The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
chiamsibeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teachers: story

Very nice share bro, camping for more updates!
Old 21-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post

This is not Ms Lee, but she looks a lot like this, just that Ms lee had bigger eyes and a sharper face when she first walked into my class 20 years ago.
Hi Iceman,

Thanks for posting a lookalike pic of her, she looks really hot! Wonder how she looks like now as compared to 20yrs ago. I believe she must be in her mid to late 40s now? R u still bonking her regularly?

Pls keep up with these raunchy stories!

With regards,
Haikim
Old 21-08-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

I won’t really write much about what happen that weekend except for a couple of highlight.

One was Ms Lee want to get fucked in doggy style with her hands tied up behind her back like earlier which wasn’t the problem. The problem was she also wanted a belt looped around her neck with me pulling on the other end. Essentially meaning the support from her waist up in that position with be coming from me pulling the other end of that belt.

I do admit, I found it hot like hell when she came to me in the hall, with a belt already looped around her neck as she causally choked her, things got even more fizzle when she proceed to hand the belt end over to me and told me to choke her as she drop to her knees between my legs, things really got fizzle when she begged for me to fuck her. I was willing in that scenario since she would still have her hands to support her, I started to hesitate when she mention she wanted her hands tied up behind her back as well.

Daniel: Ms Lee. I’m not sure if this is safe….

Mandy: I trust you and this will be something new to the both of us…

Mandy: please Daniel… do this for me? Just this once…

Mandy sure knew what buttons to push, all doubts were push out of my mind when she started to rub my cock all over her face. She knew I love watching her do that. Still in that same position, I reach over Ms Lee, she had already placed her hands behind her back and was busy sucking my cock as I tied her hands up. After I was done with her hands, I leaned backwards when Ms Lee popped my cock out of her mouth,

Mandy: Pull on the belt Daniel.

I pick the belt that was now dangling by her body,

“Pulled on it” was Ms Lee encouragement before she got busy sucking on my cock again.

Mandy: Arghh…

As I pulled upward on the belt..

Tears started to form at the corner of her eyes, her face was turning red, I didn’t know if it was from the belt tightening around her neck or my cock which was fully inside her mouth, or it could be either of both.

I release tension of the belt a little, Mandy started shaking her head with my cock still buried deep inside her mouth. She started gagging the moment I tighten my gripe of the bed.

Her eyes were tightly shut together, her face was turning redder by the moment and it looked like she wanted to violently vomit out that invasion of her throat.

Even though I had only known her for a few months now, one thing that struck with me was her stubbornness, she was always dogged on till she got what she wanted.

Daniel: I can’t take it anymore, I need to fuck you now Ms Lee.

As I pulled out of her mouth, Ms Lee started coughing out spits and what not, as she gasped for air, she was panting heavily as I lifted her up and thrown her on to the sofa, she willingly had her legs spread open for me, which I promptly got in between them, I guiding myself inside of her as she was still breathing heavily, the moment I started to rock my hips, Mrs Lee started moaning and groaning her head off. With her hands tied firmly behind her back, her chest naturally angled upwards, I placed her legs on my shoulders as I lean forward, putting some of my body weigh on her, this was also one of her favourite position as the closeness of her thighs creating a tighter fit, letting her feel the fullness of my girth.

Mandy: Oh Fuck Daniel, that it.. argh!!!

Mandy: Fuck me!!! Fuck me!!! Damn it.

Using both hands to manhandled her breasts. Squeezing them hard..

Mandy: Use my body… use my body…

We were going at it hard. When Mandy requested we change position.

Mandy: Doggy… Doggy.

I pulled out and flip her over, she automatically got into the position, I re entered her and was starting to pump my hips,

Mandy: the belt.. Arghh… Daniel… the belt..urghhh…

I had to sort of lean over her to grab the belt. Mandy had her head tilted to one side so she saw me grabbing the belt.

Mandy: Pull on it.

