The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2020, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
TanHanWei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My good for cheating life blackpill

Excellent story bro, enjoying it
Old 20-09-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I looked at my watch it was 730pm. My 23 hours fast are over I began to chew on my plate of bread and tuna . The result of a meal a day is always amazing. You will have a very mild sensation of a throbbing headache lik someone is poking your head lightly with a chopsticks. You began to appreciate the taste of food.

Anyi laughed : just now at team building game we were eating bee hoon among our team the MD volunteer to send you a plate of bee hoon. Ken said you are immortal never eat at all. When I saw yam nodded I believed it.

Me: I am a human I do eat .

I was always hiding the fact I eat once a day as it was a weird practice in an era of abundance of food.

Anyi :. are you into the trend of omad its quite popular in taiwan due to this Dr liu
Old 20-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Me: Dr Liu is very knowledgeable I came across his seminar months ago but his method are extreme limiting you to eat beef and black coffee during your once a day
The beef part is too expensive for me but I eat sardines mostly in change of beef.

Anyi:. I tried omad few times but never get through it. How did you do it.

Me: I just never think of it but I do failed at times when I am depressed and binge luckily this relapse was once in every month.

I muttered in my mind less is more

Last edited by thickskin33; 20-09-2020 at 10:51 AM.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

At this point of my life I was aware of less is more for medicore person like me.

When I started omad I was hundred plus kg doing a night shift job. I wanted to commit suicide but was cowardly and does not want bring shame to my mom.

So i jus t told myself eat once a day till your organ failed you. However the opposite effect happen. Less is more is my best te@cher since then.

Last edited by thickskin33; 20-09-2020 at 10:51 AM.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
FilthyThinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, looking forward to your next update TS
Old 21-09-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

So it goes the third day if team building was just a briefing on the new projects upcoming. It was s big project I cannot disclose detail as it willbe obvious of my then company. So huge it requires huge intercompany coordination.

I bade farewell to anyi and the MD . Who will ever know the interaction will turn out to be pleasant in an unexpected way. Very little recollection of anyi was jotted down in my daily journal as I thought it will end there and maybe it's best to end there

One day yam summoned me in his office first time I saw a frown on his usual emotionless face.

Yam: you have passport.

I hesitated as I never went overseas before except to Australia on saf wallaby training
I made a passport for that trip but turns out no passport was required.

Yam:. You may need go down to kl as their coordinator suddenly quit and now is on long MC.

It turns out Nora was pissed off and played MC while quitting they do not want to hire a substitute as the finance director was loggerhead with yam saying no headcount now. Typical politics
Old 21-09-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

When I went home that day I was prepared to go to kl. I was not excited as at this age it means more job to do.

It was a Friday my usual family woman belittling men day. I went in and saw sue with my sister. I put on my runnng attire and went running .

It was 10 pm when I am back . My sis was in her half drunken state cursing all men.
Failure was never in her dictionary she was a scholar all the way since young.
My whole relatives dote on her. I remember when she got married one of our uncle a well known business man attended her wedding this was the first he ever attended.
It incurred the jealousy of all the remaining cousins.

Turns out her marriage only lasted two years. In her eyes I was a loser failing at every task ridiculing me at every instance. I was not close and I took advantage at every chance I had.
Old 21-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Thanks for the fast n furious updates! Loving it! Can't wait to see what happens in KL!
Old 21-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!

Love the updates!
Old 22-09-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
foodyjp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the great story
Old 22-09-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the numerous interesting updates.

Camping here for more on KL.
Old 23-09-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

It was 10 plus pm i greeted sue and took a look at my sis.
I proceeded to do a cool down by walking around my house sue was a long time friend since young. I did several sets of chinup before going to cook my one meal a day The usual stuff brown rice sardines and hard boiled egg and some brocoli.

Actually its not cooking just wash and steam nothing to it. My sis stood up to wash up before leaving to her condo opposite. She looked at my body i was 70 to 72 kg for my 186cm frame.

Sis: you seemed to be getting thinner are you sure your fasting is ok? You need money to buy food?

Me: i am kinda short on cash lately can borrow few hundred.

Sis: ok i transfer.

This was some of the usual conservation i had with her. I am by no means a good guy never claimed to be one i had borrowed tens of thousand from her. I never spent it just saved it up for a rainy day. Ever since i drastically lose weight my mom and sis thought i am starving myself.

Sue was there and she was kinda amazed on how i am living off my sis at an old age.
I was a scum taking advantage of anything i can which i will relate later on.

To me kindness was a myth. When my sis got married her hubby did not allow her to visit us and she was scare of him. Several time my mom was ill she also did not come down perhaps due to her divorce she started to feel guilty. Whatever she give out i absorb.
Old 23-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Later on after i accompany my sis to her condo with sue tagging along i was walkimg with sue to the carpark.

At this time in my life shame is not in my dictionery i just given up on what people think of me especially women. If i can cheat a few hundreds or thousands it will mean several months of one meal a day expenses. I was a scavenger always getting scraps here or there never proud of it but neither was i ashamed of it.

I looked at sue she was well maintained for a lady in her mid thirties shoulder length hair with delicious tanned skin a big b.cups.

She was in the league of my sister high flyer. I tried not to strike a conservation with her at my age i refrain from using 2 words love and career.

For career i will use work to replace it as i never had a career at all.
Love is never existent for me.

Sue: you slim alot is fasting safe.

Me: i fast 23 hours but that one hour meal window i eat normal never starve myself its a calories game.

Sue nodded: maybe i need to slim a bit.

I never paid much attention as she was married and a family friend. I baded her goodbye.
Old 23-09-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Thks for update! Everyone has ups n downs, stay strong bro!
Old 24-09-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Re: My good for cheating life blackpi1a

So it goes on a Saturday morning I received a call from yam.

Yam: I need you fly to kl Monday morning your flight is 10am so you came to office at 8am and get your ticket. Hr will brief you on the expenses claimable.
I will email you the address and direction to get there.

I was clearly stunned as I did not expect it to happen on a weekend and also I need to go alone. I received the address it was near Petaling street or Chinatown. Beside that place I never visit other part in my half year stint there.

The direction are simple take jetstar to klia then take kl express and red color cab as yellow color cab are carrot chopper.

So I have a weekend to pack. Wasting no time I headed off to tiong bahru plaza to buy essentials . I was a mess. Packing stuff are a nightmare reminds me of tekong days.

Monday came and I report to office I was wearing a lp jai wat sadet lukatat the so called most effective in protection. Current market price is 5 k from 2k when I purchased it. Bought it using the money from my sister.

I was also wearing an ajarn fon roop tai which is well known for metta mahaniyom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1