The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 25-05-2019, 05:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 4
Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Dear ladies,

Please take note of these 2 numbers which belonged to the same person.

9688 5184 - Alan Tan (nick : policesex)

9328 5320 - Kelvin Ong (nick : ongkelvin)

Few days ago, 5184 messaged me for booking. He opting for my Package E and claimed that he was 27yo. I was not working that day so I didn't confirmed his booking. Yesterday, he messaged me again. First question asked me which hotel was I at. Usually I won't reveal my location til it was confirmed. As he didn't provided me his details at all, I asked him for it. I kinda felt weird of his nick (policesex) and I trust my own gut feeling, I didn't replied him back despite he asked me the 2nd time where was my incall at.

About 9 plus, 5320 messaged me. Opting for package E and claimed that he was 28yo. He gave me his nick as ongkelvin. So I went to verify his nick but it was an invalid nick. I messaged him back telling him that's no such nick. He replied back "cannot be" and totally skipped it. He said that if free, he can meet me. I told him "sorry, I don't think I can meet you". He still can asked me why 😓. I didn't answered him back and he said nvm, he will look for others.

About 12 plus, another number with last 4 digits 9759 (I gave this benefit of doubts even though I suspect might be same person) messaged me. Same package and age group again, in my mind I was like, damn not again. He claimed that he has no nick. So I told him my protocol that I don't accept no nick and new created nick. He said he can register a nick now. Seriously, despite what I said, he like went dead ears. He really went to register a nick and kept explaining he was serious and meant no nonsense. The more you trying to explain, the more I feel weird la please. I'm not born yesterday. I was determined and stood my ground not to see him.

So here are the 2 screenshots which after that I realized they belonged to same person.

My point is, if someone is uncomfortable to take your booking, just move on. Why need to come out with different identities and names. I don't know what your intention, be it you are real CS or prank but it totally turned me super off.

Another FL also provided me 2 numbers that belonged to same person (not the same as what I stated). Also tried to be funny. I won't post here but it already in my blacklist. I really don't know what's wrong with this month. Alot of weirdos. Qing Ming already over, Hungry Ghost haven't arrived yet. But already there are 'ghosts' can't wait to be released. SMLJ! Knn, hell breaks loose sia. I'm not a ghostbuster. I'm not qualified to lia gui leh cb! Please la weirdos aka Guiz, jiak bah go do some charity work if so free. At least will gain some merits. By playing all these to ladies who just wanna make a living, what do you really gain? Learn to have some conscience please for god sake!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 25-05-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
figure11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfigure11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
☝️😆 7早8早,so early~ someone 'oreadi spoil your mood~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avanaomi View Post
Dear ladies,

Please take note of these 2 numbers which belonged to the same person.

9688 5184 - Alan Tan (nick : policesex)

9328 5320 - Kelvin Ong (nick : ongkelvin)

Few days ago, 5184 messaged me for booking. He opting for my Package E and claimed that he was 27yo. I was not working that day so I didn't confirmed his booking. Yesterday, he messaged me again. First question asked me which hotel was I at. Usually I won't reveal my location til it was confirmed. As he didn't provided me his details at all, I asked him for it. I kinda felt weird of his nick (policesex) and I trust my own gut feeling, I didn't replied him back despite he asked me the 2nd time where was my incall at.

About 9 plus, 5320 messaged me. Opting for package E and claimed that he was 28yo. He gave me his nick as ongkelvin. So I went to verify his nick but it was an invalid nick. I messaged him back telling him that's no such nick. He replied back "cannot be" and totally skipped it. He said that if free, he can meet me. I told him "sorry, I don't think I can meet you". He still can asked me why 😓. I didn't answered him back and he said nvm, he will look for others.

About 12 plus, another number with last 4 digits 9759 (I gave this benefit of doubts even though I suspect might be same person) messaged me. Same package and age group again, in my mind I was like, damn not again. He claimed that he has no nick. So I told him my protocol that I don't accept no nick and new created nick. He said he can register a nick now. Seriously, despite what I said, he like went dead ears. He really went to register a nick and kept explaining he was serious and meant no nonsense. The more you trying to explain, the more I feel weird la please. I'm not born yesterday. I was determined and stood my ground not to see him.

So here are the 2 screenshots which after that I realized they belonged to same person.

My point is, if someone is uncomfortable to take your booking, just move on. Why need to come out with different identities and names. I don't know what your intention, be it you are real CS or prank but it totally turned me super off.

Another FL also provided me 2 numbers that belonged to same person (not the same as what I stated). Also tried to be funny. I won't post here but it already in my blacklist. I really don't know what's wrong with this month. Alot of weirdos. Qing Ming already over, Hungry Ghost haven't arrived yet. But already there are 'ghosts' can't wait to be released. SMLJ! Knn, hell breaks loose sia. I'm not a ghostbuster. I'm not qualified to lia gui leh cb! Please la weirdos aka Guiz, jiak bah go do some charity work if so free. At least will gain some merits. By playing all these to ladies who just wanna make a living, what do you really gain? Learn to have some conscience please for god sake!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure11 View Post
☝️😆 7早8早,so early~ someone 'oreadi spoil your mood~
Already became mutant already. Lately alot of such styles. Not sure all same person or 1 gang. I couldn't slept after back home after checked out. Too much caffeine 😂. As well post these to warn other ladies. I guess life in Singapore too bored. There are people who have nothing better to do.