I did as asked. I didn’t know if it was because I pulled too hard or for whatever reason. Mandy’s upper half of her body which was originally on the sofa was lifted up, at the same time I could feel the tension on the belt.

Mandy: Argh.. it was sounded more like pain than pleasure at this point.

I immediately release the pull and Mandy’s body drop back to the sofa. Now I know what I say next might sound sick to some of you, but that moment when Mandy’s body was half in the air, her head tilted fully back and that S CRUVE shown, her pussy was fucking tight. The tightest she had ever been, those few pumps in that moment, combined with the visual simulation almost got me over the edge. No doubt, I wanted this to end fast but not that fast.

Mandy: Fucking God, that was amazing, pull the belt Daniel.

SO I did again, but I was more carefully this time round. I only got her body up slightly this time, but this wasn’t enough for Ms Lee.

Mandy: Harder Daniel….

A little higher now…

Mandy: More

With that, she was back to the original height.

Moment later, Mandy’s body shook, this had never happen with her before. I panicked and thought she was going into shocked or a heart attack, I quickly release the belt and Mandy grasps out for air. I was about to pulled out of her to check if she was okey.

Mandy shaking her head.

Mandy: Don’t…Don’t…

Daniel: you ok Ms Lee??

Mandy: I never had such a powerful orgasm in my entire life… can we….

Daniel: ok… (I knew what she wanted)

Mandy: but this time, I want you to cum with me.

After what happen earlier, I was sure, I could at best lasted 90 second tops before it was “floodgates are open” And how true was that, probably 1 minute after we resume that position, we both cum together, her first than me, and I had to say that was probably one of the most powerful orgasm I ever had. I actually pulled on the belt harder as I was filling her pussy with my seed, cause her body to arch even more, Ms Lee was making muffle sounds that I can’t remember, just the orgasm was too powerful for me at that moment that I can’t really remember too much.

Thank god we were both on the sofa, as our legs gave out on us both, we both drop to the sofa with me on top of her.

Through heavily panting, I manage to squeeze out

Daniel: was that good for you Ms Lee?

Mandy: Best I had ever….

Another moment was when Ms Lee asked me to choked her as I fucked her missionary style. She wanted me to wrapped my hands around her neck and squeeze as I fucked her hard. That bought another powerful orgasm for her but she told me the best was still with the belt… That was the first and last time, we did it with the belt as I didn’t feel comfortable or safe enough to use it ever again.

That weekend did cause some bruising and rope burn on Ms Lee’s neck and waist.

Mandy: Don’t worry about it, I got clothes to carry this up till it healed.

Mandy: I’ll see you on Friday for dinner?

Daniel: Ok. See you on Friday. You drive safe ok?

Mandy: I will, won’t risk any accident when I have something to look forward too.

Our relationship carried on as normal, quickie session during weekdays and us spending time together from Friday night to Saturday night, after church on Sunday morning, she will return to find me and spend the rest of the day with me till it was late before going back home. During this time, I notice that despite Ms Lee’s clothing of choices was changing, now I’m not talking about she starting to wear min-skirt or exposing more flesh, she still wore long flowing skirts or dress that ended below the knee, but I notice that it was getting just that little tighter around her bosom, ass and stomach area, it was like she was buying clothes one size smaller or getting them altered around those areas. Not that I was bothered by it, but I found it kind of a turn on.
Old 21-08-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Damn. Ms Lee is into erotic asphyxiation? Shit that's hot, but you really need to know what you're doing because it's a very thin line between pleasure and death.

I'm a huge fan of that myself too, both in giving and receiving. Had the luck to meet some girls like Mandy here who are also into it really rough, but sadly no Asians amongst them.
Old 21-08-2020, 06:57 AM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Damn. Ms Lee is into erotic asphyxiation? Shit that's hot, but you really need to know what you're doing because it's a very thin line between pleasure and death.

