The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Desperatee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

I was pennyless at dat time, can't even pay all my loans wif de banks & hence I was blacklisted by de banks. Ned to even borrow money frm my 2 best fren in my life to survive for fuds & de most basic car loan, 1 helped me, de other even turn me down, I felt so disappointed in life as I was being despise by most of de ppl ard.

Slowly after abt 6m I regain my confidence & started frm bottom in as a sale person again so hard working earnin money to pay bac my things, til now things in my life has became smooth but I'm stil pay dat 100k loan.

I went thru so much hardship & lastly now I found de luv of my life who is much younger den me but vry mature in thinkin & is a proper person in de society, not a WL.
Old 13-11-2012, 03:31 AM
Samster

Desperatee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro LeonLWB, I brag to u all my pas is wan u to know u are vry lucky as u are not like my position dat I lost every dam thing in life coz of her. Now actually I think bac I thank for for who I am today as I gain de experience dat money can't buy. Hope u gain sumtin frm de story of small potato.

All de best to u bro Leon, is always not to late yet.
Old 13-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
So where were you be hunting this Loi Krathong?

This year’s Loi Krathong Festival starts from 24 - 28 November 2012.
Yee Peng Festival, 28 – 29 November 2012
Where: Tha Phae Gate (28–29 November), Amphur Mae Jo (24–30 November), Chiang Mai
Highlights: Enjoy local cultural performances and handicrafts, the Lanna style walking street, and opening ceremony “Yi Peng Festival 2012,” plus an amazing procession of hanging lanterns at Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, beauty contests, and a light and sound presentation on the Ping River. There will also be a Krathong procession competition for His Majesty the King’s Trophy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IfbD_b9DhOk

Sawadee kap...

Looks like Commander Seng Seng has switched profession from heli piloi to distinguished Thai tour guide? Could u be so kind to fly ur Scorpio king to the Land of Smiles? I wish to immerse myself in the joy n beauty of Loy Krathong n find myself a sweet nubile lady...
Old 13-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLWB View Post
Well, lets go together !! lol...my friend's puying is coming all the way from chiangrai with her younger sister. Both of them used to work in Danok (Rose). Now stopped working there d...the younger sister will follow me...so hopefully with some divine help, I will be able to get my 'Rodney' back to the way it used to be :P

But its a bit tough tho as my previous puying still working in Rose...and all of them were good friends....my friend puying's younger sister knew my previous puying very well....i wonder if she will sleep in the same room with me tho ._.

So bro, ur schedule arranged d? Let them feel the power of Scorpios LOL
Tempted to sing ' Here I Am..Rock u like a hurricane' from our favorite scorpion band but unfortunately, I may hv to take a rain check bro..24th is my momma's birthday n being a good boy, I need to celebrate her birthday with her..can't bring her to danok too right? Hv u got ur lodging there sorted out? With the festival around, it is advisable for u to do so though I suspect u might be able to get ur pu ying to do something bout that...u guys departing from Penang at wat time? Early bird catches the slim n sexy worm ya...
Old 13-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
law2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro ....penang is quiet in the FL arena ....can any bro recommend FL from college, OL, or beautician?
Old 13-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperatee View Post
Bro LeonLWB, I brag to u all my pas is wan u to know u are vry lucky as u are not like my position dat I lost every dam thing in life coz of her. Now actually I think bac I thank for for who I am today as I gain de experience dat money can't buy. Hope u gain sumtin frm de story of small potato.

Thanks bro for sharing...
Old 14-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperatee View Post

Bro, thanks for the advise really....I'm almost lost everything like you as well...during the time I'm with her, I suffered up and downs...my background is almost the same as you...I almost went into the same personal loan debt as you...but luckily I was able to found out the truth before all this shit happen to me...on the same day itself, I discovered what she has been hiding from me all the time, her true identity and her true background (mind you I did do research of her background before getting serious with her, which I don't mind of her past and look to the future with her). During my time with her, same as you, I got despised among my friends, people around me (fellow cheongsters who tried her b4), my colleagues, etc. as they will told me its not worth to be serious with a WL with such a complicated past, not to mentioned she has already been bonked by so many ppl before while I took her for serious relationship (although in the beginning I treated her as a FUBU only).

Eventho now my feeling sometimes lingered of her in my mind, I'm slowly but steadily getting rid of our memories in my life...even its only been 5 months together but a lot happened I felt like its already been a few years with her...I also realised, same as you, the only life partner whom we can really depend on is not WL but a gal who lead a normal life...

