The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-05-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
chaos_7827 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Came down to Petain on Friday after ard 1300. Cookie and Miki both doors locked.

End up going back with full ammo.
Old 20-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
urbangermany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is still open at night?
Old 21-05-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
VeryGoodLuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can try your luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbangermany View Post
is still open at night?
Old 23-05-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walic View Post
FR: H16R03 - Rose (Friday 1500 hrs)

Looks - 8/10 - Hot MILF with cute short curly hair
Boobs - 5/10 - Small A+ Boobs with brown nipples
Body - 8/10 - Soft and smooth, small and petite
Service - 10/10 - Once entered the room, she is already very friendly and told me to take my time and relax. Proceed with peeing, then she automatically started helping me massage my neck and back, SHIOK! After washing, proceed to cat bath me and I helped her to pat her pussy, told me to be gentle as too rough would result in frictions and pain. She began to suck my dick with her butt facing my right cheeks and I asked for 69. As I told her I wanna make both of us feel horny and good. Hence, proceed to paint her sweet soft pussy... She moan so much and her love juice begin to flow... Told me that I am really good and allowed me to paint for a good 15 mins as she is really enjoying it. Proceed with capping and started cowgirl, Missionary and doggystyle. Shoot to kill at last position and chat a while and ended as a happy man!

Worth the $50! Will RTF very soon!
U pay a hooker to paint her pussy how smart u are
Old 24-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Malayboy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any malay ladies in petain?
Old 24-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dexter21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

H16R11 pat no more already? Anyone one up her recently??
Old 24-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rickyahy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
U pay a hooker to paint her pussy how smart u are
Her pussy smell
Old 24-05-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Anyone seen or up PAT recently? H16r11 door put back on 20 May but have not seen her yet.
Old 26-05-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 17
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter21 View Post
Anyone seen or up PAT recently? H16r11 door put back on 20 May but have not seen her yet.
not back yet?when did you went over bro? I was thinking to look for her this few days.
Old 26-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prankzter_86 View Post
Today Sunday afternoon decided to pay a visit at Petain ard 2. As per normal, it was busy with people walking in and out of every houses. So I took a tour window shopping with the intention of trying H12R08 as I tried her once. Guess it wasn't my luck because her room was close with people queueing outside. So I walk away and end up in H22. I walk in and saw H22R08 door open but she got the kinda look like she will reject me de... Dunno why sometime she accept me sometime she reject me as her customer. No I'm not bangla or indian so I dunno why she reject me but I ever bonk her couple of times before and she did told me her name Ada.. Any bros know why sometime she reject customer or what makes her reject customer?

Anyway I walk further in and saw H22R20 was open. She look quite attractive with her size so I decided to try my luck and ask her. She quoted me 50 so I decided to try her.

After she close the door she tease me asking if it was raining outside and why did I put on my jacket. So I laugh it off and replied because I have too many tattoos and don't want people to think I'm a gangster and she said nowadays tattoo is a fashion scene. After the short chat, the procedure start.

She wash my didi and my nipple and told me to lie on the bed after she wipe them off. She started with catbath my body from my nipple to my thigh and my balls. She then give me a raw BJ which caught me by surprize as I expected them to put cap usually. So she was playing BJ and halfway release to AR me and back to Catbath me again and followed by BJ. I swear this is one of the BEST BJ I ever had. While she was giving me BJ, my hands roam around caressing her soft skin. Usually I can control but this time I fail to control because her BJ is really that damned good that my power got accidentally released in her mouth. I really lost for words because I never attempt to do that and scared she got angry. When she clean up, I said sorry couple of times but she kept saying it's okay as long I happy can already. Wow!! This lady is fcuking awesome. Her service is really tip-top and I ask for her name and she replied Michelle. She ask for my age and when I reply she say I look very young. I ask for her age and she told me she abt 40 (10 years older than me) but for her age she still look good la.... I'm definitely coming back for her but as read in here, she seems to be one of the princess in petain so I dunno if I will be that lucky to see her door open again or not next time.

Just as I thought my luck was running out when H12R08 was close with ppl queueing outside, there was a twist of fate when I met Michelle of H22R20.

Name:Michelle
Room: H22R20
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (Her skin was fab)
Boob: 8/10 (Perfect for her size)
Catbath: 7/10
BJ : 10/10 (Too good that I accidentally release in her mouth)
AR: Yes
FJ : ?/10 (Never get a chance to fucked her cuz her BJ too good)
Gfe: 9/10
Attitude:9/10 (Friendly and chatty)
Damage:$50 ($50 well spend)
RTF: YES (DEFINITELY!!)
yo bro one of my favourites there
Old 27-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionelboi View Post
not back yet?when did you went over bro? I was thinking to look for her this few days.
I was there yesterday afternoon, but didnt see Pat. Not sure if she had quit alrdy. Hope any bro here can give us an update if they happen to see her.
Old 31-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

I was overseas for 1 year.
What happened to Petain?

Da S and Lily both quitted?

There is no new ladies coming in?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 01-06-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 19
lor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant future

i just found a petain bjcim by luck. but this info should not be made public as they are supposed to use condom even for bj.

those bros who have power and credibility up me and leave nick in comment. i login one or two weeks later, if there is enough interest and i get enough points then i will pm those bros who up me by checking my user cp.

bros without credibility and no power to up me please do not try, your incoming pm will just be deleted.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ai0715 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lor16geylang View Post
i just found a petain bjcim by luck. but this info should not be made public as they are supposed to use condom even for bj.

those bros who have power and credibility up me and leave nick in comment. i login one or two weeks later, if there is enough interest and i get enough points then i will pm those bros who up me by checking my user cp.

bros without credibility and no power to up me please do not try, your incoming pm will just be deleted.
LOL, Joker!!! But thanks for not making this public!
Old 04-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

H22 Michelle see ppl want ah ? Just now I was at petain and want to try her and wait outside the door. She open after the customer left she look at me and rejected me. I also Don know why.. any bro can tell me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1