The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 2
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Your Regular FLs getting jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Usually if this kind of jealousy issue crops up it is due to two main reasons.

1) WL politics. WLs jealous of each other and envious about who the APs are getting most of the customers. IF this spills over into affecting the guy's experience, it is a failure of the house OKT to manage his girls properly and make sure they stay professional.

2) Specials offered. A lot of times WLs have this kind of jealousy drama because they and the guy/s in question alr did special extras like raw. WLs don't like it if you raw with them then go and still jump around fucking other girls in their house, because that exposes them to more risk from you potentially catching something from the other girls and then passing it on to them. I'm not saying this is 100% logical, I'm saying this is the thought pattern.

The opposite and best-case scenario to this would be your regular WL in your regular house not only being your regular, but by virtue of you being their regular means you passed her internal QC for her and her clique of friends in the house, which means they sometimes will even recommend you to try their other friends if they are not available. Ever happened before long ago pre-Covid when I had a regular whom I had gone raw with on occasion, before she finished her 2 year tour of duty she passed me on to her friend who still had like a year or so to go and even let her friend know of my "special arrangement" with her for a seamless handover. And I clicked well with both.

You can get to this level with a WL, you are a lucky man.
Tarma raw would have been great just before the former goes back. You got a good one

Normally when I get raw from wl they will forbade me from gg back to the same house after they go back. At least in their mind they don’t want you to raw with other girls there but for whatever reason they seem to be selectively ignorant that if I can raw with a girl in this house I can also raw another girl in another house
Old 01-05-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
qwert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorita9876 View Post
Tarma raw would have been great just before the former goes back. You got a good one

Normally when I get raw from wl they will forbade me from gg back to the same house after they go back. At least in their mind they don’t want you to raw with other girls there but for whatever reason they seem to be selectively ignorant that if I can raw with a girl in this house I can also raw another girl in another house
Of course . I will be like that too .
I do when i want . No need waiting because the regular FL cant
Old 02-05-2024, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorita9876 View Post

Well their mentality is not their house/workplace, not their concern. Unless you suay go to another house where they have friends there and you are "memorable" enough for them to talk about you amongst themselves... then maybe will have info exchange. Lol.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 02-05-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
joker12313 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoker12313 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Well their mentality is not their house/workplace, not their concern. Unless you suay go to another house where they have friends there and you are "memorable" enough for them to talk about you amongst themselves... then maybe will have info exchange. Lol.
exchanging tricks to attract victims hahaha
Old 06-05-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Juzawebbie is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker12313 View Post
exchanging tricks to attract victims hahaha
Ya . can be like that
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sytlover123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

since the beginning of playing in this area. I made rules for myself. There is no regular FLs. so I almost change it often. and remain friendly with all the FLs I've ever been with. so it remains good with everyone and they are also kind and friendly to me. but they know that there will be nothing special about them.not much drama lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1