The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hard and Healing in East

can share location and contact. thanks
Old 26-12-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Joens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Can share location. Thanks.
Old 26-12-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow in the east. can share bro
Old 29-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Went back to the old haunt to take a look.

Too late, seems like they already moved out. Tried to look inside but but it seems really abandoned for now.

Good news is there’s been a few good mls opening near my area recently, went to check them out and actually bumped into a few familiar faces from the past.

Bros looking for some pain relief, if you live in Eunos we really damn lucky.

Chiong safe guys
Old 31-08-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
lttp69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hard and Healing in East

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Went back to the old haunt to take a look.

Too late, seems like they already moved out. Tried to look inside but but it seems really abandoned for now.

Good news is there’s been a few good mls opening near my area recently, went to check them out and actually bumped into a few familiar faces from the past.

Bros looking for some pain relief, if you live in Eunos we really damn lucky.

Chiong safe guys
hi makeyouhappy bro, able to share Lady L's contact / location? Read some good things about her. I also stay near Eunos, can share some contacts too? Love a good massage session. Appreciate and thank you in advance.
Old 31-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Lady L top five famous massages in SG, I think all the bros here who have been around will know her for sure.

Not the cheapest option but definitely still better than many others. Top recommendation for massages is still JB in some ways, but now we are forced to stay on the island.

Another place with good solid massage is just further down at Geylang Road, but I forgot the signboard already. Totally clean massage though but the masseuse there all very very strong. Very hard, very healing.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lady L top five famous massages in SG, I think all the bros here who have been around will know her for sure.

Not the cheapest option but definitely still better than many others. Top recommendation for massages is still JB in some ways, but now we are forced to stay on the island.

Another place with good solid massage is just further down at Geylang Road, but I forgot the signboard already. Totally clean massage though but the masseuse there all very very strong. Very hard, very healing.
was amy back for awhile? saw her WeChat
Old 04-09-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 0
Pandahero is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPandahero is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPandahero is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPandahero is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey bro can share contact? Thanks.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
kbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, pls share contact. Thanks much

Quote:
Was told that there was a new apprentice so decided to go back and try.

Made appointment with the new girl and eagerly arrived. Was greeted with by a tall, slim beaut... she looked really well maintained and soft spoken! Told her I looked forward to her service and took a bath.

Her massage was nice and strong, the way I like it :P Another bro mentioned that she has a way of helping you enjoy the ending ... and he was right! Very enjoyable finish and I was left gathering myself in the room with a nice warm glass of water.

Paid and left a happy man. Headed straight for a nearby seafood soup to satisfy other urges
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1