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 25-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
kronicles is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Keeping this short. She is my all time fave lady. Have the looks that never seems to grow sick no matter how you look at. A figure that still stay the same way no matter how long you didn't get to see her. Most importantly, it her personality that capture many hearts. Even though she seems like a chilli padi (she is actually oops 🤭 but depends on situations) she is a kind and understanding lady deep inside. Just that she has her own regulations and follow it, you will have the fun you want with her. I don't have to elaborate more on service. A hidden gem in a shell, it depends you can manage to find it. To sum it up, a lady on the street, a devil in the sheet.
Old 26-05-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronicles View Post
Keeping this short. She is my all time fave lady. Have the looks that never seems to grow sick no matter how you look at. A figure that still stay the same way no matter how long you didn't get to see her. Most importantly, it her personality that capture many hearts. Even though she seems like a chilli padi (she is actually oops 🤭 but depends on situations) she is a kind and understanding lady deep inside. Just that she has her own regulations and follow it, you will have the fun you want with her. I don't have to elaborate more on service. A hidden gem in a shell, it depends you can manage to find it. To sum it up, a lady on the street, a devil in the sheet.

Thanks for the FR dear! You have gave me oversized hat to wear liao la. It too flattering. I still will put on weight one leh. Just that I control my diet normally and I have cut down on drinking already. Soon, I intend to train my figure. Hopefully I can train towards my goal.

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 29-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
Icebreg79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcebreg79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcebreg79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcebreg79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcebreg79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally able to schedule my timing to book the 3.30pm slots after so many times of enquires. First time meeting Naomi but we can chat like old friends. The hotel is nice n comfortable and able to smoke so we have a puff before we go for shower. Even in shower still talk non stop!!!

Had a small chat (Continued after shower) before she start to touch me hehe. Her BJ is slow, sensual and I nearly blow it... she blow for more than 10min before I request to service her! Nice nipples which is very sensitive and I love the way she move her hips as I paint and finger her .... the rest is a secret between us ( Correct Naomi??!! Hehe)

I must apologies to the Bro who booked 5.30pm slot. We had too much fun that we forgotten the timing..... ! Sorry bro!! Will schedule and book again to continue the unfinished “Business” lol
Old 29-05-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreg79 View Post
Finally able to schedule my timing to book the 3.30pm slots after so many times of enquires. First time meeting Naomi but we can chat like old friends. The hotel is nice n comfortable and able to smoke so we have a puff before we go for shower. Even in shower still talk non stop!!!

Had a small chat (Continued after shower) before she start to touch me hehe. Her BJ is slow, sensual and I nearly blow it... she blow for more than 10min before I request to service her! Nice nipples which is very sensitive and I love the way she move her hips as I paint and finger her .... the rest is a secret between us ( Correct Naomi??!! Hehe)

I must apologies to the Bro who booked 5.30pm slot. We had too much fun that we forgotten the timing..... ! Sorry bro!! Will schedule and book again to continue the unfinished “Business” lol
Hello! Thanks for your humble FR!
Yeah it a secret til I 对不起人家 hahahaha. Thanks for the snacks yesterday. Couldn't finished and brought back for my folks to have it. See ya soon 🤗!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 30-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ishtarsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
SMLJ! Knn, hell breaks loose sia. I'm not a ghostbuster. I'm not qualified to lia gui leh cb!
Wah this sentence sibei turn on sia. I love these kind. Woot
Old 30-05-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarsg View Post
Wah this sentence sibei turn on sia. I love these kind. Woot
Hmmmmm... 🤔😒😨🤫🤭

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 01-06-2019, 03:19 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Thanks to lovelies for all the stuffs that you bought for me. Snacks for me in case I'm hungry. Champagne as my birthday gift to bring home. I ended my work at a rare vicinity that faces a fabulous seaview (thanks to the reception for arranging this room for me as the staff has the same birthday as me hahahaha). I still admiring the nightview before I bid goodbye to this lovely room.

Gotta leave this space for awhile now. Shall catch up with you guys when I'm back a week later. Have a good week ahead. To Malay bros & sistas, Selamat Hari Raya in advance!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 03-06-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Shadesofgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy bless birthday Naomi! May you stay pretty, healthy and happy always! Please do rest well as you deserve this break of yours. Knowing that you are totally shagged out for the past 1 weeks. Replenish your energy to the fullest and come back with your usual energetic bunny self. I will visit you once I'm back in town again. Meanwhile, enjoy & party hard!
Old 03-06-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xfactorist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy birthday babe! Many happy returns of the day! Have a well deserved break. See ya when you're back!
Old 06-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadesofgrey View Post
Happy bless birthday Naomi! May you stay pretty, healthy and happy always! Please do rest well as you deserve this break of yours. Knowing that you are totally shagged out for the past 1 weeks. Replenish your energy to the fullest and come back with your usual energetic bunny self. I will visit you once I'm back in town again. Meanwhile, enjoy & party hard!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorist View Post
Happy birthday babe! Many happy returns of the day! Have a well deserved break. See ya when you're back!
Thanks guys for your birthday greetings! Appreciate it 😘❤!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 06-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LimLin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

writing a vv late FR tat i booked with Naomi and Giselle last tuesday. both their services vv good, n they chit chatted with me 1st for me to calm down as it was my 1st time to try Tarma. after i hvr calmed down, they proceeded to fondle me ans asked me where were my sensitive spots n what were my soft spots. Giselle was vv pro active in taking care of me too....pls support n take care of them ok?
Old 08-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimLin View Post
writing a vv late FR tat i booked with Naomi and Giselle last tuesday. both their services vv good, n they chit chatted with me 1st for me to calm down as it was my 1st time to try Tarma. after i hvr calmed down, they proceeded to fondle me ans asked me where were my sensitive spots n what were my soft spots. Giselle was vv pro active in taking care of me too....pls support n take care of them ok?
Thanks dearie for your humble review of our tarma. Hope it an unforgettable experience for you haha 😊!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Advert Space Available