The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 23-09-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
You sure u catch correct?
Haha agreed bro...sure correct Pokémon bro?
Old 23-09-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
woohoo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoohoo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Can guide me to the correct Pokémon? Appreciate it
Old 23-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Not hard to find her if you're familiar with the building and ladies. I found her after visiting this place a couple of times and reading previous threads.
Currently finish recce the whole place. Not sure who is who. I only know who is Angie once i go up to level 4 via escalator. There is a chinese looking lady near the cargo lift. Not sure linda is around that area as I only see a thai MP near the cargo lift.
Old 23-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo123 View Post
Can guide me to the correct Pokémon? Appreciate it
U catch which level.. ?
Old 23-09-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Enjoy the walking tour bro. Difficult to find Linda. She may have changed unit. The ladies there change unit often within that floor. Also, She doesn't need to market herself outside her unit unlike the rest of them. She's in the middle of milf and gilf. Gives a superb bbbj, loves getting fucked hard.
Today done a walking marathon from level 1 to level 4. Follow the post on Linda search which a senior bro mentioned about coming out from carpark entrance. I just checked there are 2 carpark entrance, so got lost in which is the correct corridor that he is referring to.

Ended up go check out a thai MP to see if that could be the one which Linda works, the old man at the counter say there is no such lady with that name. Not sure if linda is currently doing OWO?

Any bro can give me more info for a new bird like me?

I saw 3 GILF at level 4. Sadly their taste is too strong for my liking.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 5
Pathypo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPathypo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Jalan Sultan

Anyone hear of the club call b***y at Jalan sultan. One of my contact msg Got room for booking. 3pm till 10.30pm, anyone can share information is it safe ?
Old 23-09-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Maybe he catch him on the slow day or give more tips. So play slowly let him enjoy. Anyway 1st floor only have 1 place..
Old 23-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Linda vs Vivi. Which one better ah
Old 23-09-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Up to personal preference. Scarly we say Vivi better but you don't like her how? Must try all see which one you like.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Angie better.. if u unlock her means u unlock all ML..
Means any ML is ok for u
Old 24-09-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
woohoo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoohoo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
U catch which level.. ?
At level 1 bro
Old 24-09-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Means any ML is ok for u
Haha serious leh. I once took the escalator up to L3 and a GILF already signaling to me from L4. I had to keblakang pusing. Hahaha
I think Vivi looks ok but she moneyface on that day that I went and wanted $150. I didn’t bite so just lepak at the food store.
Old 24-09-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Means any ML is ok for u
Like LOTR , 1 ring to rule them all...........lol
Old 24-09-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo123 View Post
At level 1 bro
Bingo.......
Old 24-09-2020, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Means any ML is ok for u
If u can unlock her u r almost 百毒不侵了
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1