The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
City had 85% possession and controlled the game from start to finish. United were pathetic, painful to watch and completely reduced to spectators. Pep was his usual self…on the sidelines urging, gesturing and encouraging his players on. Glazer’s godson Infant Mgr OGS was just sitting down quietly, biting his nails and pouting throughout the world game. United were destroyed, demoralized and looked like school boys on a Sunday morning being taught a lesson and taunted by their seniors.

How can world class players be reduced to mere spectators ?. The answer is so very clear, the players no longer believe in their manager and no longer care enough to save his job and if the Glazers, Woodward and the Board are too fucking stupid, stubborn and not bothered to have him sacked and replaced…. then it maybe better to stop watching them play altogether.
I already got the feeling that they will be thrashed by City the way they were thrashed by Liverpool 2 weeks ago cos both teams r now very ruthless when they attack weak opposition teams as they hv a lot of good attacking players who they got cheaper...they will be thrashed again for a 3rd time by Chelsea when they meet them in the next game after international break if the knucklehead is still in charge ..they are all currently the top 3 teams in the premier league

After losing they will all cum out with the same old shit n excuses that they don't know why they played so badly n need to improve in the next match..n tis goes on n on

If the board still refuse to change the manager, fans shd stage a peaceful demonstration to make their wishes known to the owners, the Glazers e.g. like previously they chartered a helicopter flying around Old Strafford with a banner "We want Ole out"

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-11-2021 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-11-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

If the board still refuse to change the manager, fans shd stage a peaceful demonstration to make their wishes known to the owners, the Glazers e.g. like previously they chartered a helicopter flying around Old Strafford with a banner "We want Ole out"
Nothing will happen because Infant Mgr OGS is like a godson of the Glazers and is loved because he sells a lot of jerseys and minting money to be shipped back to USA.

United fans are being taken for fools by the club's owners and vice chairman ....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 08-11-2021, 06:22 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 08-11-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...neither can they beat mid or bottom teams in the league like A.Villa, West ham or even Everton.....
West Ham is not a bottom team this season. They have beaten us, City and now Liverpool. Masterclass from Moyes on drilling the team to be so disciplined. They use Solskjaer's favoured 4-2-3-1 formation. The stark difference is how disciplined they are. 30% possession, soak it all up and break fast. When they don't have the ball, 8 to 9 players behind the ball, compact and hard to play through. Keep blaming the manager, but it's the players who are supposed to carry out the instructions. Ours obviously can't while other teams can, playing the same tactics.

Sadly, the team everyone mocked after the getting 0 points and 0 goals from the first three games, is now above us, 3 points off 2nd place. Wonder if they are still saying 'Arteta Out'.

Also watched the Spurs game. Drab 0-0. Still early days, but it should be obvious now that Conte is not an instant fix.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result

Last edited by imom; 08-11-2021 at 10:52 AM.
Old 08-11-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
West Ham is not a bottom team this season. They have beaten us, City and now Liverpool. Masterclass from Moyes on drilling the team to be so disciplined. They use Solskjaer's favoured 4-2-3-1 formation. The stark difference is how disciplined they are. 30% possession, soak it all up and break fast. When they don't have the ball, 8 to 9 players behind the ball, compact and hard to play through. Keep blaming the manager, but it's the players who are supposed to carry out the instructions. Ours obviously can't while other teams can, playing the same tactics.

Sadly, the team everyone mocked after the getting 0 points and 0 goals from the first three games, is now above us, 3 points off 2nd place. Wonder if they are still saying 'Arteta Out'.

Also watched the Spurs game. Drab 0-0. Still early days, but it should be obvious now that Conte is not an instant fix.
Yup, u r right imom, West Ham is certainly no longer a bottom team now but one that is challenging for the title...DM, the ex-manager has improved a lot since the time he managed the Red Devils, don't know where he learnt the managerial skills from keeping the team in tip-top shape ...it's gonna be my next favorite team now till the knuckledhead is sacked...

yes, saw the matches too last night, so exciting n pulsating with waves after waves of attacks from both teams ...if DM is using the 4-2-3-1 system like the knucklehead why is it that the Red Devils keep on losing every match they play nowadays ???...the players must hv turned lazy enjoying their fat pay or is there a player dispute or revolt ???...

to me i think they r not coached well as a team nowadays, the knucklehead just depending on 1 or 2 individuals n luck to score the goals n leaves the rest to do wat they want on the field not uniting them to play as a team...the coaches like Carrick etc, etc r also getting lazy nowadays enjoying their fat pay e.g. like not training them to score from free kicks n corners like how West Ham n Pool scored their goals last night...the former scored 1 of their goals thru' a corner kick n Pool scored 1 of theirs from a free kick, just a short distance away from the goal area...not only r they not teaching them how to score from set-pieces n corners, worse is they r not taught how to defend themselves from such attacks n always get hit by set-pieces n corner kicks from the opposition

As for the gunners, they r having a miracle revival now coming from bottom to near top ...maybe Arteta just bot some spinach from Popeye the Sailor Man to eat ...haha...looks like he is better than the knucklehead now, knowing how to gel his players tgt to play n score as a team without any problem

Where Conte @ Spurs is concerned, it's early days still as u say...it is only the 2nd or 3rd match he is in-charge...cut him some slack...with a few more games in-charge, he shd be able to show his worth...he did not help Chelsea win the title in just 2 or 3 matches...or is he getting rusty too after being away from the game for so long ???

