The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 23-09-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
orehcac is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by scannerboy View Post
Should be Min. She just dyed her hair blonde recently.
Thanks man
Old 23-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

went there today and saw lazy Lisa at 2nd floor.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
xxxtomsmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxtomsmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw a ML with huge boobs wearing low cut red dress when going up escalator to level 2 on the left. Anybody tried?
Old 23-09-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys I quite curious how come no one rlly talk about Ivy ah.. she's quite solid no? Always go back to her whenever I go OT. Anyone got any other recco for big tits chio face and nice to fk? :P
Old 23-09-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Wearing beige color dress?
She was wear beige first and blue top then change Black dress
Old 24-09-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxtomsmith View Post
Saw a ML with huge boobs wearing low cut red dress when going up escalator to level 2 on the left. Anybody tried?
That location belongs to paris😀
Old 24-09-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo123 View Post
I really wanna try. I tried once and heard her name is Something Li.
So wanted to verify and see if it’s correct. Since big boobs as well. Can advise location?
If you want biggest boobs in ot you can try mary instead
Old 24-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
went there today and saw lazy Lisa at 2nd floor.
what time you saw her?
Old 24-09-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 6
casperbadboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercasperbadboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am going there to explore today, any suggestion ?
Old 24-09-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Bella Yuki level 4, actually there are 2 lisa.both can be lazy too
Old 24-09-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
what time you saw her?
530pm I saw her when I was there
Old 24-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

first trip ever to ot.

its really a cultural shock from when i chiong at geylang, petain, or fls before. there’s really no showerinf facilities, not even the bare minimum like petain’s.

that aside, i think the options there are all better than petain’s lah. took like half an hour to decide who to take and i made a huge mistake. pick this petite milfy chick, she quoted me 150 for full, i told her that i only have 100 but i wanna fuck. We negotiated back and forth, but i stood my ground not to spoil market. she eventually gave in. little did i know, when our session started. she shake my dick abit then cap on and climbed on top of me and didnt even unhook her bra. i’m like my dick aint hard! I ask for a blowjob, she said that is 150! was quite pissed at this tactics, but i should have clarified earlier... eventually my dick got hard, so she was riding away while i was squeezing her tits and slipping my hand into her bra to pinch her nipples. she tried to stop me, so i sensed that i was getting soft again, so requested for missionary where i railed the fuck out of her. in missionary, i locked her legs up to my chest and bear my weight on her whilst fucking her silly. i lasted for about a minute continously pounding her, can hear my thighs slapping her butt, could tell half way she was bit pissed but still moaning away (probably fake). there and then i unload in her, with condom of course.

i dont think i will be back anytime soon... probably rather save up for proper fl experience...

she is at level 3, the third shop on the right when you u-turn from coming up the escalator, couldnt really catch her name, she said something like “ken-li”?? not sure if shes the infamous ta***i in this forum.

Anyway its an experience, one that i will probably not want to replicate again. even if i do come back, i will much rather try others.
Old 24-09-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Ya orcharf tower hygiene is even worse then street walker, no bath yucks, gross. Imagine the girls there serve customer after customer without bathing

But $100 u want to sex, OT still ur best bet....... Jalan besar area the spas at least $150 for entrance + full service + massage
Old 24-09-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
first trip ever to ot.

its really a cultural shock from when i chiong at geylang, petain, or fls before. there’s really no showerinf facilities, not even the bare minimum like petain’s.

that aside, i think the options there are all better than petain’s lah. took like half an hour to decide who to take and i made a huge mistake. pick this petite milfy chick, she quoted me 150 for full, i told her that i only have 100 but i wanna fuck. We negotiated back and forth, but i stood my ground not to spoil market. she eventually gave in. little did i know, when our session started. she shake my dick abit then cap on and climbed on top of me and didnt even unhook her bra. i’m like my dick aint hard! I ask for a blowjob, she said that is 150! was quite pissed at this tactics, but i should have clarified earlier... eventually my dick got hard, so she was riding away while i was squeezing her tits and slipping my hand into her bra to pinch her nipples. she tried to stop me, so i sensed that i was getting soft again, so requested for missionary where i railed the fuck out of her. in missionary, i locked her legs up to my chest and bear my weight on her whilst fucking her silly. i lasted for about a minute continously pounding her, can hear my thighs slapping her butt, could tell half way she was bit pissed but still moaning away (probably fake). there and then i unload in her, with condom of course.

i dont think i will be back anytime soon... probably rather save up for proper fl experience...

she is at level 3, the third shop on the right when you u-turn from coming up the escalator, couldnt really catch her name, she said something like “ken-li”?? not sure if shes the infamous ta***i in this forum.

Anyway its an experience, one that i will probably not want to replicat e again. even if i do come back, i will much rather try others.
That girl always take regular ah peks and ang mohs at 200 to 250. at 100 she will just rush you thru.if you want 100 and good service you have to take the younger viets not the milfs😀😁 sad to say the older viets are more experienced than us.they been to japan and macau before.they feel your 100 is too small to cover rental.i would advise you to take the younger one wearing blue short pants 2nd door.she allows frenching.forget her name.lily.she very friendly.and she looks like school girl😄
Old 24-09-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
That girl always take regular ah peks and ang mohs at 200 to 250. at 100 she will just rush you thru.if you want 100 and good service you have to take the younger viets not the milfs😀😁 sad to say the older viets are more experienced than us.they been to japan and macau before.they feel your 100 is too small to cover rental.i would advise you to take the younger one wearing blue short pants 2nd door.she allows frenching.forget her name.lily.she very friendly.and she looks like school girl😄
U mean 3rd floor lili haha had her yesterday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1