I'm a huge fan of that myself too, both in giving and receiving. Had the luck to meet some girls like Mandy here who are also into it really rough, but sadly no Asians amongst them.
The feeling is actually very intoxicating but like you said, it’s a thin line and I don’t trust myself enough to ever do it again. The high from it can momentarily cause you to apply more pressure than intended or at least in my case.
Old 21-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
MOZO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share bro, please keep going!
Old 23-08-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

One Friday night as we both rested against the island table after doing the deed,

Mandy: Daniel, Can I discuss something with you?

Daniel: Sure.

As I turn to looked at her, she scooted over to me, resting her head on my chest as she started idly fiddling with my cock.

Mandy: I have been online….

Daniel: ok….

Mandy: I have met some interesting people….

I had no idea where this was going….

Mandy: this is just an idea… don’t get angry or anything like that.

Daniel: and why will I get angry?

Mandy: Nothing, I just wanted to get it out there.

Mandy: I was thinking of meeting this couple and another guy the next weekend.

Daniel: Ok…. So why are you telling me this? Do you want me to go with you and keep you company?

Mandy: sort of…..

Daniel: Mandy, it’s ok. Just tell me what is this all about?

Mandy took a long deep breath.

Mandy: I wanted to meet this couple and the guy for the possibly of having sex with them…..

She finish quickly and just kept quiet.

Now I didn’t reply her immediately, not cause I was jealous or angry. I was more confuse than anything. Firstly why did she see the need to tell me this? I was at best, her lover nothing more. Secondly, she said she wanted me to sort of company her? What she wanted me to see her have sex with two other guys? I was confuse.

Daniel: I’m not angry or anything Mandy….. I’m confuse, what exactly do you want me to do?

Mandy got up and went in search of her bag to get her phone, she came back to me, straddling me as she unlock her phone, a phone that i never seen her use before, opening the pictures app, she started scrolling up to a series of pictures that she wanted to show me.

The first picture was of a guy’s topless upper body. He was ripped.

The second picture was of another guy’s topless upper body, he too was ripped but not as ripped as the first guy.

The third picture was of a lady in a bikini, she boobs were big. I’m guessing her, but they looked to be at least a E cup. She was so not fat like what you will normally expect from woman with that big.

The fourth picture was the lady getting spit roasted by the two guys.

The final picture was of her getting a facial from what I presume was those two guys.

Daniel: thanks for showing me the pictures… I guess… but I’m still confuse about what you want me to do?

Mandy: wait.

As she took her phone back and opened up the whatsapp. Handing me the phone,

Mandy: read.

The msg was somewhere in the middle, I started reading, the more I read, the clearer it got. After like 5 minutes, I handed the phone back to her.

Mandy: so are you ok with it?

Daniel: you sure this is what you want?

Mandy: I’ll be, if you are ok with it.

Daniel: …

Mandy: We can cancel the whole thing if you are not comfortable with it.

Daniel: why will I not be ok with it?

Mandy was so happy that she hugged me so tight,

Mandy: I think someone is awake as she release her hug, let me go entertain him, I want you to just relaxed and let Ms Lee take good care of it.

She then proceeded to suck and rode me while I was sucking her tits till I release myself inside of her. That weekend, sex with Mandy was unbelievable, she was even louder, she was even hungrier than usual.

For the whole of the week, leading up to that Saturday, Mandy consistently texted me, telling me how excited she was for this, and how she was so happy that I was willing to come along. She promise that she will make it up to me afterward and that she was always going to be mine property. We didn’t had our usual quickie session that week.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
inplant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it!!
Old 23-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 0
callme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud of

bookmarked to read later
Old 23-08-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Nice. Please continue soon. Thanks!
Old 23-08-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
xcsdfg is stuck in moderation for some time to come

camping here
Old 23-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Next week.

