The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Seems got new MY girl, R*****. Looks good, I go soon and write FR. Any bros tried her yet?
No go bro. Tried twice in past. Good obedient lady. At 78, no touch balls or crack. Lousy. Only "tease" was she chested up as she massages ur chest from head position. Allows view of her bosoms (appears big cos she puffed it up like a hen. Face is pretty to me though
Old 22-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 10
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Any Old timers here tried Nana when Ispa first started? I was a regular old timer back the but only visit Ispa once a month or so since 2019.

Here are two gems.

1) Nana: viet Milf who left after a year of Ispa's inception. This has been my best massage experience yet. And i feel that you need that chemistry to create the spark. I happen to be a professional bodybuilder and Nana seems to be drawn to this kimd of body. She sucked my and kissed my chest on all my visits. We even kissed.Autoroam. Even showed me her bra. Happy ending too. I wished i knew where she is right now.

2) K***y. Also as above seems to be drawn to my build. Teased like crazy and she seems to like it each time my muscle tenses up when she lightly touches my back. She even bit her lip as i was fighting back the horniness penned up inside of me. But unlike Nana, i feel that she also wants money from the exchange so it doesnt feel as sincere.

3) v*****. Also enjoyable. She praised my physique but didnt offer me GQ back then and even now. Seems stuck up.

Here are some definite misses.

1) Ol****. She is simply not horny and interested in offering teases or GQ. Massage skills also below average

2) Am***.Give it a miss. Below average looks and even worse massag skills. So many cun minah in malaysia and this is the best Ispa can offer seriously?

3) R*****. I dig her face because its hard to find fair malays. But she is strict and so give it a miss. Massage skills are above average.

Strangely i have not tried Y****. Many seem to have good reviews so maybe i will give it a try. Language barrier will be an issue as i am an abang.

Had a great time with k***y back then. Similar to your experience with nana. Sadly she went back hanoi. Any english speaking ml to recommend? The last i visited was assigned to j*****e. Spoke a little english but gets the job done.
Old 22-09-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Nice description.

I only have v***** and another PRC ML who left shortly after for my 3-4 visits there and as you rightfully pointed out, she is stuck up somehow. I never got any GQ probably as I always opt for the normal package. At one visit she even cut short my time by 15 mins. So I never went back ever after.

Think V***** made enough from GQ at one point of time and she probably only offer it to specific clients. Can see from her WeChat posting that how much she score in terms of booking for $78/$88 per day.... and that’s before GQ tips... simply amazing.....
O***** to me was the best I had so far. M***, J******, S*****, C*** all didn’t give me the electric feeling throughout the session.

Whereas with O***** she teased me until the whole bed shake. Told me every man, experienced or not experienced will surely cannot tahan her teasing. She used oil and baby powder as per described in the $88 menu. Very nice.

Very tempted to try a Malay next time round. See what their skill level.
Old 22-09-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydil View Post
O***** to me was the best I had so far. M***, J******, S*****, C*** all didn’t give me the electric feeling throughout the session.

Whereas with O***** she teased me until the whole bed shake. Told me every man, experienced or not experienced will surely cannot tahan her teasing. She used oil and baby powder as per described in the $88 menu. Very nice.

Very tempted to try a Malay next time round. See what their skill level.

O****a like not playful eh. Maybe i paid for the normal package?
Old 22-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like my experience with V******, no give “extra” money no give “honey” ...

Quote:
O****a like not playful eh. Maybe i paid for the normal package?
Old 22-09-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Sounds like my experience with V******, no give “extra” money no give “honey” ...
I dont mind paying 82 to get teasing from o***** as described. Man I miss Nana and kitty.
Old 23-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
she did mention to me about some amdk hitting on her at the gym when i was her regular...

Quote:
Stalked the bitch on instagram. Lives in a condo. Maybe she keeps a rich angmo bf. She posted an instagram story of her in lingerie on bed with caption "WAP" which means wet ass pussy. I think she was waiting for her ang mo bf to come home lol.
Old 25-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Any Bros here got any FR on the brown sugar ML?
Old 25-09-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Stalked the bitch on instagram. Lives in a condo. Maybe she keeps a rich angmo bf. She posted an instagram story of her in lingerie on bed with caption "WAP" which means wet ass pussy. I think she was waiting for her ang mo bf to come home lol.
U can share me her Instagram
I used to visit her
Old 26-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone tried **la before?
Old 26-09-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mrbenben88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
U can share me her Instagram
I used to visit her
can share her instagram! 😱😱
Old 26-09-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She just flaunt her new Hermes bag on her wechat moments
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 27-09-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
She just flaunt her new Hermes bag on her wechat moments
She must thank all the bros here who had contributed financially so that she can get that Hermes bag.
Old 27-09-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
Anyone tried E*l* before? I tried S****a before.. exchanging FR for E*l* or J******. Btw, the sawadeeka V should still be around since her photo is still there. At least last time when the rumour said that she left was proven to be false when I went again to try her. However, she was not as popular already as she became conservative and you will not leave as a happy person .
i tried E*l* once but ended up with blue balls, After that went back to Y and C instead. Did you manage to get anything from E?
Old 27-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

The iphone place FB looks like got some updates.
They are promoting the ML one by one these few days
But some get more airtime than the rest.
It'll be good for them to add new photos.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1