The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future
Re: Best teasing method

This is one of my favourite moves too, both when on stomach and back.

It is more exciting when my leg is bent while I am on my stomach, and the ML work on the inner thigh, jewels and occasional brushes on the stick.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
warrior90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Once I had a mid-thirties lady in a clean joint who does good massage but will tease your balls and add crack every 5 mins. When she ask me to flip over I was super hard. I didn’t open my eyes as I was too paiseh to have eye contact with her. Suddenly she started sucking my cock without even asking me. That was the best teasing ML I’ve encountered.
Bro can share contact please
Old 07-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
This is one of my favourite moves too, both when on stomach and back.

It is more exciting when my leg is bent while I am on my stomach, and the ML work on the inner thigh, jewels and occasional brushes on the stick.
hi bro, can pm me for exchange. i recently come across a small cosy nice ambience spa , the therapists provide excellent massage n free teasing. The place is a clean joint, bascially go there to enjoy the enticing n relaxing massage for the session. no special or hardsell prostrate nonsense. A nice little gem where i will go whenever i want to sleep and relax without disturbance.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
hi bro, can pm me for exchange. i recently come across a small cosy nice ambience spa , the therapists provide excellent massage n free teasing. The place is a clean joint, bascially go there to enjoy the enticing n relaxing massage for the session. no special or hardsell prostrate nonsense. A nice little gem where i will go whenever i want to sleep and relax without disturbance.
Cheers to the trade bro.

A clean solid massage is exactly what I am looking for. Any(welcomed) teasing would be the dessert.
Old 07-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Any of you experienced ML licking all over your back before?
Old 07-08-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 13
Angry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
1. I like the teasing where I am face upwards and she was standing at my head area to massage my body. And her boobs were touching my face and her perfume makes me hard. And she knows that in really pleasure me and keep doing it till my brother slowly mari kita.

2. The accidentally stroke against your groin area. Or even hand goes past my brother and feel it.

3. With me facing up and she sat on my groin area to massage either my leg or body and she grained her pelvis against my groin area while massaging.

4. Last time in spa where they have the mattress on the floor and she was wearing miniskirt (sometimes with no panty), and she purposely turned her butt against me and picked up stuffs on the floor thus revealing her upskirt, or she squat next to me to massage and revealed her panty or pussy to me.

I like this No. 1 the most!!! Very steam. It never fails to make me Mari kita. Especially when she stroke from my chest and nipple all the way to my pelvic area, back and forth a few times. Who can share with me such masseurs? Thank you!
Old 10-08-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro , thank for the contact, really a good cosy place to enjoy solid massage n relax for a day. Though the place is a clean joint, the free teasing really enjoyable and no extra cost. which is a gem for current market. thumb up!
Old 10-08-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Willing to exchange....can share?
Old 10-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have similar for exchange too, pm me your lobang for exchange
Old 16-08-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can share.
Old 16-08-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone got recommendations or home based massage?
Old 16-08-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,

Visited this place recently, i had L as per your recommendation,

One very unique characteristic abt this spa is i pay the entrance fees by cash & the receptionist issues me a receipt which bears my name & ic numbers in full, do u encounter the same thing?

I thot pertaining to the Personal Data Protective Act, oni partial(the last 3 numbers + the last alphabet) of the ic numbers are display in the receipt,

Or is it that in spa industry they are allow to do so?
Old 16-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenny at golden mile does the best godlike tease during her HDLY. Good massage+can bath+no rush+godlike hdly=damn good value.

Adele HDLY is good but still lose to jenny. Only bad thing is jenny not a syt. ** ** spa. She's a legend in the GM thread.

I've never encountered a syt who can do tease well outside of GL, damn sian this covid!

Last edited by YouAllSuck; 16-08-2020 at 04:55 PM.
Old 16-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Hi bro,

Visited this place recently, i had L as per your recommendation,

One very unique characteristic abt this spa is i pay the entrance fees by cash & the receptionist issues me a receipt which bears my name & ic numbers in full, do u encounter the same thing?

I thot pertaining to the Personal Data Protective Act, oni partial(the last 3 numbers + the last alphabet) of the ic numbers are display in the receipt,

Or is it that in spa industry they are allow to do so?
actually u pay by cash how they get ur name and ic? is it because need to sign in then u pass the whole IC to them? usually they cant and wont write it elsewhere except their logbook or something de..
Old 16-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
actually u pay by cash how they get ur name and ic? is it because need to sign in then u pass the whole IC to them? usually they cant and wont write it elsewhere except their logbook or something de..
Sign in to ipad, no more logbook writing, in the ipad i hv to input my name, ic & hp no which are compulsory,

I din pass my ic to her, she allows me do it myself, she juz monitors oni,

After that pay her cash & she prints out the receipt, my name & full ic numbers are display on the receipt, which i find it weird..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread