The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Look like..soon or later I'll need to setup a entertainment system like u
Many Batam girls like this one (Legend of Monkey King 2) :

...with Indo subtitle. Was watching this one during my trip and thank heaven i have 2 LCD TVs in this trip (actually there's a total of 3 in my room) ,so i dont have to watch it again,hehehe...many lessons can be learned from the monkey king movie,one of them is below.

2nd hand basic speakers with sub woofer in DC mall isnt expensive if you wish to set up an in room entertainment system for a while. Just check the prices with at least 3 shops there and start bargaining. Hope your room is sound proof tho,hehehe...

i noticed a LCD TV in your room n one of your photos,it will need to have a HDMi plug (on the TV itself) to connect your lap top (with HDMi plug-in) to it with a HDMi cable (50k at DC Mall). By the way,VGA plug works too if you have problem with HDMi plug-in. But you will need an audio cable,otherwise there's no sound,hehehe..

I happen to chance upon part 1 of the Legend of Monkey King 1 with Indo subtitle.

Will keep most Batam girls entertained for a bit,hehehe...the below one however didnt get as much attention as those shared above.

Not much head and tails but more on 'abusing' the special effect,hehehe...

Enjoy the movie with your girl.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-12-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt4me View Post
Guess everyone is different, for me, if the girl doesn't appeal to me, I can't get it up. No matter how many holes she offers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
If you are on V and still cannot get it up,you might need a doc,hehehe...
V facilitates the physiological process, but it does not increase libido.
If one does not feel aroused, no way it will get up, no matters the quantity of V one could have in blood.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
...this 1 little kitten was also praying? (below photo) Or is it sleeping? Hehehe...

The little kitten probably need 2 be prayin 4 its life. Nt many baby kitten wld b able 2 survive busy road in btm.

I often notice sm baby cats in btm got knocked dwn & killed by passin cars on the road.

Quote:
Exchange Rate for 08.12.2016 is 9400/SGD during early noon

Exchange Rate for 09.12.2016 is 9360/SGD during early noon.

Exchange Rate for 10.12.2016 is 9340/SGD during late noon.

All rates above were from Batam.

Just updating.
11 Dec morning exchg rate @ yr reg money chger was 9350.

Tis mornin is 9320.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Our Simple dinner
Brown rice
Fried Fish
Salted egg
Nanga

Bakso soup
Eatin brwn rice,wow! Wat a healthy liftstyle.

Available in Sg but wld cost way more.

Quote:
Can't afford 大鱼大肉...
大鱼大肉 in Sg wld cost u,but in btm...probably wldn't cost tat much. In Sg, 大鱼大肉 is a luxury but in btm,it can be a everyday thg...lol

Third world (most) ppl drool ovr Sg bcs they'd prefer 2 work there 2 earn S$ but definitely not gng 2 retire tere...or most wldn't wan 2 make it their hm.

Smtime ppl jus hv 2 ask themsleves, r they lookin 4 a hm or r they lookin 4 a pl 2 work 2 earn money.

Quote:
Warning sign in the shop say something like
"Don't drink coffee or tea within 4 hrs after consuming SNAKE BLOOD/ BILE "
I learned smthg frm yr post...if i get a chance 2 eat tis,i'd skip coffee/tea.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Is it? Thats good news. Unlike at balai CB custom officers even told us to remove our footwears. I have not been to batam past 6 yrs. So not sure hw the authorities done their security job.

Tks for the info.
Been going balai off and on since 2010, never had any issues. Crowd at balai is lesser so they can afford to take their sweet time with you. Always try to be at the front of the Q when alighting from ferry. You want smooth transit? Put one red Yussof Ishak in your passport. The feller will smile ear to ear.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those Sg explorers in Batam...

Fishing pond near Legenda - not too far from Batam center.

