The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 10-09-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

I've been sticking to Bella. She's got exactly what i'm looking for.
Old 11-09-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 6
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF for Dawn (VP)

Looks and service is still top notch.
Playful with high gfe.
Will cuddle with you after the deed.
Old 11-09-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Gem, Dawn, Bella, Tanya, Queen, Zoey, Selene, Vicky, Lin.

Tried the above. If want to do ranking and positioning ranking, will have some hard time 😂😂
Old 11-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post

Tried the above. If want to do ranking and positioning ranking, will have some hard time 😂😂
Can share the ratings or experience if any bros want feedback. But not going to share my no.1 ranking 😂😂

Overall, VP ladies never fail to disappoint much. Won't experience surprise fat or old lady open door to welcome you 😂
Old 11-09-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 10
matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!

FR for Jane:
First time booking in dome 3, okt bro very friendly in terms of communications and clear in instructions. Even assisted in pointing out nearest atm possible parking locations.

Looks: exactly like the photo with make up, probably skinnier than appears in picture
Body: skinny frame, a little tummy, lots of funky tattoos
Boobs: small A
Cbj: offered but didn’t try
Painting: didn’t try, got a bit of a bush below
Fj: hardworking and willing to accommodate

Greeted at the door by June wrapped in a towel, looks exactly like her photos with crooked teeth. Was a very rushed and last min booking and I hadn’t eat yet so was actually feeling very hungry but no other slots available.
She held my hand and brought me to the room to strip. “Dropped” her towel a few times revealing her small A with small brown nips. I’m a boobs fella so wasn’t really thrilled by what I saw. Bathroom was shared and had to walk to kitchen but she asked me to stay in room while she checked if it was clear before bringing me to the bathroom. Extra points for ensuring privacy.

Then came the bath time. She bathed together, soap both of use, and started b2b rubba rub a with her chest all over my front. Then turned around and used her butt to rub my 2ic. Very sensual and I became stood up. Finally 1 that does not commercially try to clean your dick with rough scrubbing.

As I was very hungry, didn’t go into any foreplay and went straight to action. She told me she was tired as this was her first day and I’m her last customer. Caps on, doggy, missionary, was not really feeling it especially with the lacking in the boobs department.
Asked her if she can cowboy instead and saw her face a bit sian probably coz she already tired. Immediately went soft and thought its gonna be the start of a bad experience but her face immediately turn the smile back on, took off cap to tease me hard again with hj, den she rid on.
Was expecting bone-y kind of feeling as she was skinny but amazingly not. She had enough meat where it matters and she was hardworking while on top which felt shiok.
Grabbed her to lay down on me while I grab her ass and pumped away. Could feel she was enjoying the position and her walls were slowly beginning to tightened while she started working with my motion.
We both came and were heavily breathing.

Overall I think she is a very mischievous and fun girl. Hardworking and would definitely be a good time. Just the boobs and bush not the thing for me.

Looking forward to trying yuki next!
Old 11-09-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 12
carrickcarrick is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarrickcarrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nona SNS

Bonk her yesterday and pic stated was very accurate.

A playful and kinky lady with asian looks.

Looks/body: 9/10 ( great with curvy figure with long hair)
Bbbj: 9/10 (good suction bbbj, skillful,fast and furious)
Catbath: 9/10(suck and lick my nipple in a seductive style)
Pussy: 8/10 (tight and shaven)
Fj: 8/10 (Very proactive here. Rode me furiously in cowgirl position and very wild throughout)
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly, patient, hardworking and good)

Overall. It was a great session.

Last edited by carrickcarrick; 11-09-2020 at 01:31 PM.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone had any hits trying skokka or other website mind sharing? wouldnt mind exchanging 2 ladies i meet thru there
Old 12-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 4
lofan92 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlofan92 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How is Lin though? Quite interested in trying her out :x
Old 12-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 4
lofan92 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlofan92 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post

Old 12-09-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seems like Dome 3 is slowly drying up as well with only VN n laos ladies left...damn i really miss nadia
Old 12-09-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofan92 View Post
Lin is slim, and SYT. Definitely young. Can communicate chinese. Attitude is good as well 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 12-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 15
ttt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond repute

It has been awhile, and glad bro modelforyou updated his dishes after the last few months. Tried Yuki a few days ago, long haired and a healthy tan look which I enjoy

Looks 8/10
Bbbj 9/10
FJ 9/10 wet + hardworking
GFE 8/10
Body slim + big boobs
RTF yes; prob after trying Suki, her pics look good too

Huatz to bro modelforyou for arranging the timing and bringing in reinforcements.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DaNas10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
seems like Dome 3 is slowly drying up as well with only VN n laos ladies left...damn i really miss nadia
This will pass when the world starts to open up after Covid
Old 12-09-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 9
xiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Smile (modelforyou)
Date: 8 Sep 2020

Location: 9/10 Discrete, Clean and easy to find. Bro is responsive in guiding the place too.
Looks: 6/10 - 70% similar to pic, a typical thai girl look
Body: 7/10 - little bit of tummy, some tatoo and big butt
Boobs: 7/10 - enhanced C, nipple get hard easily
French: 6 /10 - Yes allowed but it feels like 'transactional' kiss
Overall 6.5/10

Disclaimer: She is not really my type but I just go for it due to the verfication needed for VP. Also, last week there are only 2 FLs under Modelforyou, not many choices. So my view is biased since I go without much expectation.

Who should go for her: Bro who likes big butt, big boobs (enhanced) with some tatoo.

No foul smell for painting, naughty and hardworking in trying to make me cum but I can't since I don't have much expectation and feeling with her. She got whine a bit about pain when f and don't like ppl to squeeze her boobs so I respect her and just f her gently... downside is she was ordering food and keep getting distracted when phone ring, so a bit turn off and decided to end early.

p.s Lucky to have a very hot gf but broke up a while back. So maybe this is why my expectation a bit high. Any bro got similar experience? Now need to learn from bro how to adjust expecation down...
Old 14-09-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yessa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Smile from Modelforyou

Date: 18 July 2020

Location: Very convenient to travel via public transport. Bro was also very detailed and friendly, giving me detailed instructions on how to get to location!
Very discreet too, which is a plus.

Looks: 7/10, looks quite chio! Similar to pic given by bro.

Boobs: 8/10

Frenching: 5/10, she didn't really french, but it was okay as the FJ was well worth it.

Recommended for bros who love big ass and boobs! She's very hospitable too

RTF: Yes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1