The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adventure with tour guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post

Life is not easy in Mongolia but there are lots of beautiful girls there. Some of Russian -Mongolian mixed and look so pretty. They will try to venture out if they have a chance. Maybe that's why they prefer foreigners to their local guys.
thanks bro for the sharing, and nice guide, ups +23

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 24-12-2019, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
thanks bro for the sharing, and nice guide, ups +23
Thank you bro!
Old 24-12-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

We held our goodies bag and went into the lift. I stood behind Joy and squeeze Joy butt as the lift start moving up. She tilt her head slightly and squeeze my cock with her hand. I lick Joy cold ear lobes and she moan softly. Ching was standing in front and unaware of our action. I rubbed and squeeze her butt tight before we leave the lift.
Back inside the room, I tune the heater up to high temp to warm us up. We remove our boots, scarfs, jacket and coat and slumber onto the couch. I open a bottle of whiskey and offer to them to warm them up. Joy and Ching started drinking as I went back to my room and tidy up the bed. The bad weather is in my favour and I must prepare the battleground for war later.
As the room got warmer, I change into comfy wear (muscle T and shorts) and join the ladies. Their faces already rosy pink and dress down. They already remove their sweaters and changed into T shirts and shorts. The room temperature at 19C is just nice and cosy. They stretch themselves out on both couches. Half a bottle of whiskey gone and they are still drinking. Looks like they can hold their liquor well. Both have rosy white long legs, Ching’s longer and slimmer. Both big breasts plastered against their tight white Tees. I noticed nips poking out from their Tees. I looked around and saw bras placed on the arm chair. I went over to the arm chair and sat down with the bras by my side. I flipped the white lacy bra and YES, Ching’s 36D bra. Joy black soft bra placed beside hers.
J: Come on and join us. Drink up this glass (as she pours me the whiskey)
J: We feel more comfortable and at home at this temperature. Ching changed into my extra Tee and shorts too that I brought. A bit tight for her so we remove our bras together for comfy. Don’t keep staring ok.
I pretend to look away and said ‘ Come, let’s drink’. We toast and down 2 bottles. I was sipping slowly as I keep topping for them. Ching face already flushing red and seems unable to hold anymore.
H: Ching, are you ok? (I give her a shake on her shoulder)
She was lying on the couch and her big soft jelly molds wobbles hard when I give her a shake. Staring at her boobs movement and pokey nips, my cock getting hard. She gives me her signature dimples smile and told me ‘ I ok, getting a bit high, let me close my eyes and take a rest will do.’ She turn her body around and hug the cushion. Her shorts was hike up and I can see her white snowy round butt cheeks and a glimpse of her white lacy tongs. Wow, instant hardon for me. I turn around and look at Joy. She is looking seductively at me, she stood up and did a slow erotic dance before me. She held up her long hair and rock her body towards me. She looked into my eyes, rocking her body and rub her breasts on my chest. A electrify feeling went through my body as she rub her breasts slowly from my chest to my back.
Old 24-12-2019, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice update, just in time for the hot session. Please continue writing.
Old 24-12-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 24-12-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

J: Hey babe, Ching drunk and will KO for a while. Now we have time for ourselves.
H: Yes baby, I like your dance now, making me hard.
I peel of my muscle T and also pull off her T shirt. Her 2 melons bounce out and jiggle. I cup both boobs with my hands and squeeze them hard. I French ferociously down onto her mouth and engage tongue into hers. Her hands went behind and grip my shoulder and heaved herself up while deep frenching me. Her legs wrap around my waist and cling to me like koala bear. She start to rock her pelvis against my cock. Oh gosh…my cock started to grow and I lift her slightly, bite and suck on her neck.
J: Ohhhh…I like this, suck me hard….hmmm…hmmm..yes..
She groaned as I cupped her butt and 2 fingers rubbing her from behind. She was already soaking wet and my fingers make its way into a cunt. She cling onto me and rock hard with my fingers inserted in. My cock already hardened by her rocking and pushing out from my shorts.
H: You make me feels so good baby, come on, rock on. ( I moaned)
Joy now suck and lick back onto my neck and moans loud.
J: Yes babe, I feel good too, I can feel your hard long rod rubbing onto me. I want you now, come fuck me.
I kiss hard on her again and carry her to the armchair beside Ching couch. I lay her down on the armchair , pull off her shorts and spread her long snowy legs wide onto the armchair. I shift her wet pearl G string to the side and look at her glistening wet pink cunt. She pull down my boxers and pump my hard rod.
J: You like my pearl beads G string? I already horny since dinner as the pearl beads keep rubbing on my clit as we walk. The whiskey makes me more horny now…..pls fuck me now…come put that hot rod inside me…
H: Oh you are such a horny slut, you have been making yourself wet all this while but I love it.
I took out the 2 bras from behind her, strap her hands on each side of the arm chair with the bras. I suck and lick her long pink erected nipples while I open her legs wide. I took my Ray Ban shades from the table and put them on. I lift both her legs high up and told her
‘ now I am going to make you 50 times wetter’
Old 24-12-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!       

