The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick667 View Post
Went down today and went to all the levels starting from level 5 all the way down to recce cause very long never go already. Very lively today!

For me the two that really caught my attention is Level 5 infront of the escalator and inbetween the lift and toilet and Level 2 infront of the escalator and inbetween the lift and toilet. But today really busy so i will try tomorrow.
The level 2 look like SYT maybe its the girl one bro talked about or it could be joey? not sure

Level 5 saw one syt talking to a milfy ML outside the shop(opposite the lift glass corner shop) not sure if she working lady. Saw a another lady wearing tight white shirt talking to the guy who take temperature at the entrance on my way out, look late 20s. She smiled at me not sure if she works there also.

The rest was milfy not my type haha.

Over all very happy i got to see alot of potential girls (20s) SYT to me.

Will give FR if tomorrow the price and girl is right
Lvl 2 is Joey and she is 30+ liao. Dunno why u guys keep saying syt.. Lol!

She maintain well but close up you can see she not young already. Many bros here say her service sop.
Old 06-09-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post

She maintain well but close up you can see she not young already. Many bros here say her service sop.
syt is relative mah... if you are 70 year old, a well maintained 50 year old girl also syt...
Old 06-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matterhorn View Post
Thanks to Dirk's tip.... I managed to arrange outcall with her for next week but she dun want do 2 hrs only. She says will take the day off and ask me to book her from 12pm till 6pm.... quote me $1K.
I managed to bargain down to S$800 with unlimited shots.
look forward to your outcall fr with xiaoqian.

read in the thread and heard she was off the previous tue and days back on thu, bet she went outcall with her customers on both days.

6 hrs outcall at most her customer will fuck her 4-5 times, might be lesser times. it's good and easy money for 6 hrs of work, in the shop she will need to fuck few more times to earn that amount. If it's a quiet day in the shop, she works her usual hrs also might not earn this amount.

now that bros knows she does outcalls with customers, she sure will have an increase in customers asking and arranging outcalls with her and will be taking days off from work more often.

Last edited by KTVbuddy; 06-09-2020 at 07:27 PM.
Old 06-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
😁
Thanks to Dirk's tip.... I managed to arrange outcall with her for next week but she dun want do 2 hrs only. She says will take the day off and ask me to book her from 12pm till 6pm.... quote me $1K.
Wah bro better make every minute count hor. Must give it all to her
Old 06-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
😁

Dirk..... can I know how much you paid for your 2 hr session?
Is S$800 too much for a 6 hr session? I dun want to be carrothead.
PM me if not convenient to post here.

Replied you via pm...
Old 06-09-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 21
superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
syt is relative mah... if you are 70 year old, a well maintained 50 year old girl also syt...
Went to see Joey today. Definitely got a pair of sparkling eyes. An endearing look. Age wise is also probably a little above 33. She has got Long locks that smell great. Figure is great.

Sensual Service is good, her figure is definitely well looked after.

The service is SOP. Customer relationship skill is great.

Probably worth to see her again. Honestly there are far more terrible ladies out there
Old 06-09-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post

Would have totally fooled me lol but too bad today both of the girls i was eyeing not around gotta try again another day haha
Old 06-09-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
xiaoqian doing outcall with regulars for the right price is totally expected. keen to know in the current situation which hotel will accept 6 hours booking? or she's going to your place for the outcall?
Old 07-09-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
To be honest, $800 for 6 hours of no rush unlimited fun in a comfortable setting sounds like a great deal to me. A quickie in Xiaoqian's shop already will set me back $150 per visit. Now knowing that she does outcall, definitely will ask her and date her out for it next week. Only problem is whether she will do outcall with all customers or only regulars, as I just got to know her.
xq see and pick people to do outcall, dont go with any or all customers. dunno how she pick who to go with and who to reject. tat time got bro say go 2hr hotel outcall with her, i tried arranging but she say she dont do outcall at all and tat it's fake news.

if bros like hotel outcall, can try arranging with michelle. she's ok and will do it.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 16
Luxy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuxy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
xq see and pick people to do outcall, dont go with any or all customers. dunno how she pick who to go with and who to reject. tat time got bro say go 2hr hotel outcall with her, i tried arranging but she say she dont do outcall at all and tat it's fake news.

if bros like hotel outcall, can try arranging with michelle. she's ok and will do it.
What's michelle outcall rate ?
Old 07-09-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
tz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

hi bro, does she allow house call? any idea wat is the damage? thank alot
Old 07-09-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mich do outcall since the time she at lvl 2, she will even do housecall.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most likely its chemistry lor
Old 07-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
Cookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, any bros here willing to share XQ location and contact haha, havent been to parklane before, looking to try and visit since the rate seems to be better than OT
Old 07-09-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
bekind1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro OT is 100 sgd all in
How much is parklane?
Girls the milf types?
Advert Space Available