The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Cb ps till gao gao.. granny liao still act innocent and cute.. disgusting as fk..

Unscrupulous bitch that try every means to cheat $.

Avoid at all cost!

Bump! Bump!
Free bump for you
Old 22-09-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Rule of the thumb is avoid prc. If it looks good on the face for prc its is photoshop.
Towards this cherry while i am disgusted with her manners but i seen personally how docile her white knight are. I known 2 personally whom give her support.

Just wanna sigh. I will stayed off any reviews on prc as mostly are chunk out by white knight
Old 22-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Rule of the thumb is avoid prc. If it looks good on the face for prc its is photoshop.
Towards this cherry while i am disgusted with her manners but i seen personally how docile her white knight are. I known 2 personally whom give her support.

Just wanna sigh. I will stayed off any reviews on prc as mostly are chunk out by white knight
Everyone's white knights are the same bro. Nutless beta males who are under their thumbs. They think that by doing the bidding of their mistress, she will be compelled to touch their mini weiners for free.

Only way is to keep boosting one another's points and keeping the threads going. Their pitiful attempts to hide the truth will ultimately be fruitless.
Old 22-09-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
Everyone's white knights are the same bro. Nutless beta males who are under their thumbs. They think that by doing the bidding of their mistress, she will be compelled to touch their mini weiners for free.

Only way is to keep boosting one another's points and keeping the threads going. Their pitiful attempts to hide the truth will ultimately be fruitless.
Up up and away!
Old 22-09-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bump up!!!!!
Old 22-09-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Keeping this thread alive!

Bump & bump!
Old 23-09-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Bump up !!
Old 23-09-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Daily bump. Sadly no zapping this few days for me to report. Guess the endurance of white knights are as weak as their impotency.

Just wanna to share a story nothing to do with fave spa as i spoke on my negative experience already. Never visit that spa twice.

Yrsterday i was buying mixed vege rice at a shop yesterday the one spooning up the dishes was a middle age prc. No queue at the shop as i.ate a late lunch at 4 pm.

The portion size she scoop was miserable after that she said 4 bucks i.give her a 5 dollar note and i stand there waiting for my change of 1 dollar till she asked me why i still there.

I said i gave you 5 dollar and she denied it so her guy colleague a malaysian guy was standing beside her asked me for reason. I knew this guy sorta well as i buy often.

Anyway he gave me the one dollar change and i heard the prc muttering only 1 dollar so cheapo.

I wont go to this shop again as long as that prc is there. To the owner of fave spa and p spa of river valley. You are hiring a toxic tumour in your shop if you show no responsibilty in getting rid of it and yet you threaten us. I think locals are really getting bossed by prc.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
bluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice work TS. Looks like this thread will be up for awhile as Long as the scum continue to zap
Old 23-09-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Speaking of the devil i tio zap the comments line is from your ah ma.

My ah ma die long time ago if you my ah ma appear in my dreams give me 4d. Also my ah ma natural beauty never resort to photoshop one.

To ts i tio zap please upsize your deadline thank you
Old 23-09-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Speaking of the devil i tio zap the comments line is from your ah ma.

My ah ma die long time ago if you my ah ma appear in my dreams give me 4d. Also my ah ma natural beauty never resort to photoshop one.

To ts i tio zap please upsize your deadline thank you
Paiseh can't up u again, need to spread some around first...
Old 23-09-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Its ok sir. Points here cannot redeem anything. This thread is to spread the message of granny cherry. Anyway thank you its the thots that count.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its ok sir. Points here cannot redeem anything. This thread is to spread the message of granny cherry. Anyway thank you its the thots that count.
Bro, I bump this post for you
Old 24-09-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Came in here to look look see see and know so happening ah here

Still zap ppl from telling the truth? If anyone need help in points I can help too....

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-09-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
Previous thread was probably paid to be removed, so here's the replacement.

Cherrie (or Cherry) is a basically a cheap China whore who's been going around fleecing guy's hard earned money over the years. She was previously from S Spa, and now moved to Fave Spa; all under the same owner Ro***** N*

Here're some interesting facts:
  • Tipping her $50 during a session will get you NOTHING during a session
  • She attempts to charge $150 or $200 for a handjob with minimal roam
  • Have heard that she even charges $2000 for full service (such audacity)
  • She threatened to reveal a name and NRIC of a member here for creating a thread similar to this before
  • She likely broke up marriages before
  • She loves the idea of sporadically using English words in her posts
  • She stays at a condo in Bishan
  • She's delusional about her looks and overall quality (5/10 max)
  • She WILL BE creating a new WeChat account so we all got to be careful
Guys please add to this list and warn everyone around about this Cherrie whore.

I'll post photos and more of her and Ro***** N* in the coming days based on my mood... more zapping and threats = more content
Admire your courage bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread