The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-12-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 18
metalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Anyone try H26R10? Is she new comer? Nv seem to see her before. Or maybe I didn't notice her.
Old 20-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

swee bo? u try then tell us...
Old 21-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalgear123 View Post
Anyone try H26R10? Is she new comer? Nv seem to see her before. Or maybe I didn't notice her.
If I am not mistaken, she is carol, ex h7 r11.
Old 21-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Yes! Princess Carol actually rather pretty. Today @830am I saw H14R1 Ah Leng walking out of Blk 406 AMK Ave 10. She is renting a unti over there? Never in her nightmare she would have seen me writting her address here.

We are the weapon and shall hit RLD.
Old 22-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystoJ View Post
I went down today as well. Notice still there. I guess cookie n miki will be back around jan as there is no return date on the notice
Cookie shall be back on 2 Jan according to the notice on her door.
Old 22-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
sporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

H26R10 (Carol)

Looks: 8/10
Bj: 7/10 w/cap
Ar: Nil
Fj: 7/10 (my bad)
Damage: $50
RTF: Not my 1st choice.

Recee a few round and ended up with Carol. GFE feeling.

BJ was slow and sensual even with cap. Asked me to sit on the bed and she continue to blow me. After a few more blows, change CD and proceed to doggie. Unfortunately, I caused her to have vagina pain after doggie. I have to admit that 'anaconda' 100% charged today. Changed to missionary and complete the deed within 3 mins. Apologise to her and left.

I do hope that I didn't caused any injury to her.

Sporelover.
Old 23-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
Cookie shall be back on 2 Jan according to the notice on her door.
Her door was unlocked but light not on yesterday. saw some bros waiting outside her door
Old 23-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

H12R8 auntie Janet back in SG but not back at work. overheard some of the H12 inner lane girls going for buffet this evening to celebrate winter solstice, Janet included
Old 23-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

You are the man mine brother! Probably spoke Canto I presume. A nick of PT girls they talk as if they own the brothel.

Tomorrow is Christmas eve and, wishing all Christian brother a Happy Christmas. Those who work half day if you visit PT tomorrow be prepare for crowd.
Old 23-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
playersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Her door was unlocked but light not on yesterday. saw some bros waiting outside her door
Ohh wah nobody tell me. Hope her attitude has changed and not the same arrogant one.
Old 24-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
prankzter_86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a super 1 bad experience in Petain.

Here to warn all bros of House16Room11.
There is this girl which I can barely remember her name either Cindy or Candy.
Pls see my report and I hope this will help all bros here avoid kena scam by that bitch.

Went to the room, she look decent la.
So ask her how much and she quoted 50. I agree since she look rather decent and nice. She as for payment as per normal petain procedure andI paid her the $50 as per normal.
She then undress herself and ask if I want to take a piss which I don't usually do. Then ask me sit as she want to wash. As I was on the tub she told me that she only do blowjob for the $50. I was shocked and I refuse and ask for the money back. She then say the money is not refundable as she already strip herself naked. I argued and said that we haven't even did anything and she never even touch my body nor did I touch her. She still insist and say no refund and say I either enjoy her $50 blowjob or walk out.
So I walk out as this experience make my didi unhappy also la. I went to talk to the boss in the room and he also say no refund. So I stayed there and threaten to make a complain la and he was scared that he return me $20 which I argued not worth it la. He then handed me $30 dollars and I walked away. That $20 is a lesson for me to never return to that particular bitch ever again.

So to all the bros who visited Petain, make sure you check the cost and find out what are the services include before paying.
By far most of the ladies in Petain are rather honest la except for that bitch name Cindy or Candy in H16R11. So all bros beware of that room unless u want to get a blowjob for $50.

Cheers!!
Old 24-12-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Mine man! H16R11 is Pat aka lady Macbeth. She said her name is Candy or Cindy? Probably is H14 Candy who I had yet to fuck since she started business at PT. Her batch was ex Violet and Li Wen.

Mine impression of her she had constant Malaysian customers. Normally the type with bikes, I mean the blue collar FTs. Little did she know this group also access us which bring me to this.

Candy might have guess you will write her, so she put up a bitchy attitude to piss you off. No matter mine friend you had file a complaint to her boss. If it make you even better, next trip to GL or KS complaint to the bossess. They do take note.

Side track. I told a colleague of mine who had a crush on a colleague. She is Malaysian and SYT no doubt. She said no because her Malaysian BF is the one she fancy as at now. I told mine friend to access us and study all postings. Of course not the sex types. Education is also out of the text book.

Actually from the 80s to now, Malaysian girls in this country is easy to tackle. Especially this gen where PR is on the table. And mine colleague ask me how come I did not attent Church. I said.

God and me had different issues. He advice me not to visit PT and I said no.
Old 25-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
playersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm seems like candy is giving poor service and also rejecting customers. Doesnt sound good.
Old 25-12-2014, 03:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
osamabinladin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersg View Post
Hmm seems like candy is giving poor service and also rejecting customers. Doesnt sound good.
but you can always patronise jacky43
Old 25-12-2014, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Her notice on door still there or not? If not there means she's back liao, any bro can update?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1