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 24-12-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So nice updates here, more actions please, cheers!
Old 24-12-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

I run my tongue slowly from her feet, down to her ankles, licking down every part of her sexy calves to her thighs. Joy legs and body flushing red and she was squirming and wiggling helpless on the armchairs. Her cunt juice is leaking down to the seat as she groans.
J: Nice..nice..babe..don’t stop. My cunt is filling up now……..ooooo….woooo…hmmmm….yes..give it to me..
I spread her open her legs wide over the side of the armchair, her hands holding on to her thighs as I lick her inner thighs and finger her clitoris. She is groaning with ecstasy and rocking on the armchair. I adjust her pearl beads G string onto her clit and pull the strings of beads running over her clit. The new sensation send a shock to her face and she buckle her pelvis wildly. I smack her thighs and run my tongue on her clit. When my tongue started to lick and suck her cunt, she grind her pussy into my tongue. My mouth and nose already soaked in her cunt juice as she grinds on my tongue.
J: ai..ai………..hmmm..so good…ai…arghh…your hot tongue is thick and rubbing me so nice…..ai…hmmm….suck me hard will you…hmmm..
I held her down and unstrap Ching bra from her hand. Immediately her hand grab my hair and push my face on her pussy. I put Ching white lacy bra to my nose and inhale the heavenly smell from the cup as my tongue lashing furiously at Joy clitoris. Ching 36D baby powder smell cup on my face and sucking Joy wet cunt makes my cock even harder. I suck harder on Joy clitoris and she already yelping in horniness. She push my face deeper into her pussy as she grinds away onto my tongue.