Just so happens to be another one of those long weekends. Ms Lee took off on Friday and was already in my house waiting for me( I gave her a key card for the lift within the first few months, though she never used it, she always waited for me at the side of the road till I drove past her and she would follow.) That Friday, my lift opened up to Ms Lee wearing one of my favourite dresses, she had this red dress that looking like a cheongsam, just that it was super tight, and there was an opening slightly above her cleavage. I love this dress for the fact that it enhances Ms Lee’s butt. and her staff pass with her 4 inch black heels, her hair in a ponytail, she was kneeling in the middle of the walk way, as I stepped out of the lift.

Mandy: Good afternoon sir, service for one?

I stepped up to her, my groin just cm away from her face, her hands came up and was undoing my belt,

Mandy: will you prefer a face fucking session or regular blowjob sir?

Mandy: also how about the finish? Swallow or facial?

She got my cock out and was stroking it, waking the one eye monster up. As I got slightly erected, she began to slapped my cock against the side of her face, before sticking her tongue out and running it along the underside of my cock as it rested on her face.

Before taking my balls into her mouth and gently sucking on them,

Mandy: Sir, what service will it be today?

Daniel: I’ll go for the face fucking and facial.

Mandy: excellent choice sir.

As she straighten her back and place her hands behind her back. Taking just the head of my cock inside her mouth, she pause. I grab her ponytail and started pumping my hips.

After like 5 minutes of gagging Ms Lee, I didn’t wanted to cum in her mouth, I wanted to fuck her. I pulled her up by her hair and she instantly knew what I wanted. I turn Ms Lee to face the wall as I hiked up her dress and shifted her G-string aside, she was already soaking wet, till her G-string was soaked through. I had no trouble entering her as she supported herself with her hands on the wall. I began ramming inane out of her.

The moaning of Ms Lee filled the lift lobby mixed with Ms Lee asking me to fuck her harder and harder. After 10 minutes or so of pure lust fill sex, I cum inside of her. Ms Lee’s knees buckled from the orgasm, as I was still holding on to her waist, I manage to catch her, I carried her over to the sofa, as we both rested.

Daniel: That was a pleasant surprise.

Mandy: I needed that after this past few days.

Daniel: you want to tell me what’s up?

Mandy: I’m just so excited for tomorrow, I can feel this power or urge or…

Mandy: I can’t really describe it…. Building up inside of me.

Mandy: you ever felt anything like that before?

I could only shake my head, certain things are still better left unsaid.

Daniel: So where are we meeting tomorrow?

I got us booked at Siloso beach resort, a roof garden suite.

I shall skip through the bored parts of the conversation, but our sex that day was brutal and animalistic.

Saturday

I was woken up at 7 am by Mandy sucking on my cock.

Daniel: shouldn’t you be saving that for late?

Mandy: I want the first load, my mouth and pussy to be the first for your cock today Daniel.

She pop my cock back into her mouth and resume sucking me, 5 mins later, she straddled me and rode me to completion.

She collapse on me after what I assume was another powerful orgasm, as we both laid there catching our breath, with me stroking her head.

Mandy: feeling nervous?

Daniel: a little… I guess, since I never talked to them or anything.

Mandy: we can still cancel if you want?

Daniel: No… you wanted this and I’m happy to come along for the ride. Besides the sex last night and just now was amazing.

Mandy: you think so too? I thought it was just me imagining things.

We laid there for a couple of minutes more before, Mandy took my hand and we both headed into the shower, it took us longer to shower as we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. We finally decided or rather Mandy decided that we needed to stop or we both won’t be leaving the toilet. We processed to pack a overnight bag, headed out for breakfast before entering Sentosa to have some drinks first.

12 noon, we both were at the front desk checking in.

12.20 pm, we entered the room,

12.25 pm, after exploring the room, Mandy send out a text with the suite number.

12.26 pm, Mandy’s phone receive a text, “10 minutes”

12.35pm, the door bell to our suite rang.

We both got up and with a mixtures of nervous energy with excitement, opened the door.