Rp 13000 for an hr.
Old 13-12-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dinner and lunch having same food from ibu bojo sunda. Excluded rice.
65k for 2 meals.
May i ask wat is tis mercury-looking dish? (pointed w a red arrow)

Looks like silver...
Old 13-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 14
Hinerange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHinerange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHinerange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros will be in tml or still staying around the area tml?
looking for link-up/chit chat
Old 13-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
May i ask wat is tis mercury-looking dish? (pointed w a red arrow)
Looks like silver...
That my Sop tulang (with a layer of oil), left over fr lunch
Old 13-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She Bought this for me

Old 13-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

Quote:
She Bought this for me
Working lady can be loved. But only very few future will come out 100% happiness.

Good luck and hope you will be the few that got 100% future happiness.
Old 13-12-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi batam fast ferry ticket fr habourt front to habourbay prize increase to $50? jst checked fr their web
Old 13-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

You can buy cheaper tickets on carousel if you don't mind traveling to Batam Centre.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Trip FR - 10122016 - 12122016

So, I just completed a 2N/2D trip from Saturday night to Monday noon. Thanks to a bro in this forum who offered to put me up in his room.

No, we did not share the same bed nor share his booking cewek. (She's not my type ..). I'll leave this up to your imagination.

This trip, I stayed at this quite new hotel in Windsor Food Court residential area. L Hotel, if you had not guessed it. And, it's a terrible mistake to make.

Trip begun with meeting Bro for dinner at New Siang Malam coffee shop near Lucky Plaza. Had soy sauce chicken, pan fried egg, baby kalian, tipan tough and salted vegetable soup. Total bill at 270+ k for 4 paxes. Quite affordable I would say.

After that, it's movie time. We caught UnderWorld at Nagoya mall. Great show. Caught my full attention throughout the entire movie. After movie event is back to hotel for chill out and men's talk. Shared with bro some of the issues I'm facing in life and, as always, he gave great advice.

Up till now, I hadn't change money yet as I still have 900+ k from my trip almost à year ago.. how different were the rates back then.

Day 2 begin with breakfast near my to-be-checked in hotel. The Mee pangsit is still as good as before. Didn't notice the name of the coffee shop. But, it's beside one that's called Pagi Sore Coffee Shop.

How coincidental. We had Siang Malam the night before, and now Pagi Sore the day after.

After breakfast, we proceeded to the Tua Pek Gong Temple nearby. Spent about 20 minutes there before we embarked on the first activity on our agenda... Shopping for girls.

1st Stop, Happy 8 Massage since I heard they are known to have young and beautiful girls. Maybe it's still early. We reached there about 1130. There are only a couple of young milfs in the showroom. Even when we go to the back, there are only a couple of early to mid 20s sitting around. The mami is kind enough to let us sit around without harassing us. LOL.. After about 5 minutes, we decided to make a move as bro had some private matters to attend to. Decided to settle his matters first, then make our way back to Happy 8. This time, there's more girls available. But, still, none attractive enough to make me decide.

Same as before, I went behind when one of the girl recognise me as one of her friend's regular. Having not been there for about a year, I'm surprised that she recognized me. And, I'm not even her customer in the first place. As I'm waiting in the main hall, she was frantically calling out to her friend to come down meet me. Alas.... She is having her shower. At the same time, I notice a sweet smiling girl sitting beside her. From the way she's sitting, I didn't realize how small size she is. Checked with mami and was told that she's a 1.4 juta booking. Hmm.. at 1.4 juta, I might as well wait for my regular (albeit 1 year ago) where I'm almost guaranteed good service. Sensing that I'm almost hooked, she approached the girl and ask her if I can have her at a lower price. A further 100k discount and I'm off to the cashier.

Told the plump mami that my driver will pick her up later as my bro is bringing me to the new spa at Batam City Hotel.

Reached Batam City Hotel and we proceeded to the spa. We were there about 1pm plus, so didn't get to meet up with any of the GRO that my bro was telling me about. Hot stuff (or staff, pun intended). While getting changed, bro was telling me about the discount that this place has if you checked in during happy hour. You could stay until end of business hours and you will still be charged happy hour discount. Great, I thought to myself. Another affordable place for me to burn my lazy afternoon.

