha bro.. there's always such people around.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 22-09-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering anybody know of any clubs that have dice games to play when drinking? I only know gclub have it, any other clubs? Wana play with my friends while we get wasted in October. Thanks.
Old 22-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
Haha bro.. there's always such people around.
That's why kiam suan mah 555!

I also can say I am China superstar when in Thailand leh!
Puying very smart wan as they know now China man have more spending power than Yipun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin33 View Post
Just wondering anybody know of any clubs that have dice games to play when drinking? I only know gclub have it, any other clubs? Wana play with my friends while we get wasted in October. Thanks.
Aiyoh just bring your own loh!
Order from Taobao very cheap wan.

Thai pubs not like China pubs hor where dice cups are readily available.
In China even the roadside food stalls also have dice cups for patrons to play games.
Old 23-09-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Aiyoh just bring your own loh!
Order from Taobao very cheap wan.

Thai pubs not like China pubs hor where dice cups are readily available.
In China even the roadside food stalls also have dice cups for patrons to play games.
Haha like that ah. Okok thanks.
Old 23-09-2016, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TonyCheong, i went to excotica few hours back and wanted to post some experience here but catch up with missing actions in the forum that i miss
Suprisingly saw this bill shock that tony posted. Which was what i wanted to post

So... total 4 of my suppliers and myself. 5 pax went to exotica.. driving there... went in talk to mamasan jo.. told me bottle for johnny walker is 7000 exclude mixer.. wanted something better so took macallan...10000..
Then mamasan Ask if want girls .. i say ok and ask how much.. he told me buy lady drink 450 bath for about 1hr.. ok sounds ok.. since go to agogo also about 200 for 20mins
There are many girls there and 3 different category
1. Coyote.... girls who dance
2. Pr.. full time drink and accompany customer
3. Bikini girl.. sell drinks and dance
Price is same for all
So each of us took a girl.. we reach about 11pm and left 1am..which is about 2 hour.. so expecting 450 x 5 x 2

But when the bill come .. its 30k..
Mamasan told me some girls took 6 drinks..
Walao.. this is not like AGG where the girl ask to buy drink??
Anyway this so call girl drink.. what is that? They are drinking our whisky all the while.. and we didnt see any lady drink ?_?
And then have to pay for nuts which we rejected liao..
End up paying for membership 30k..
And didnt manage to get girl b.. of course we didnt ask since we are working tmr.some girls are pretty while.. some are good girl. Coyote are more wild.. since we took 2.. the wild ones will kiss and let u touch her south.. (actually took my supplier hand and put south) not wild girl just go there talk and ask for 1k tips .. wtf.

But some manage to get some number , some french and that is it..
Still not sure how the bill end up 30k.. i have a receipt.. but in thai

Now i still have 1 bottle and 9 lady drink there.. if return how much i am expecting to pay huh??
Weird thing is i sign alot of stuff for membership.. but they dont give a card or something?? How they know i am member or not if i come 9 months later?

Imo..thr girls also so.so only.. maybe thursday batch not so good. Say a few hot ones but cant speak english.. so mamasan ask them fk off.. im like nooooooňo..
By the way guys.. which is your preffered G club?

Last edited by jeremyl118; 23-09-2016 at 04:50 AM.
Old 23-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post

But when the bill come .. its 30k..
Mamasan told me some girls took 6 drinks..
Walao.. this is not like AGG where the girl ask to buy drink??
Anyway this so call girl drink.. what is that? They are drinking our whisky all the while.. and we didnt see any lady drink ?_?
30k a bit ex... but g-club, u will be expected to pay a lot, worse if u are not a member cause mixture is expensive there. 1 buckle of ice is 100THB depending on joint. All these misc add up will cost u a bomb. Normally it is better to pay the membership.. it is fixed cost upfront and almost all misc is free.

Lady going for 6 drinks, u might want to check with your suppliers... cause some might be buying additional drinks for the ladies.

Quote:
not wild girl just go there talk and ask for 1k tips .. wtf.
Dun have to tips 1k unless u want to impress the gers.

Quote:

Now i still have 1 bottle and 9 lady drink there.. if return how much i am expecting to pay huh??
Weird thing is i sign alot of stuff for membership.. but they dont give a card or something?? How they know i am member or not if i come 9 months later?
If u are on membership now with 9 lds, dun have to spend much.
Old 23-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Arrow The Exotica G-Club

Your suppliers confirm is those Thai Ah Peks or Uncles.
That's why bring you go to The Exotica G-Club whack your entertainment account gao gao 555!
Younger guys under 40yo will not like The Exotica G-Club.
They'll prefer Monte Carlo, Sherbet, Piano Forte, The Pent, The Resort, The Villa, The PIMP, etc.

Along with Pegasus, the Exotica G-Club are the most expensive G-Clubs in Bangkok and am not surprise your bill is a killer 555!

Lady Drinks in G-Clubs are not actual drinks but a fee system based on time blocks.
1st hour starts with 2-3 Lady Drinks and subsequent 1 Lady Drink per 45min block.

