The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A thought on the dating scene

I totally agree on all these points, but I urge bros here to not blame the girls here too much. The attitudes of girls are after all a product of their environment.

There are many factors which make girls not so sexual in SG:
- The culture in SG is very conservative
- Land is scarce, most single people don't have their own place, so there's no hookup culture
- Living expenses are super high. Girls worry about their income more than anything
- Girls are busy in SG. Hobbies, family & friends, appointments etc
- Even the weather, it's hot. You walk outside you feel sticky, not sexy
- Plus if you meet girls mainly from online, of course they'll be stuck up. Girls in SG have crazy amounts of options online, of course they'll be stuck up. If guys have unlimited options like girls they'll be stuck up too. You gotta be prepared to deal with stuck up girls if you do online. If you want better attitudes then meet girls in person, the girls who I've got from real life have much better attitudes than from online

Girls are a product of their environment. It's not that girls in SG inherently suck, but it's the environment that sucks. Even foreign girls, in my experience the longer they've been in SG, the less open and more stuck up they become. Blame the environment, not the girls. When we travel overseas, there are so many factors that make it easier for us to get girls, not just the girls themselves. The culture is more open, we probably have our own place overseas, male competition is weak (especially in poorer countries) so we become top dog (much like angmoh in SG), girls overseas have nothing to do and are bored out of their minds, even the cooler weather is sexy.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Totally agree and get your point.

If you're someone who's studied or worked abroad, and dated girls of other nationalities (not even regional Asians like Thais or Viets) you'll find yourself really hard pressed to be impressed by the majority of SG girls here. A lot of them talk the talk about equality and what they seek in a partner, but many of them don't actually believe in putting in their fair share of effort, of treating guys right, or be realistic about their looks and what they're prepared to do in bed (may as well say this since we're in SBF).

When I tell my overseas western friends from uni how the dating scene is like in Singapore and how girls usually act/what expectations they hold, the common question I get asked is "why do sg guys put up with that kinda shit?". Says a lot.
There are plenty of white knights who would rather plough their dignity with the demands of SG girls than to do the right thing by looking further.
Old 03-09-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FrostWolfRider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't really had the chance to date/go out with SG girls, previously mostly PRC, MY and sometimes JP/KR ones. Recently got matched to one, that will flake/change place and timing last minute. This one will initially say "let me plan", and then only make restaurant reservations last minute and made repeated logistical mess out of it, wasting time and money. All of her plans also involve expensive restaurants that are fine dining class or close, with no initiative to at least attempt to pay for her own share. First date I would probably get it, but after a few times all high class restaurant.... Not sure if she's the exception or SG girls expect first class treatment/doting. Probably avoid SG girls now..
Old 03-09-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if she really interested she would have gave an alternative date
Old 04-09-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Haha I wonder what the ladies say of you guys? Maybe they also have lots of complains.

I say you guys because i'm an old man no longer in the game.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

I’d love to hear feedback from any SG ladies too. I’m sure they have their own set of complaints, which is fair game IMHO.

With that said, I do mildly agree that there are a subset of (SG) girls/ladies who aren’t exactly great to date because of their level of materialism. Personally, I get turned off by ladies that are decked with branded goods and caked with make-up. Some guys may like that, but no walking billboard for me kthxbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Haha I wonder what the ladies say of you guys? Maybe they also have lots of complains.

I say you guys because i'm an old man no longer in the game.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minnylo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

dating online is common nowadays
Old 05-09-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusque View Post
I’d love to hear feedback from any SG ladies too. I’m sure they have their own set of complaints, which is fair game IMHO.

With that said, I do mildly agree that there are a subset of (SG) girls/ladies who aren’t exactly great to date because of their level of materialism. Personally, I get turned off by ladies that are decked with branded goods and caked with make-up. Some guys may like that, but no walking billboard for me kthxbai
i know quite a few. most of their complains are very similar, mainly

- only want sex, won't spend time on anything else. not even a cup of coffee.

- want no string attached yet want to be control freak.

- small white face (chinese will understand)

- getting out of shape themselves yet want the girl to be slim or sexy

i feel one have to be clear what one wants. FWB is not just about sex. IMO, FWB is someone who you can tell the stuff that you cannot discuss with your other half, beside the physical satisfaction factors
Old 05-09-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
- Land is scarce, most single people don't have their own place, so there's no hookup culture
- Living expenses are super high. Girls worry about their income more than anything
- Plus if you meet girls mainly from online, of course they'll be stuck up. Girls in SG have crazy amounts of options online, of course they'll be stuck up. If guys have unlimited options like girls they'll be stuck up too. You gotta be prepared to deal with stuck up girls if you do online. If you want better attitudes then meet girls in person, the girls who I've got from real life have much better attitudes than from online
sorry, not trying to argue, just my opinion on the points

actually, not that conservative anymore. 20 years ago, out of 10 girls i hook on dating site, only 2 willing to fuck before marriage. now, 9 of them will do it, AND very likely have done it way younger than me. digital era really wake them up to the "no sex before marriage" bullshit.

this is true. i agree on this one.