J: Yes ….yes….this is it babe…this is what I need…………don’t stop….ai…ooo…ai….ooooo…hmmm….hmmmmm….yes..yes…..ai …..YES…YES…
She scream as her pussy walls tighten on my tongue and release her powerful jet of juice onto my face. She held on to my head as her first jet shoots out. Luckily I’m prepared with my shades on and Ching’s lacy white bra cup covering my face and nose. The 1st juice squirted into my mouth full, testing like diluted red wine…hmmm nice. Ching bra cup soaked with her juice and her 2nd blast of cum squirted across to Ching’s sleeping couch ,wetting the floor. Joy wiggle and groan with lust as she rolls her head side to side. Seeing that she is still high, I untie her other hand and lifted her out from the armchair. I stood up with her clinging onto me with her legs wrapped around my waist. She kiss me deeply again and lick and suck on my sensitive neck. My cock is now rock hard and bursting with energy. I threw my shades on the armchair and cupped Joy’s buttcheeks. I lift her up slightly and spread her buttcheeks. She suck hard on my tongue while I lower her down into my hot rod inches by inches. She open her eyes wide and tilt her head backwards,
J: Oh my God, I can feel it, your cock is so thick and hard…..hmmmm…it is rubbing so tight and hot inside my pussy…..hmmmm… arghhh….hmmmm… ( she tilt forward and suck me hard on the neck)
Her pussy is tight and I feel her pussy walls rubbing on my cock, her juice are lubricating the sides for me to penetrate in. I lower her further down slowly until her pussy hit the base. She hug on to me tight as her pussy walls are slowly adjusting to my cock. I lift her up slowly to my full length and down again. She groans and bite my neck, her legs shaking and she is flushing red in orgasm again. I lift her up and can feel her juices oozing out. I started the momentum of pumping her after her pussy accustomed to my cock.
H: Wow baby, you cummed again. You love the feeling?
J: Yes, I love it…..hmmmm..ai….ai….ai….hmmmm.. I love your thick hot cock inside me….. ai..ai….arg….I love you…..er…er….errr….don’t stop…..ohh…..hmmm…
She started to grind herself into my cock, she rocking her pelvis and trying to go deeper while she french me again. I carry her to the couch opposite Ching couch while pumping her. I held her waist and lay her down on the couch. I stand at the side, holding her waist and continue to pull her up and down to grind her. Her snowy white breasts are swinging up and down, synchronizing with my grinding motion. She started to moan louder as I raise her butt high, both legs on my shoulder and I pumping her in deep penetration missionary style. She moaned in Mongolian language loudly as I pumped her hard. Her eyes rolled as my hands squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. She held on to my waist and pulling me deeper into her. She turn her head to her right and her hand points to the right. My head turn to the direction and saw Ching sat up in her couch looking at us. Joy was actually talking to Ching while I was deep pentrating her just now. I looked at Ching as she bit her lips and looking at me. I am in the heat now and lust is in my head, nothing can stop me. Joy push me away and push me over to lie down. She climb on top of me, kiss me hard, sat on my cock and start riding me. She moans away as she rides me like no tomorrow. Her big juicy breasts banging into each other as she increase her tempo. I lay down and enjoy the erotic view as she work her magic on her. I took a glimpse at Ching as she spread out her legs and looking at Joy moaning away.
Suddenly, Joy change rhythm and start to grind hard on me. My cock is buried deep inside her as she rocks herself faster and faster. I grab onto her swinging breasts and pinch her erected nipples..
J: Ohhh…I love your big cock in me…..hmmm…its fitted fully in me and makes me feel so nice…..ai….ai….hmmm…yes…. … ( she pulled my hands away and grab her own breasts)
H: Baby, your breasts are such a wonderful sight, your pussy is so tight and juicy… ….hmmm…but no condom using now….i feel like cumming soon…hmmmm….hmmm..
J: Cum inside me babe….err…errrr...I’m all yours….ai…hmmmmm…oooo…ai…ai…. I’m safe…….just cum inside me……hmmmm…I want your hot cum inside…….miiii…..arhhhh….errr……
Joy body flushes glowing pink again, grinding harder and deeper, she moans and grab her breasts tightly as her pussy walls contracting on my cock. She cums hard again…..She collapse now onto me and lick my neck as the orgasm hits her. I hold her, supporting her up by holding her armpits with my 2 hands. She is still sitting on my cock in her and mind in a daze. I tilt her forward towards me and raise her higher. I rock my pelvis and thrust hard up into her with me below. Her hands pressing down on my shoulders, I look up and she is turning her head rapidly from left to right as I pump fast and furious into her. Her juicy breasts dangling and swinging rapidly with every thrust I plunged. Her eyes are rolling and moaning loudly again. I shifted her hands up higher onto the pillows for support and position her big juicy dangling breasts near my mouth. I arch my back higher and pump her faster and deeper. Her pussy also soaking wet as my rod glides smoothly and deeply into her. I held her waist and suck her pink erected nipples when her breasts swing over my mouth. Joy had just orgasm and she did not expect another wave to come so soon. As I plough my cock in her deeply, I can feel her pussy walls are pulsating and squeezing my cock. I hug her down and engage her into deep kiss as I also feel my balls tightening. Joy is moaning as we kiss passionately and she stare lustfully into my eyes. Her pussy walls are contracting and squeezing my cock hard. I can feel her body heat up as her rosy cheeks turns red. She sucks deeply on my tongue and she hugs tightly onto me as she cums hard on me. She looks up and let out a loud moan….
J: YES!!! YES!!! Err …..err …..oh my fucking God….errrr…..errr… hmmmmm…
She collapse back onto me and bite my neck. I am on the verge of exploding as I increase my speed plunging into her wet pussy. Her pussy walls are gripping tightly onto my cock after she cums and I also cannot hold it anymore. I feel a twitching sensation from my balIs as I plunge my hardened cock deeply into her and exploded in her. I release all my hot cum into her as she grind slowly and contracting her pussy to milk out all my cum. I hug tightly on her, gasping for breath, enjoying my orgasm.
H: Oh my God, Joy. This is such a great orgasm for me to come inside your tight pussy. You are really wonderful.
J: I enjoy your thick hot cock in me too, bringing me to so many orgasms. Your hot cum filling into me makes me feel so complete. I like that feeling. You are the 1st man to cum inside me.
Old 24-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Merry Christmas greetings to all bros here.
May your fantasies and urges be fulfilled on this Holey night.
Enjoy and cheerios!
Old 24-12-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

