The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kishiboi88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34B Pretty Hot Slim Uni UnderGrad 18 Y/O SYT Soo-Mi

Very nice, would love to book!
Old 20-07-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
PewPewCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34B Pretty Hot Slim Uni UnderGrad 18 Y/O SYT Soo-Mi

wah cute siol. i rike.
Old 20-07-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Minnetonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Verification
Old 21-07-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 22
seestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond repute

Long overdue FR for Soo-Min, she is pretty, friendly, young and fresh, heart was pounding fast while doing her and cum within minutes. Simply cannot resist the shiokness of cumming in her. It is a fantasy coming true doing a 19 years old. If you have such a fantasy, do try her when she is back again.
Old 22-07-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is she still around?
Old 23-07-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Never96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try hard i
Old 26-07-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seestar View Post
Long overdue FR for Soo-Min, she is pretty, friendly, young and fresh, heart was pounding fast while doing her and cum within minutes. Simply cannot resist the shiokness of cumming in her. It is a fantasy coming true doing a 19 years old. If you have such a fantasy, do try her when she is back again.
Many thanks to @seestar for this lovely FR on Soo-Min! She is really an amazing gem for her age, isn't it, amongst the best we have! We are really glad that you guys enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the kind support and have a great week ahead!

Sorry for the long wait guys, Soo-Min is finally back! Super pretty, hot and slim university undergrad Soo-Min who is possibly the loveliest, sexiest and most service-oriented 19 year old around with a proven track record, is available from 27th July to 2nd August! Soo-Min will be back with us for a really short period of time only, so hurry to book her now and don't miss out on this really lovely and snow-white Korean-looking SYT!

Last edited by VPremium; 27-07-2020 at 06:34 AM.
Old 29-07-2020, 05:03 AM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to these brothers for the lovely FRs on Soo-Min from the last 2 days! She is really an amazing gem for her age, isn't it, amongst the best we have! We are really glad that you guys enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the kind support and have a great week ahead!

Sorry for the long wait guys, Soo-Min is finally back! Super pretty, hot and slim university undergrad Soo-Min who is possibly the loveliest, sexiest and most service-oriented 19 year old around with a proven track record, is available from 27th July to 2nd August! Soo-Min will be back with us for a really short period of time only, so hurry to book her now and don't miss out on this really lovely and snow-white Korean-looking SYT!

Latest Update: Unfortunately, Soo Min needs to take a break to settle some personal matters starting 30th July 2020. We are not sure when she will be back but stay tuned to SBF and our Telegram Channel for more updates.

Last edited by VPremium; 30-07-2020 at 07:13 AM.
Old 29-07-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

bamardotegyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello there!

Looking forward to the services
Old 29-07-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

cfyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks good!
Old 21-09-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster (Donor)

Good news guys, Soo-Min is back! Super pretty, hot and slim university undergrad Soo-Min who is the loveliest, sexiest and most service-oriented 19 year old around with a proven track record, is available from 21st to 27th September 2020! Soo-Min will be back with us for a short period of time only, so hurry to book her now and don't miss out on this really lovely and snow-white Korean-looking SYT!
Old 21-09-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

irespectwomen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks good, might try
Old 22-09-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

MatPatPiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34B Pretty Hot Slim Uni UnderGrad 18 Y/O SYT Soo-Mi

SYT. Tempting.
Old 27-09-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
PewPewCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

omg missed it again
Old 28-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
donomh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPremium View Post

Good news guys, Soo-Min is back! Super pretty, hot and slim university undergrad Soo-Min who is the loveliest, sexiest and most service-oriented 19 year old around with a proven track record, is available from 21st to 27th September 2020! Soo-Min will be back with us for a short period of time only, so hurry to book her now and don't miss out on this really lovely and snow-white Korean-looking SYT!
How to book?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1