The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Wah u a bit zek ark give her the challenging room but... I like!!! Haha
Well, sometimes better not to offend the wrong person who provide services to you, for example people who are cooks.

Can't wait for Anyi to check-in.

Last edited by otamay; 14-08-2020 at 10:04 AM.
Old 14-08-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sergeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My good for cheating life blackpill

Nice story TS, please continue
Old 14-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Great Anyi had finally arrived for room 0525, cheers!
Old 16-08-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Dear all. This story will be long as this is the only way I can express myself. It is definitely not on par with some of the greats in this forum.

Whenever I penned a section it means I chosen typing over booze. I am ready to be zap as it's going to be a bored and dull story please do not read this story if you really are those passionate human.

After the CEO and coo finishes their speech it is yam's turn. He went over to the laptop and presented his results for the past 5 months he had reach every kpi being laid out.

The ladies was gushing and small talks can be heard complimenting on his attire his porcelain fair skin. Yam is perhaps the lowest profile superior I ever had.
I was assigned to take picture of the 3d 2 n team building.

My camera was on every person present. No choice I need a few snapshot of anyi
I had notice ken was distancing himself away from anyi. It's obvious there was a grudge between those two. Ken was a smiling tiger in fact he was the one that told me my delay in confirmation was due to the complaint. He only wanted to watch the show.

I was wary of both. Slowly I adjusted my lense to anyi and the MD. Through the focus I can understand why taiwan girl are consider grade a. She had short shoulder length hairwith brown dye streaks. Her figure was tall and slim big Taiwan eyes and high nose bridge and thick lips all put in place among the fair soft skin surface.

I can understand why yam always placed her as his right hand lady. No I did not pay attention to her attire as resentment was there.
Old 16-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Type as long and as frequent as u like bro TS33!!
Can't wait for more!
Thank u!!
Old 17-08-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Good start, waiting for more.
Old 17-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Dear all. This story will be long as this is the only way I can express myself. It is definitely not on par with some of the greats in this forum.
So far you are doing fine.

More of Anyi, cheers!
Old 19-08-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Hope TS choose typing story to distract himself from drinking too excessively.
Jiayou TS33!!
Old 21-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Bump up!!!!
Old 21-08-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
PrimereDay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue
Old 22-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Supporting here, TS just continue writing your story,
Old 22-08-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
inplant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share TS, please continue
Old 28-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Yam ended his presentation saying every team is as strong as its weakest link thus all the achievement credit should go to his team. Yam was the boss who taught me less is more. Being humble will gain you more respect anyway for his age he had achieved most of what we can dream of.

Its a 3 day 2 nights team building cum workshop. First day was a tour and warming up second day will be prawning and team excerise. Last day will be a debrief.

During the lunch session i am in charge of photographing. Finally evening time arrived i am tasked to send anyi n the md to hotel.

In the cab anyi paid no attention to me only chit chatting with the md. I looked at my watch its 8 pm so i wont be seeing my former colleagues only the front desk staff and security.

We arrived at the hotel and i shown anyi the restaurant where she will be having breakfast and i proceeded to check in the rooms for them.

I show the front desk colleagues my reservation slip. The team leader came out to chit chat. We are quite in good terms as he handed me room 0525 key card he muttered wow you must hate one of them.

Actually by now i was not in resentment mode as i knew i was at fault for screwing the quotation. So i pass the key card one is rm 0525 the other is level 8.

I said only this 2 are avaliable so who prefer higher floor.

The md: anyi i let you have the higher floor better view.

Anyi: no need level 4 is the restaurant and gym more convenient. I chose rm 0525.

I remain emotionless as rm 0525 is mostly a rumor ghost tale.

Me: great have a good day.

Anyi: hey aren't you going to show us around. Yam said you know this area well
Old 28-08-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

I sighed: now is 8 plus nothing to see tommorrow i have to come to take you to the prawning farm.

Yam did told me to play a good host with an expediture of 100 bucks for entertainment.

Anyi: yam said you will show me around. I go up and come down.

Md: you two go la i just have a beer in the lounge.

I proceeded to show the md to the lounge and asking my ex restaurant colleague to charge the beer to the room charges.

Within 10 minutes anyi was down.

She had changed into a t shirt and jean with a cap. She looked less murderous in this attire more causal.

Me: i show you around arab street it is the only placd that is open now as we proceed to flag for a cab.

She was indeed tall her fragrance filled up the cab. I recalled even the cab driver tried to hit on her.

Thus we walked about arab street i was showing her the lane of pubs and restaurant before we decided to eat at a vietnam restaurant
Old 28-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
davin_123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, write more please, been waiting for a month already. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1