- Living expenses are super high. Girls worry about their income more than anything.
this only happens mostly when the girl are older or looking to settle down.

this is a poor excuse. a good relationship requires a good balance of other activities outside the bf gf. in fact, if a girl hav no other hobbies and stick to the bf 24/7, it is very terrifying experience. i meet it before, a 17 yr old texting me 500+ msg per day for 3 months. i can't stand it and dump her even tot she's providing me free sex

i really dont think weather is a factor

- Plus if you meet girls mainly from online, of course they'll be stuck up.
agree. if they're online looking for serious rs, likely because they already have some sort of issue that makes it hard for them to find a bf in off line situation. maybe ugly, fat, personality issue, etc etc
Old 05-09-2020, 02:54 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
i know quite a few. most of their complains are very similar, mainly

- only want sex, won't spend time on anything else. not even a cup of coffee.

- want no string attached yet want to be control freak.

- small white face (chinese will understand)

- getting out of shape themselves yet want the girl to be slim or sexy

i feel one have to be clear what one wants. FWB is not just about sex. IMO, FWB is someone who you can tell the stuff that you cannot discuss with your other half, beside the physical satisfaction factors
Generally agree. However, the definition of FWB is usually rather narrow, hence the first point that you made rings mostly true.

As for the rest, I’d file those under “human nature”.
Old 05-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
I totally agree on all these points, but I urge bros here to not blame the girls here too much. The attitudes of girls are after all a product of their environment.

There are many factors which make girls not so sexual in SG:

Girls are a product of their environment. It's not that girls in SG inherently suck, but it's the environment that sucks. Even foreign girls, in my experience the longer they've been in SG, the less open and more stuck up they become. Blame the environment, not the girls. When we travel overseas, there are so many factors that make it easier for us to get girls, not just the girls themselves. The culture is more open, we probably have our own place overseas, male competition is weak (especially in poorer countries) so we become top dog (much like angmoh in SG), girls overseas have nothing to do and are bored out of their minds, even the cooler weather is sexy.
That's a mature and sensible attitude bro, and I respect that.

I agree that girls' attitude is largely a by-product of the environment that they are in.
In a high standard environment such as Singapore, the competition for better jobs, buy a house, wind down and spend more time on hobbies lead to a more self-centred population in general.

When it comes to dating, it is not uncommon to see local guys being despised by the local girls.

Asian girls are seen as top prizes and are snagged up by white guys, while asian guys are undesired by both local and white girls.

One thing that helps to widen our world perspectives is to study or work abroad. Learn about new cultures, ways of life, interact with interesting people.
This will help us to live a more interesting life, raising our social value, sense of purpose.
Old 05-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
That's a mature and sensible attitude bro, and I respect that.

I agree that girls' attitude is largely a by-product of the environment that they are in.
In a high standard environment such as Singapore, the competition for better jobs, buy a house, wind down and spend more time on hobbies lead to a more self-centred population in general.

When it comes to dating, it is not uncommon to see local guys being despised by the local girls.

Asian girls are seen as top prizes and are snagged up by white guys, while asian guys are undesired by both local and white girls.

One thing that helps to widen our world perspectives is to study or work abroad. Learn about new cultures, ways of life, interact with interesting people.
This will help us to live a more interesting life, raising our social value, sense of purpose.
SG is a low standard environment where most of the populace cannot even speak proper English. Or Chinese for that matter.
SG girls are stupid.
The white guys will pump and dump them.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
SG is a low standard environment where most of the populace cannot even speak proper English. Or Chinese for that matter.
SG girls are stupid.
The white guys will pump and dump them.
don't be silly lah. the reality is, we don care at all what the white guys do with SG girls. we only care that we don have the chance to pump them if they keep going for white guys.

AFTER whatever we do what we want with the girls, the white guys can do whatever they want.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
I have been through this same situation when i matched a girl from Sugarbook.com when i asked her out for dinner and suddenly MIA for 2 weeks and than come back saying "oh i my phone was giving issues" for 2 weeks
U use sugarbook website also? damn i tot i the only one haha
Old 05-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frovu View Post
Lol.

If someone asks you a question, there's 2 scenarios. Either answer y/n, or ignore.

She chose to ignore my question.

So, like other people sharing a sex story, I'm just sharing a dating/non-dating story.
yea, i can relate. so hard to say yes or no meh? keep beating around the bush dowan give proper answer. ppl not waiting one whole day for u to make up ur mind leh. Just say no if not interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1