But, my opinion immediately changed when I tried the pool. The warm pool is just that. Warm. The killer was... Algae was spotted in the water and that's a definite no no for me. No matter how affordable. Left the pool and tried the sauna, steam room and then, the oxygen room, in that order. Nothing much to shout about for the sauna and steam room, but I enjoyed the oxygen room. The only place that has this is the Octopus spa, iirc.

After the oxygen room, we decided to proceed to our massage. I had specifically requested for a small size girl and, lo and behold, not only is she small size, she's pretty as well. At least a 7.5/10. The downer is... She won't open her clothes during the complimentary handjob, even when I upped the extra to 200k. Well, I still get to shoot my first load. Just that I saved 150k in tips.

The total bill comes to about 235+ k rp. I didn't see the exact amount as bro treated me to the spa.

As there's about 2 hours before bro's ferry trip home, we went back to my room to collect his stuff and then proceed to this eatery near Lai Lai hotel. I like the food there. But, due to the timing we were there, most cooked food were not ready yet. Still, we managed to eat up to about 100k of food for 3 guys.

After sending bro to HarbourBay, it's back to hotel with my booking. We picked her up before sending bro to take his ferry. For a 21 years old 1.3 juta booking, I'm pleased with her attitude. She's everything I like. The package, the sensitivity, the friendly attitude, the gfe power.. but, she don't blow. No bbbj, not even bj. But then, taking girls this age, I'm prepared to be the one doing the job. And well, despite just coming 2 hours ago, I managed my first shot with her in less that 30 minutes inclusive of foreplay. I'm amazed at how "eveready" I'm. And, oh man.. that's what I like about young pussies. They have not been in the trade too long that they forgot about the joy of fucking. Now that I'm penning this report, how she pressed my head as I lashed furiously is still so fresh in my mind.

Well, the whole week of non stop working, the short sleep in my bro's room and the wonderful fuck with Intan took its toll on my aging body. I slept from 6pm+ to almost 11pm. Gosh.. poor girl didn't even dared to wake me up even when she's hungry. Luckily, I had the habit of buying some tidbits, just in case any of us is hungry. And, she is indeed hungry and finished 2 packets of potato chips. Add to that, I'm flipping here and there in my sleep that she had to keep to one corner to avoid me. Asked her why didn't she wake me up and her reply was that I'm sleeping so soundly that she's afraid of disturbing my rest. How sweet..

The next 15 minutes tells why we should not stay at this hotel anymore. Not a single taxi at the parking lots, not even a single ojet available. And, 10 minute after telling the security to call a taxi, it's still on the way. Luckily, I called the driver that my bro uses and he happened to be in the area. Brought us to A2 food court for our dinner. Fried prawn in floor, fried egg, fried chicken and vegetables plus drinks came up to about 200k. Nice and cheap meal.

Back in the hotel, it didn't take me long to dwell into dreamland.

The next moment I know, it's already 7am. And she's there, lying beside me, and both eyes gazing at me. Not that I'm particularly handsome.. But, it's more like my snoring kept her from sleeping soundly. Went out of bed to clear my pee, and washed myself up, and it's another round of breath taking sex.

At this point, for all the bad points about this hotel, there's one thing good and that's with the windows roller blinds rolled up, the room is totally bright and this works best for my hidden cam. All actions were captured clearly. On the pretext of getting her to watch the TV when I pound her from behind, her frontal view is 100% visible in video. This is something I've never managed to achieve in those hotels I've stayed before. And although we are only on the 6th floor, due to the fact the neighboring houses are only 2 storeys high, that's the perfect view to make love to. Captured on video, of course. I'm sure my bro will be doing to view the clips. (Yup, clips. 2 with her and another clip with a WeChat short timer).

After sending her off, I texted my WeChat short timer for short time, what else. Not only that, she drives too. Which means, after getting a ride on her, I get a ride by her.

Expenses

Ferry - $35
Hotel - $38
Dinner - 200k x 2
Booking - 1.3 juta
Short Time - $50
Grocery - 80k
Tips (for booking) - 200k

Enjoyed my fr? Give me some points, ok?

Last edited by miumiu6464; 13-12-2016 at 10:01 PM.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

The fr is written entirely on my iPhone 4s, Su please excuse me if there's any typo that I had overlooked.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1