She gives me a tight hug and kiss me deeply again. I sweep and straighten her hair as she rested on my chest. We rested til my limp cock withdraw from her pussy. Cum juices are oozing out from her pussy and dripping onto the leather couch. Joy covers her pussy with her hand and walk to the bathroom. Ching still watching us from the couch, covering her mouth in awe. I notice a wet batch on her shorts at her crotch area from her open legs. Ching spoke..
C: Wow..wow… you guys are amazing……I…I…..I can’t believe what I saw just now. Your cock is amazing thick and hard… Joy is really enjoying herself.
H: (Looking at my now flaccid cock) This is nothing, see, already no power. Joy and I are just enjoying each other company.
Ching smile and pointing to my semi erected cock. I was looking Ching angelic face but her huge pokies from her Tees cause a stir back to my groin. Her huge jugs jiggles when she raised her hand to point at me. I walk over to Ching with my semi erected cock and sat beside her.
H: Ching, have you tried a cock before?
C: (blushing) hmmmm…yes but not huge like yours. My ex BF one not so thick like what I saw just now.
H: Ching, I can let you try mine but give me a while to recover, I’m not a young man you know.
C: Haha, I like your offer but you don’t look old and weak to me. I think you can be up in fast time.
H: If I have the correct stimulation, I can recover and up very fast. I know that you are feeling horny too, I saw that wet patch below you.
C: (blushes again) Oh…you saw it…. Of course. watching a live sex scene so up close will make anyone excited. Her loud moaning , multiple orgasms and your hard pumping makes me wet.
Joy came out from bathroom in a bath robe and overheard what she says..Joy walk over and squeeze Ching breasts and feel her crotch.
J: Someone is feeling naughty and horny right now huh. You are wet now Ching. I know its been quite long since your last relationship. H is here to help, no one will knows. You should really try this huge babe…………feels so wonderful inside me.
Joy winks at me and beckons me to go wash up. I pick up my boxer and walk over to the bathroom. I look out from the window and its still snowing heavily. I did a hot water bath and soaking resting nicely in it. After 15 mins, I heard moaning sounds from the bedroom. I put on the bath robe, open the door slightly and peep into the bedroom. An empty bottle of whiskey placed on the dresser table next to the bed and I saw Ching laying on the bed moaning. Her face in rosy red again, seems like liquor effect again. Her hand is grabbing something between her crotch.
I open the door slightly wider and saw Ching legs apart and shorts already removed and clutching onto Joy’s hair. Ching is also clean shaven and her legs are much fairer than Joy’s. Ching long legs are propped up at the side of the bed and Joy is fingering her. Ching is moaning softly and seductively with closed eyes. Her other hand is squeezing her own breast. Her long silky hair lays nicely above her head across the bed. I walk slowly across the room, Joy saw me and signal me over to her side. Joy continue to finger her and whisper to me.
J: Ching is feeling lonely as she is not being touch for 2 years. After she saw us in the act, she is feeling very horny but she is shy to admit it. Knowing that she cannot hold her liquor well, I made her down ¾ bottle of whiskey and make her high. She is my good pal and I want to you ‘serve’ her well like you ‘served’ me. She likes a bit of rough action but you don’t injure her.
H: What serve her and serve you well? You think I am sex slave? I will make you payback. (I joked in a serious manner)
J: Ok, ok. You are the master and we are slaves ok. Please help to punish us ok. You take over and continue. I go out drink some whiskey first, will be back soon.
H: Ok, I like what you said. Haha.. I will take good care of her.
Joy crept out slowly as I took over. I kneel at the side of the bed and Ching pussy is right in front of me, her pussy is different from Joy’s. Ching clitoris is bigger and protruding, like no hood and her pussy more layered. Her long snowy legs looks very inviting , her pussy smells good too. I carry on to finger and rub her big clitoris, applying more pressure and in a fast slow motion. She is moaning louder as I open up her legs wide and probe my tongue into her pussy. My tongue flick open her layered flaps and went deep into her pussy. My tongue start twisting and licking inside her pussy. Her juice begins to flow out as she writhing on the bed in ecstasy. She is squeezing her own breasts and moaning louder. My hands pry open her pussy wider and I go deeper into her with my tongue. It flick my tongue rapidly inside her inner walls and make her juice gush out more. Her juice is slightly thicker and taste like lemon barley. I slurp up her juice and spread it on her outer lips. I proceed to flick my tongue on her clitoris rapidly. She is twisting and turning now, maybe the sensation is too good for her. My hands reach under her Tees and grab her breasts. Her breasts are very big and my hands cannot even cover them. But they are soft and I can knead them together nicely. As I lick her profusely, I start to tune her nipples. She has big round nipples while Joy has long pokey nipples. As Joy said Ching like rough actions, I pinch and pull at her nipples. Immediately, I can feel her pussy contracting and pulsating, juice start to flow. I continue pinching hard at her nipples under her Tees. Her breathing quickens and gasping for air. She grab my hair and pull me closer to her pussy. I can feel her pussy heat rising and she start grinding her pussy to my tongue. She grinds rapidly on my tongue and cum in a huge orgasm.
C : Oh YES!! YES!!! I WANT MORE……errrr…errr…….DON’T STOP!!!.....HMMM….HMMMM…
Her pussy flooded with juice as she scream out . She really SCREAM and lucky we are in the bedroom. I hope security will not rush up. Now I got a squirter and a screamer in 1 room.
Old 25-12-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 25-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
frounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woah damn steamy, please continue TS!!
Old 25-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