Old 08-11-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
..if DM is using the 4-2-3-1 system like the knucklehead why is it that the Red Devils keep on losing every match they play nowadays ???...the players must hv turned lazy enjoying their fat pay or is there a player dispute or revolt ???...
The difference is ego. 4-2-3-1 worked well when we accepted the fact that we did best with counter attack, mostly with less possession. This season we grew an ego and tried to be more 'dominant' and take the game to opponents, when we do not yet have the steely midfielders for such play. We left spaces between defence, midfield and attack. Very disjointed, unlike West Ham.

I did say it's early days for Conte. Spurs still time to adjust to his favoured 3-5-2. Just pointing out that he is not an instant fix like many Utd 'fans' seemed to think.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 08-11-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
The difference is ego. 4-2-3-1 worked well when we accepted the fact that we did best with counter attack, mostly with less possession. This season we grew an ego and tried to be more 'dominant' and take the game to opponents, when we do not yet have the steely midfielders for such play. We left spaces between defence, midfield and attack. Very disjointed, unlike West Ham.

I did say it's early days for Conte. Spurs still time to adjust to his favoured 3-5-2. Just pointing out that he is not an instant fix like many Utd 'fans' seemed to think.
Seldom see them wanting to be 'dominant' in the previous few matches ...any attacks they launched on their opposition is just sporadic n short-lived n mostly not on target ...more often it is the other way round...being dominated n bullied by all the other teams they played against be they big or small ...hence losing practically every match they played ...don't be surprised if they don't wake up, even minnow teams like Watford n Norwich can KO them easily n score a few goals against them w/o reply ...if they continue to play the toothless n lazy way that they r doing currently...all the opposition teams need to do is just attack, attack, n attack n constantly rob them of the ball n not let them keep possession of the ball ...n that's it ..

As regards Conte wat i think 'fans' expects is not instant success from him but in the near or foreseeable future like success at the end of season, improvement game by game for now maybe...so far he is doing not bad ...won 1 game n drew the other...did not lose any of them...the fans shd know that Rome was not built in 1 day

Old 09-11-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster

Looks like the Glazer's favorite godson will not be sacked after all, so it is RIP for United and its glorious history.

IN PROTEST, NO MORE UNITED JERSEYS FOR ME TILL HE IS OUT

Last edited by asiancigar; 09-11-2021 at 07:25 AM.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:31 AM
Samster

The club is rotting in its' core .... its' demise is around the corner. RIP united if Woodypecker and InfantMgr aka Glazer's favorite godson are still around in January 2022.

Old 11-11-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post

Looks like the Glazer's favorite godson will not be sacked after all, so it is RIP for United and its glorious history.

IN PROTEST, NO MORE UNITED JERSEYS FOR ME TILL HE IS OUT
There's a report that says CR7 will leave if the team don't qualify for champions' league next year ...how true is that ??

Old 12-11-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Old 12-11-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Brendan Rodgers is bookies' favourite to take over.

Don't quite understand. His Leceister has twice collapsed in the later part of the season, when the race for top 4 got heated. His Liverpool let a lead slip at the last hurdle to let City win the title. He talked about getting Celtic to 3rd place in the group stage of CL and into Europa, like it was some huge achievement. His current team isn't doing all that well either, still 2 points behind us despite our crisis.

Not convinced he is an upgrade to Solskjaer.

Would love Hansi Flick or Luis Enrique, but both coaching their national teams and highly unlikely in the short term. So maybe Ralf Rangnick as interim. I will prefer Erik Ten Hag over Rodgers as well, though he has only a short CV. Heck, I will even prefer Kasper Hjulmand over Rodgers.

Old 13-11-2021, 06:13 AM
Samster

Old 13-11-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Brendan is definitely an upgrade to Ollie, heck lots of proper managers are an upgrade to Solskjaer bro.

But you are right to have concerns as to whether Brendan can actually put United back on top of the perch by winning the PLs and CLs.

Personally Iike Brendan and think he is a good coach but as a manager for a top club think he is a bottler when it comes to the crunch time as you correctly pointed out below, same goes for his inexperience in the CL.

Think you are also right to select Ten Hag, think he has proven he is a top manager by taking Ajax to the top level in Europe not once but twice and without the big bucks. Another one would be Nagelsman. On the home front I think Graham Potter looks interesting although he lacks experience at the very top level.

Ironically I think Fergie has been holding you guys back on the managerial front not intentionally mind you but still by his actions behind the scenes. First happened when you'll thought you would getting Pep only to find out that he was heading to Bayern instead. Later you'll missed out on Poch by sticking with Ollie.

Quote:
Brendan Rodgers is bookies' favourite to take over.

Don't quite understand. His Leceister has twice collapsed in the later part of the season, when the race for top 4 got heated. His Liverpool let a lead slip at the last hurdle to let City win the title. He talked about getting Celtic to 3rd place in the group stage of CL and into Europa, like it was some huge achievement. His current team isn't doing all that well either, still 2 points behind us despite our crisis.

Not convinced he is an upgrade to Solskjaer.

Would love Hansi Flick or Luis Enrique, but both coaching their national teams and highly unlikely in the short term. So maybe Ralf Rangnick as interim. I will prefer Erik Ten Hag over Rodgers as well, though he has only a short CV. Heck, I will even prefer Kasper Hjulmand over Rodgers.
Old 14-11-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1