We smiled at them and invited the three of them in.
Old 24-08-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Efenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next episode!
Old 25-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

New campsite.

TS, do continue. Thanks.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 25-08-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

(As I really can’t remember their name, I will just be called the two guys as Alan and Barry, the young lady with them will be referred to as Chloe)

Alan was the taller of the two guys, but Barry was better in build. Chloe looks to be in her early to mid 20s? The two guys maybe late 20s???

The two guys were Chinese, but Chloe looks to be a mix, mix of what I don’t know, if I were to guess, I would probably guess Chinese and Indian, she was fair like a Chinese but have sharp features like a northern Indian. She was definitely a looker, 1.7 odd metres tall and maybe 48-55kg, she was slim with a nice size boobs, probably a C cup?

I guess, Chloe could senses our uneasiness of the matter, so she took the lead.

Chole: Hi you must be Mandy and this fine specimen of a man must be Daniel.

As she extended her hand for a handshake,

Chloe: she carried on, this is Alan and Barry.

We exchange handshakes with them all.

Mandy: shall we all go take a seat?

As we all made our way to the small sitting area. Since it was a single three seater sofa,

Chloe suggested that the boys took the seats and they(ladies) could just sit on our lap. Naturally Mandy sat on my lap but Chloe was masterful in how she sat on Alan’s lap but place her feet skilfully over Barry’ lap.

Chloe: So first time for you both?

Mandy and I both replied that “Yes, this was indeed our first time”

Chloe: So mind me asking what is the natural of your relationship?

Mandy looked at me, waiting for me to ask.

Daniel: Fuck buddies.

I guess the answer caught all of them off guard as we were silent for a moment but we all started laughing.

Chloe: So are we.

It was at that moment that the ice and awkwardness between us was broken. After that it seems like we were able to talk more openly with each other, we spend maybe 30 minutes just chatting, nothing happen. After we were all comfortable with each other,

Chloe: Mandy, maybe we could go and change before we process to the hot tub and leave the boys to bond better.

Mandy and Chloe both got up and left the area, leaving us three there, Alan was the first to speak.

Alan: you are a lucky man, Mandy is gorgeous.

Daniel: Thank you, Chloe looks sexy as hell too.

Barry: well, you will have a chance to get real close to her late, she won’t be a disappointment I can guarantee that.

Alan: Yeah man. Chloe can bend in ways you thought was impossible.

Barry and Alan both burst out laughing,

Barry: you will have a nice time with her, trust me on this.

I just smiled,

Daniel: Never had a bad time before either.

Barry: No “dead fish” before.

Daniel: Luckily or unluckily… No.

Alan: Well, I hope your lucky streak continues with this one.

Soon the girls got back to the “hall” when they left to change I thought they were coming back in swimwear but they both entered the hall naked as the day they were both. I could see Mandy’s nipples were already erected. I was busy checking out Chloe, I was sure Alan and Barry was doing the same with Mandy.

Chloe being taller and meatier than Mandy meant that she also had bigger breasts, I’m guessing a C cup compared to Mandy’s B, as I said, Mandy was a lot smaller to Chloe which led to a more definite waistline as her curves were more oblivious, not that Chloe had no curves hers wasn’t that definite only, as I took in the sight of Chloe’s naked body, scanning her up and down, she had a little landing strip, Mandy was clean shaved, there was no comparing as both those ladies were sexy as hell.

Chloe: Boys, she tasted sweet.

Chloe was teasing both Alan and Barry.

Alan: Daniel, that’s our cue too.

As Alan and Barry both started stripping themselves. I too got up and started to remove my clothes. Both of those guys had tattoos, as I pulled my shirt over my head, my tattoos came into view as well.

Chloe: Mandy, you didn’t tell me that Daniel has body art.

Mandy: …

Chloe: I find men with body art a major turn on.

As she step in front of me and run her fingers down my abs.

Chloe: nice firm abs as well… I wonder….