To keep the heat going, I stand up and continue to finger her. Her white lacy thongs already soaked in her juice. I suck up her thick juice and ripped off her thongs. I adjusted her position to the centre of the bed and wanted to peel off her Tees. She recovered from her orgasm and opened her eyes and saw me.
C: Oooo, its you! I thought is Joy…..no wonder the feeling is so different. ( she drop her angelic smile at me)
H: I like your Orgasm scream..its so invigorating. Makes my cock stand.
C: Hey you are so bad….(she slaps me on my arm)
H: Yeah I show you how bad I am…
I pinned both her wrists high up above her with one hand and the other hand ripping off her Tees. She stared wide open eyes with excitement..her 2 huge juicy fun bags popped out under the ripped Tees. I used the torn Tees and tied her wrists together at the wooden bed post. I stood up over her on the bed and look down at her now naked body. Her hands tied over her head, long silky bleached hair covering partially her beautiful face and side boobs. Her huge soft snowy breasts drooping to the side with her big round pink nipples. Her long flawless body and long white legs straighten together in a 1 formation. Her small clit forms a small line inbetween and glistening with juice.
She looked like a fallen angel ready to be ravish by me. Her brown eyes look at me with anticipation as I remove my bath robe. I walk out to find that Joy drank finished another bottle of whiskey and sleeping on the couch with 1 side of her bath robe open and exposing her breast. I took a thermal blanket and cover her properly. I went back to the bedroom and glance at Ching. Oh my god…those heavenly legs and huge soft breasts. She looked at me with pleading eyes now.
C: Come on, please don’t stop, I want more orgasms. Its just 10pm..the night is still young, my man.
H: Don’t call me man. I’m your master now, you are my slave. Follow my orders from now.
C: (smile at me) Yes master! I will obey your orders. If I do wrongly, please don’t punish me.
H: Don’t teach me what to do, I know what to do ok.
C: Yes master. I am so sorry! ( she pout her mouth and stare innocently at me)
I untie her from the bed post and she crawl towards me. Her dangling soft breasts swinging side to side as she comes near me. My erected cock is pointing at her face. She look up at me and stroke my cock with her hand. I smack away her hand using a slight force. The back of her hand slightly red. She bit her lips and stare at me.
H: Hey, follow my instructions and don’t anyhow touch me.
C: Yes master. Sorri master.
She is really into role-playing. Her expressions look some genuine and I think I must put up a good show in return. I lay my head on the pillow and order her to bring in a small glass of whiskey. She return with ¼ glass of whiskey, stood by the bed and hand me my whiskey.
C: Master, your drink is here.
H: I want a small glass of whiskey, this is so small. Got take another one. ..wait turn around first.
She turned around and face the door, I notice her butt is so round and full and flawless,so white and smooth. Her whole body from neck to top are hairless or rather flawless, no moles or marks or hair, just like a clean sheet of paper. I give a light smack on her right butt cheek and it glows in red. She let out a soft moan.
H: This is punishment for getting such a small glass.
C: Sorriii master, thank you master.
She return with half a glass of whiskey, stood by the bed and hand me the whiskey.
C: Master, your drink is here.
H: You got the correct amount but did I said I want to drink it? Turn around again.
I smack her on her left butt cheek as it wobbles and glow in red again. She lets out another lustful moan. Both butt cheeks are actually very soft like her breasts, those that wobbles when you knead and squeeze them. She hold the glass and I ask her to turn back and face me again. I saw her juice is running down her inner thighs.
H: That is the punishment for your wrong assumption.
C: Yes master, sorry master.
I ask her to sit on the bedside as I stroke her hair behind her ears. I run my fingers down her face towards her breasts and stomach. Her skin is so smooth and fair. My cock twitch and harden, she saw it and look at me lustfully.
Old 26-12-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1