As for why the bill is so expensive this is where I can only know if I see the bill and break down for you. Post it here lah.
Along the way surely some guys order some other shit like cocktails, food, shisa, etc.
Legitimate G-Clubs will not any how overcharge.
It is because sometimes people like to hao lian or drunk liao any how order crap lah then kpkb sales rep or G-Club rip them off!
Go G-Club is must prepare to spend if not stay in hotel room watch G-Club videos on youtube and pcc.
If you're non-member a bucket of ice also costs THB100 leh!

You can read my signature link below for more G-Club info.
Lazy to post stuff that I've mentioned numerous times before.

Cheers.
Old 24-09-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not thai ah pek la...
My supplier are from Malaysia, they gave a good rate for the job, thats why i can come bkk, . in fact.. i bring them over here.. hahaha.
Either that or soi cowboy which i am bored of it.

I took it off the top of your list. anyway, i think the place is just ok..
It seems there is a pool karaoke room for 10k a night.

Anyway, the breakdown is like this
Mixer 800
Macallan 10,000
unknown 900
food (which we didnt order) 300
girl 421 3+2 2250
girl 802 3+3 2700
girl 521 3+3 2700
girl 932 5+2 3750
girl 513 3+2 2250

Total calculated is 25650 only..
Others might be the VAT and service charge,. not sure...but it totalled up to 30040 which the papasan ask me top up another 260bath for membership.

End up paying 30300 for membership, (2 bottles macallan + 45 lady drinks)

What's your personal choice for G-club?

Anyway, it was a cool experience, i tried mps, agg, clubs and Gclubs, now target karaoke. 5555 . need to do whole new research.

Last edited by jeremyl118; 24-09-2016 at 12:38 AM.
Old 24-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My one and only experience at G-club was at Czech. Quite a decent place but had a weird experience. As I mentioned, my girl was a hot pint-sized girl just the way i like it (im quite a short person so while I can appreciate a pair of long slender legs, it just doesn't stand well with me). Initially inside the club I play gentleman partly because I shy also la. first timer ma. that was my virgin BKK trip. Subsequently we played games and the gold label was flowing like a leaking pipe and my girl went abit wild. She placed my hands around her waist and also initiated frenching. I thought Ho-Seh liao... tonight sure zhua xiao... with a hottie too. End up ah, when the club closed she sobered up and came to her senses and along went my chance.

I heard the Pimp is sibei happs but need to find the right crowd to pool money for the membership to go also... my current crop of friends... some already chiong gao gao and retired, some ngiao and dont want to spend this kind of money, and others faithful husband... sibei sian leh.
Old 24-09-2016, 04:35 AM
Samster

Arrow Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
Anyway, the breakdown is like this
Mixer 800
Macallan 10,000
unknown 900
food (which we didnt order) 300
girl 421 3+2 2250
girl 802 3+3 2700
girl 521 3+3 2700
girl 932 5+2 3750
girl 513 3+2 2250

Total calculated is 25650 only..
Others might be the VAT and service charge,. not sure...but it totalled up to 30040 which the papasan ask me top up another 260bath for membership.

End up paying 30300 for membership, (2 bottles macallan + 45 lady drinks)

What's your personal choice for G-club?
Fruit platter costs money too.
The unknown could be Lady Drinks for the sales rep which is normal.

New favourites The Villa and Monte Carlo.

Old favourites Forte, Orbit, Caribbean and The Resort.
Wow those were the days where I was at my peak in G-Club cheonging!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
My one and only experience at G-club was at Czech. Quite a decent place but had a weird experience. As I mentioned, my girl was a hot pint-sized girl just the way i like it (im quite a short person so while I can appreciate a pair of long slender legs, it just doesn't stand well with me). Initially inside the club I play gentleman partly because I shy also la. first timer ma. that was my virgin BKK trip. Subsequently we played games and the gold label was flowing like a leaking pipe and my girl went abit wild. She placed my hands around her waist and also initiated frenching. I thought Ho-Seh liao... tonight sure zhua xiao... with a hottie too. End up ah, when the club closed she sobered up and came to her senses and along went my chance.

I heard the Pimp is sibei happs but need to find the right crowd to pool money for the membership to go also... my current crop of friends... some already chiong gao gao and retired, some ngiao and dont want to spend this kind of money, and others faithful husband... sibei sian leh.
Czech G-Club used to be Chateau Le Blanc G-Club many moons ago.
Last time go before.
It is also a Thai Ah Pek G-Club.

Personally I find the overall girl quality of The PIMP is not good.
Just a higher class Agogo Bar but humsup factor very high lah!
Old 21-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Entertainers Go Abroad as Nightlife Struggles During Mourning Period.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/n...urning-period/
Old 21-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Entertainers Go Abroad as Nightlife Struggles During Mourning Period.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/n...urning-period/
Quote:
“The news caught me off guard,” said a 30-year-old female singer who would only speak anonymously as she has been working illegally in a Singaporean lounge since Monday. “My savings are scant, and I know I couldn’t survive being jobless for a whole month.”

Sounding hoarse and tense, she said working in Merlion land, where she performs from 10:30pm to 5am, wasn’t her preference. Nor was the expectation she do more than sing.

“I don’t want to be here,” she said. “I don’t get to sing much and I have to come on to the lounge’s guests. This isn’t my style.”
555 singer have to double up as PR.
Sibei chum.

Singapore humsup lo really think their 50 cents coin bigger than bull cart wheel!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1