The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
QiGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shedding Light On Singapore's Freelancing Industry

Setting up tent...
Old 18-08-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 18-08-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting insider information, camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-08-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. Pls carry on.
Old 18-08-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Trejo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A pandemic story. Keep the creative juices flowing.
Old 18-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

Great start, will be waiting for more updates!
Old 18-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
inplant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, please continue...
Old 18-08-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping here too
Old 19-08-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
torracetta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping for more
Old 19-08-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing, cheers!
Old 19-08-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
karl28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, hope to read more.
Old 20-08-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

this sounds really realistic, keep it going
Old 20-08-2020, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
oixlv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her first day.

Prior to her first day, it was pure jitters, and her agent had pre-advertised her on the various forums and websites, and also to his regulars. To both our surprise, she had been pre-booked for 4 clients even before her first day, which meant that she had to take all 4 immediately after starting. She treated it like a real job, had prepared herself mentally, and also physically, getting her hair done, going for her waxing, choosing her attire properly and stocking up on condoms, etc.

We had a heart to heart talk the night before, and concluded on the same note, that it'd be purely physical work, nothing else, and it'd be temporary, nothing long term.

Due to the nature of the work, I remember she had a headache on what to wear, and ended up with something safe, a tube top, a denim shorts and a really sexy bra and panties set, all in black. Nothing would go wrong, and it wasn't that hot/uncomfortable.

The next morning came, and I remember the first day. I was in the office, while she texted me periodically with updates and stuff. She met her first client at 1pm at Lavender, at a budget hotel in a centrally located area of Singapore that was somewhat discreet. He was, if i remember correctly, a local Chinese guy in his late 40s, a staunch supporter of her agent for many months especially when it came to new girls. He had booked her for a 2 hour slot that comprised of 2 shots. With that, she met him and checked in.

I'm not privy to exactly what went on, but this is a recount of her experience from her point of view. So apparently, they spent the first 5-10 minutes chatting/building chemistry so to speak, and proceeded to bathe together and the session commenced, it hurt quite badly at the start but it got better after he started fucking her.

After approximately 2 hours, she texted me to update me that it was over and she was proceeding to another hotel in the Lavender area, about a few blocks away from where she was. But she had trouble locating the 2nd client, as she wasn't sure how to navigate the area, an old industrial place with confusing road names, buildings that looked alike, and in a not so favorable weather.
Old 20-08-2020, 04:10 AM
Samster

Ultimately, she met up with her 2nd client, a young local Chinese boy/guy. Also a regular with her agent, he apparently pre-booked Melissa as early as 4 days ago when he heard from the agent that there was going to be a new girl. He had a lot of money, and always booked the young girls only regardless of their rates. It's really interesting to see all kinds of people in her line of work. Same thing, checked-in, session commenced, and traveled to meet her 3rd client.

The next two sessions went on as per normal and expected, just like the first two, nothing out of the norm or nothing to shout about. By then, it was roughly 10pm when she reached home. We had decided to meet the next day instead of the same day so that she could rest, but we spoke on the phone for about an hour, recounting the day's work, etc.

Aside from the emotional trauma of meeting random clients for this purpose, I was particularly worried for her as she mentioned that they were relatively well endowed, or in layman's terms, big down there. I was pretty much average and so she was definitely not accustomed to it because before her first day at work, we were each other's firsts and only partner.
She also told me that she started getting very wet throughout the day after her first client, even during intervals/rest time, or after she got home, and it was probably because she wasn't used to having that much sex in a day, much less with different people.
Old 20-08-2020, 05:01 AM
Samster

Over the course of about two months, Melissa had got used to the work and life of a freelancer in Singapore. She didn't love what she did as she knew that it wasn't a glorified job that she could proudly tell her family despite the amount she was earning, but she didn't hate it either, as it proved effective and efficient when it came to the paying of bills, and buying the little things that brought some joy to her life. The amount of clients varied daily and there wasn't certainty in the amount she'd be able to earn at the end of the day, coupled with that was the sheer stress of meeting different unknown men for such deeds. She spoke to me about it but we procrastinated the matter until one of her clients, a local Chinese gentleman in his 50s asked her, during one of their sessions, that if she was willing/interested to be '保养', which was basically to be his sugar baby. That night, she casually told me about this incident, and it immediately sparked some thought into me because this would not only solve the issue of having to meet different clients, but it'd also be safer/better for her.

With that, I gave her my two cents worth, and she agreed as well.

Over the next couple of days, she got in contact with that gentleman, who i'd name as a 'John Doe'. John was a normal/typical client she had met during the course of her work, and I understand him to be a person who was reasonable, and a gentleman, at least according to Melissa. He was married but wasn't sexually active with his wife anymore as she was also in her 50s, they had a daughter and son about Melissa's age and were financially well to do.

The arrangement between them consisted of a few factors, mainly a very attractive sum of payment made weekly to her in cash.

In exchange, these were the terms:

- Mutual exclusivity, which meant that she couldn't continue being a freelancer, or have other sexual partners.

- Frequent overnights at hotels, with flexible frequency and duration.

- Mandatory health tests/checks every month.

- Non usage of condoms during safe days.

She discussed it with me and needless to say, we had a few hurdles mentally to pass but the decision to proceed was still there, because it'd still be safer for her in terms of not having to meet different clients, and the money she'd be potentially earning would be equal or around the same if she would have not taken up this offer.

With a nervous mind and a heavy heart, she took up the offer and started the following week.

Last edited by oixlv; 13-09-2020 at 01:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1