Cheers bro. =)
Old 14-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Tempted to sing ' Here I Am..Rock u like a hurricane' from our favorite scorpion band but unfortunately, I may hv to take a rain check bro..24th is my momma's birthday n being a good boy, I need to celebrate her birthday with her..can't bring her to danok too right? Hv u got ur lodging there sorted out? With the festival around, it is advisable for u to do so though I suspect u might be able to get ur pu ying to do something bout that...u guys departing from Penang at wat time? Early bird catches the slim n sexy worm ya...
Haha bro, no worries, we have sorted out our accomodation (will be staying in New Satit Hotel). We will depart on Friday Night at 8pm (23rd Nov) after I finish my work, I will drive to Penang from Kulim and then to Sg. Petani to pick up both of my frens. Most probably will be in Danok until Sunday or Monday depend on the mood and cash :P

Really hope you can join us...this time I just hope to get my passion and sexual urge back to normal LOL....if Danok can't rescue my libido, I'm doomed !!! LOLOL
Old 14-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
oldboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

About 2 weeks ago, felt horny so decided to call D, who had 1 girl with big boobs so on & proceed to C.B. & told which room to proceed to. Only 1 Viet lady there, young & a little plump but looks ok so proceed to room & strip. Indeed she had big boobs with medium sized nipples. Bathed together & she proceeded with her cat-bath & then BBBJ. Unfortunately, no kiss & when I kept pestering her she gave me a quick peck. Asked her for 69 but she pretended she did not understand but I slid my head below her. Nice pussy hole with little hair & pink inside but DATY & fingering not allowed so rubbed her slit but only a short while she say ticklish & moved away. But seeing her love hole & fondling her ample boobs my dick started to harden so she put on the cap & started to ride me but after 4 to 5 minutes she asked me to switch places; I guess he was tiring so mounted her & sucked her boobs while pumping her. She started to moan softly & gradually increased in volume; it was stimulating so after some minutes I shot my load.

Name : sorry I have forgotten
Face : 6.5 (round & seems plump)
Body : 6.5 (body a little plump but legs seem thin so not that proportionate)
Boobs : 8 ( B+ to C, somewhere between soft & firm; nice to fondle)
BBBJ : NR (I am not into this)
Kissing : No (sian)
DATY : No
FJ : 7 (worked real hard but only one style so in the end I do the work till cum)
GFE : 6.5 (a few things cannot)
Damage : 1,5 (no tips as some things cannot)
RTF : No
Old 15-11-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha bro, no worries, we have sorted out our accomodation (will be staying in New Satit Hotel). We will depart on Friday Night at 8pm (23rd Nov) after I finish my work, I will drive to Penang from Kulim and then to Sg. Petani to pick up both of my frens. Most probably will be in Danok until Sunday or Monday depend on the mood and cash :P

Really hope you can join us...this time I just hope to get my passion and sexual urge back to normal LOL....if Danok can't rescue my libido, I'm doomed !!! LOLOL
I oso hope u regain ur libido n fight whatever evil spell if any, cast on u..do not despair bro..I m sure u will get back into action soon..otherwise u may seek our advice further lo.we hv so many love gurus here
Old 16-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
I oso hope u regain ur libido n fight whatever evil spell if any, cast on u..do not despair bro..I m sure u will get back into action soon..otherwise u may seek our advice further lo.we hv so many love gurus here
Haha, up bro...used to be love gurus to my friends around me as well as I had gone through quite a lot...but for this case maybe I'm blinded by love and my emotions until I lost and dunno what to do. Now that I'm awake from the slumber, hopefully will get back to my old self

On the other hand, the ML called me last night and said she will come over to meet me tonight, she will be back for 2 days. I will take this opportunity to pay my 'water bills' which has been accumulated for so long LOL :P don't worry, I will only treat her as my FUBU from now on ^_^ Expect a FR from me on her by Monday kekekekeke >:-)
Old 16-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raj85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros....long time no post ..here my fr..

just summarizes ....
usual P...V...hotel...

3 times in 3 weeks...not very satisfied...but i got a new (maybe to me) okt number from pg island..i visited there 4 times..their gals all upclass and their service damm good..anyone wanna share pm me. sorry for short fr..i forgot all little details as i cheonged 7 times in 5 weeks......goin for another session tommorow..i just can't help myself..
Old 16-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

I'll be staying in a hotel in batu ferringhi...Any lobang there?
Old 16-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, up bro...used to be love gurus to my friends around me as well as I had gone through quite a lot...but for this case maybe I'm blinded by love and my emotions until I lost and dunno what to do. Now that I'm awake from the slumber, hopefully will get back to my old self

On the other hand, the ML called me last night and said she will come over to meet me tonight, she will be back for 2 days. I will take this opportunity to pay my 'water bills' which has been accumulated for so long LOL :P don't worry, I will only treat her as my FUBU from now on ^_^ Expect a FR from me on her by Monday kekekekeke >:-)
hope u dun kena more spell from her lo..jz a word of caution, make sure u dun eat or drink anything from her..i would like to ask u to distance urself from her entirely but i dun think u will..
Old 16-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
hope u dun kena more spell from her lo..jz a word of caution, make sure u dun eat or drink anything from her..i would like to ask u to distance urself from her entirely but i dun think u will..
Just for an update, she closed her handphone again and refused to pickup my call as I wanna confirm what time she coming today (Again, lol -_-") Good thing is I'm not hurt like last time...just feel a bit disappointed as can't bonk her

Sigh, seems like tonight going back Penang then...no actions tonight, wait till next week go Danok I guess =/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1