Alan: Chloe don’t scare the new guy off.

Chloe: I won’t…

She looked at me, biting her lips slightly before

Chloe: promise I won’t bite, but other than that…. I really can’t promise anything.

She added a wink for good measure.

All 5 of us made our way up to the rooftop jacuzzi, as it was not big enough for all 5 of us, we resume the same position as earlier, but this time Chloe was sitting in the middle of both Alan and Barry, Mandy was sitting on my lap, her hands was busy stroking me as I was sure Chloe was doing the same thing to both Alan and Barry. It wasn’t long before, Chloe got the two guys to take a sit by the edge of the jacuzzi, as she got to work sucking both their dicks. She actually had a pretty good rhythm going, alternating between two dicks, in the middle of popping one hard cock out and before popping the hard cock into her mouth, she requested if Mandy was willing to do a sneak preview on me, I was of course more than willing, I too took a seat on the edge of the jacuzzi as Mandy started sucking on my cock. It was a major turn on, watching Chloe service two cocks as Mandy service mine, I knew that soon, we will be switching, and Mandy would be sucking and fucking those two cocks as I have my way with Chloe.

As per the message, I read on Mandy’s phone, all switching of partners were done strictly with condoms for all fun, no breaking of this rule. I wondered how will this even be enforce in the moment of passion.

We then decided to take this downstairs into the bedroom, making use of the king size bed.

As Chloe led those two to the bed, I pulled Mandy over to the sofa, I pushed her down on to the sofa,’

Daniel: I want to eat you Ms Lee.

Now throughout months of lust filled sex, Mandy had only allow me to eat her out a few times, heck I was sure I could count the number of times on two hands. She had no problem swallowing my cock but had an issue when I wanted to eat her out, she told me before then it was too sensitive and she could not take it, didn’t know how true it was but I could get her to cum within 5 minutes, whenever she allowed me to go down on her. It was one of those things that I don’t understand, since I actually enjoyed licking, sucking and sticking my tongue into her pussy.

Usually, I had to beg or plea Mandy to allow me to go down on her, but this time… this time was different, she willingly lifted and spread her legs as I got in between them, she placed her legs over my shoulder, as I dive in on her moist pussy, She was a lot wetter then usual, I ran my tongue along her outer lips, tasting her, Chloe wasn’t lying when she said Mandy tasted sweet, as I got to work on her pussy, Mandy was grabbing at my head and hair, but instead of wanting to stop me like she usually does, it seems this time she was pulling me towards her, actively encouraging me to “go to town” on her pussy, her ankles now cross behind my back as I licked and sucked on her sweetness. Barry voice came through, temporary disturbing the moment.

Barry: Mind if I took over bro?

As Mandy unhooked her ankles, I got up, I still had her love juices on my face, Mandy was practically dripping at this point, I looked over just in time to see Alan in Chloe in doggy style,

Chloe: Why don’t you get over here, so that I can take care of you as well?

Somehow when my face was bury between Mandy’s legs, the box of condoms came out, I reach over to get one, tearing the packet open as I walked over to Chloe, before I could cap myself for Chloe to suck me,

Chloe: Here let me help you.

She took the condom from me, with one hand holding my cock, she place the rubber over the head and used her mouth to roll the rest down. As Alan fucked her from behind, Chloe masterfully worked on my cock, now I’m not some superhuman, but I believe most here will agree that one can last longer with a rubber on compare to being raw.

I turn to watch Barry feasting on Mandy’s pussy as she had her eyes close, moaning away, turning back to see Chloe giving me eye contact as she sucked on my cock, the room was filled with sex noises of groaning and moaning. Alan had already worked up a sweat for fucking Chloe,

Alan: Daniel, you want a go?

Daniel: Sure, I will love too.

Alan pulled out of Chloe, as she got off all fours,

Chloe: So how you want to take me?

As I took a new packet of rubber.(per the rules of changing rubber if you’re changing hole)

Daniel: I heard you are extremely flexible.

