The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-07-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboriz View Post
Just a friendly reminder to all bros here..I have a friend who love going to screw indo gal and also dump them when he is bored..I did advised him to be careful not to fool ard with indo as they are well known for their black magic and once u kena that it liao.
Like my friend what he got in return was damn scary..his stomach can be damn bloated and hard like wanna explode and this black magic is call "BUSUNG" well known to Malay and indo people..the only way he recover was the lady she hurt forgive him and went back to the shaman to release the black magic cast on him..I saw it with my own eye how he suffer and how the family manage to persuade the lady to forgive him..so becareful bros out here bcoz people in indo have this saying "without touching u they can even kill you or make u suffer..

P.S u guy can Google about BUSUNG
... but she still needs a job here and take $100 a pop?
Old 30-07-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asoyatu View Post
... but she still needs a job here and take $100 a pop?
I do not think that friend who kenna the black magic was just engaging the DH for paid sex, he's likely to pretend to be seeking serious relationship, be it bf/gf or even marriage to get free sex then later create some excuse to end it when the DH do called felt cheated.
There's nothing wrong if both party just want to have fun, but when one party becomes more serious and want more, that's when things start to go south.
If you are single or available it's quite straightforward, otherwise, don't go around pretending you are looking for serious relationships to con for so called free sex. Even without the black magic, bad karma will follow.
Old 30-07-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I do not think that friend who kenna the black magic was just engaging the DH for paid sex, he's likely to pretend to be seeking serious relationship, be it bf/gf or even marriage to get free sex then later create some excuse to end it when the DH do called felt cheated.
There's nothing wrong if both party just want to have fun, but when one party becomes more serious and want more, that's when things start to go south.
If you are single or available it's quite straightforward, otherwise, don't go around pretending you are looking for serious relationships to con for so called free sex. Even without the black magic, bad karma will follow.
Bro, juz wondering is your wife/gf a maid?
Juz thinking a person buy 4d they don't want to win or juz want to donate? Be it fuck for free or serious, these maids r looking for a berth to park. One cannot force a cow to drink water if it doesn't want. The maids should know the guy juz want to fuck or serious, they take it serious cos they thought they caught a big fish. The thinking of maids r any men they meet here r rich. Don't believe talk to some older maids who r sincere to tell u the truth.
Old 30-07-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Googled busung per instructions and it seems that it is a medical issue that is treatable...

Source: https://tips-kesihatan.com/penyakit-...a-dan-rawatan/

South East Asians are prolific in black magic practices, Thais, Indos and Phillipines...So the lady has the option to resort to black magic if they felt they have been cheated...Just like Indo maids adding their periods to their employers foods to make their employers be obedient...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboriz View Post
Just a friendly reminder to all bros here..I have a

P.S u guy can Google about BUSUNG

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Juz thinking a person buy 4d they don't want to win or juz want to donate? Be it fuck for free or serious, these maids r looking for a berth to park. One cannot force a cow to drink water if it doesn't want. The maids should know the guy juz want to fuck or serious, they take it serious cos they thought they caught a big fish. The thinking of maids r any men they meet here r rich. Don't believe talk to some older maids who r sincere to tell u the truth.
unlike you, I don't have a gf or wife that's a DH. I was more referring to not mislead them by letting them think the man is eligible for a relationship that can lead to either marriage or even a sugar dad and babe relationship.
In fact, with our without the black magic, we all should not mislead each other, be it the man or the woman that it's a potential serious relationship the party is seeking.
Old 30-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

lai lai lai
tea dance hunting tomolo
Old 30-07-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
p/s you might be right about those who thought they caught a big fish, they ain't becoming more serious but more scheming to nail it. There are also others who are hoping to find love and marriage. I was just emphasising if just out to look for free sex, then find those who think alike, nor those who are seeking commitment and pretend to be eligible to commit.
Old 30-07-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
lai lai lai
tea dance hunting tomolo
Got new location or OT?
Old 30-07-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

Day use mostly fully book tomorrow
Old 30-07-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Day use mostly fully book tomorrow
you gotta book in advance like 1 week, if you don't mind paying more for 3 to 4 stars hotel can try roxy bro
Old 30-07-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
you gotta book in advance like 1 week, if you don't mind paying more for 3 to 4 stars hotel can try roxy bro
Thanks bro
Old 30-07-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Was hoping for a good read of juicy FR after a day's work and I end up spending time to read irrelevant posting..

I think a lot of bros are in the wrong section/topic, much to say wrong forum

I dont know how long this is going to last, but I really lost interest in reading such post

Please direct your comment to the right topic or forum.

Thank you in advance

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 31-07-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone still got contact her?

Old 31-07-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros with place available tomorrow morning in Bedok? Perhaps we can work out a system where bros with place available for couples to use can go to instead of having to check into hotels everyime especially on busy Sundays. Mine is in the west.
Old 31-07-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got new location or OT?
OT lah....otw now
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1