Chloe: it seems that you boys had been sharing details.

As she pulled me on to the bed,

Chloe: lay down and I’ll show you what I can do.

I processed to lie on the bed as Chloe sort of straddled me sideways, her legs were straight, the best way I could describe it was she did the splits on my dick. I didn’t know if she was naturally tight or if it was the position but the moment I ended her, I could feel every muscle inside squeezing my cock, like her muscles was trying to milk me.

Daniel: Fucked, this feels good.

As Chloe came to a stop with me fully inside her. Back on the sofa, Barry had stop eating Mandy’s pussy, they had her kneeling on the sofa with her hands on the back rest, they both got the condoms on as Barry entered Mandy from the back and Alan presented his cock to Mandy, which she hungrily swallow. Back on the bed, using her hands as support, Chloe started to lift herself up and down on my cock, a semi sort of riding me. I got to admit, with that position, a rubber numbing the sensation was not a factor, I could feel the tightness with each lift and drop of her body.

I knew I won’t be able to last long in the position,

Daniel: Chloe, have you been carried before?

Chloe momentary opened her eyes to look at me, never tried that with one guy before, but I’m game.

She got off me, as I pulled her back to the bed, had her lie down with her legs spreader, I got between them and entered her, she immediately wrapped her legs around me, as I lean down, she hooked her hands behind my neck, I cupped her ass and lifted her up. Compare to Mandy, Chloe was a lot heavier, it won’t be as easy to fuck Chloe in this position as it was Mandy, Mandy was like a ragged doll in this position I could do what ever I wanted with her, I might not be able to do the same with Chloe.

As I got off the bed with Chloe clinging on to me, I started to rock my hips,

Chloe: I won’t have guess you were so strong Daniel.

Both Barry and Alan turn to watch me fuck Chloe, they both gave me a wink as they carried on with Mandy. In that time I got Chloe to cum once in the carry position as she very loudly inform us all that she was cumming, Alan and Barry both change condom and switch positions.

I could tell Mandy was enjoying herself enthusiastic with the attention she was getting from both those guys.

Chloe and I switch a few more positions( missionary and doggy) which I was able to get her to cum twice in doggy, before she got on her knees and jerk me off till I cum all over her breasts. By the I was done, I knew Mandy must had cum quite a few times as her body was getting limped, I knew as both Barry and Alan had to support her. Not long after that, Both Alan and Barry got Mandy on her knees as she jacked both cocks off before they ejaculated over her breasts as well. The three guys took a break as both ladies headed to the toilet to clean up.

Both ladies came back together, Mandy joined me on the bed, cuddling up to me as Chloe sat in the middle of Alan and Barry.

Chloe: Daniel and Mandy, did you both had fun?

Mandy: Yes, I loss count of my orgasms, It was exactly as what I expected it to be.

Chloe: How bout you Daniel?

Daniel: I enjoyed it alot, thank you, hope I was able to meet expectation.

Chloe: Daniel: you not only met but surpass my expectation, you were the first guy who could single handedly carried and fuck me till I cum.

We continued chatting about other stuff as Chloe toyed with both cocks, I could tell Mandy was watching everything as she was also toying with my cock, before we knew it, Chloe was leading both guys to the bathroom by their erected dicks and Mandy was straddling me.

Half an hour later as Chloe,Alan and Barry came out of the bathroom, I had already finish with Mandy, we were recovering on the bed as they got dressing.

Chloe: thank you for having us, maybe we can meet us for a longer session next time, we will be going off now.

Both Mandy and me thanked them for their time and wish them a happy weekend.

Chloe: ohh… I sure this will be a happy weekend, I can sense we having a lot more of fucking to do.

I then open the door slightly letting all three out, after closing the door I got back into bed with Mandy.

Daniel: So did that cross out one thing that you wanted to try?

Mandy: Yap, but I was planning of crossing out another one tonight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1