The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [PinkOfHeart]This is my story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Rare guest here.
How are you Sis Meow ?
I miss you very much.Hahah!
Sorry hor, you only miss those pictures with pussy and neh neh...not me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow!... sis Meow^^... Cher mok chiao... nice to see u here in sis Pink's thread too! .. wor men yu yuan fen..
Er...this place not very big....so...

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 12-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post

Er...this place not very big....so...
Wa sis Meow^^... u so fast reply ahh ...cant catch up with u leh.. ..haha...anyway always v. happy to see u anywhere... so let's altogether camp here to enjoy the sexy story of TS PINK

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-09-2020 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
Hahaha! Don't like said leh!
See you here.
I can don't see pictures with pussy and neh neh.
Indeed I miss you
Do you miss me

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygaga View Post
How u know Rickey is uncle not a brother?

Enjoy your sharing, please continue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
So uncles had the pleasure of verifying how pink you are ��...maybe ricky will get his chance one day
Thanks v. much to the 2 nice bros here for speaking up for me .. bros guygaga n lazagna... deeply grateful.. who says i m uncle...hehe..i m still a xiao didi...a swai ker they say.. haha..

just look at my avatar n u will know.. don't I look like the young n dashing zorro... haha...nah, just kidding nia.. no fun no son.. life is so short, don't take things so seriously.. enjoy life to the fullest with anyone willing while u still hv the time...

I m very glad that I still stand a chance to be with TS PINK 1 day in the future when she has appetite to eat up uncles again as bro Lazagna says .. looking forward to the day to be eaten up by her rather than to eat her...hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 12-09-2020 at 10:34 PM.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 4
PinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How u know Rickey is uncle not a brother?

Enjoy your sharing, please continue
Just my sixth sense.

His join date is 2009.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

PinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks v. much to the 2 nice bros here for speaking up for me .. bros guygaga n lazagna... deeply grateful.. who says i m uncle...hehe..i m still a xiao didi...a swai ker.. haha..

just look at my avatar n u will know.. don't I look like the young n dashing zorro... haha...nah, just kidding nia.. no fun no son.. life is so short, don't take things so seriously.. enjoy life to the fullest with anyone willing while u still hv the time...

I m very glad that I still stand a chance to be with TS PINK 1 day in the future when she has appetite to eat up uncles again as bro Lazagna says .. looking forward to the day to be eaten up by her rather than to eat her...hehe

Be it uncle or not, I can still chat with you all.

Uncles are experienced in life.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

He said he is interested in me but he will not be doing anything without my consent.

YALA, those Taiwanese idol drama watch too much already lor.

I went to kiss him and we had this ‘tongue fight’. He unbuttoned my top and start touching me.

I was really really shy. This is my first time. He told me its fine and guide me on how to please a guy. How to give a good blowjob.

He undressed himself and put my hand on his black dick and guide me on how to do a handjob for a guy. Then he push my head down and told me to blow for him. As he is about to cum, he push my head deeper to his dick and he came inside me. Not knowing what that is, I swallowed it and I vomited. I gave him a good scolding but he said he is going to make up to me.

He took off my panties and started to shave my pubs. I was soooooo afraid that he might cut me so I stayed very still. He cleaned the area up with a wet tissue and asked if I am ready.

You guys sure can guess what he going to do right? But no, at that time my sexual experience level is zero.

We went down, open my leg and gave me a lick.

OH. MY. GOD. I FELT LIKE I WAS IN HEAVEN.

As he was licking and fingering my below, I heard sound like sucking, and he is tuning right nipple. (I told him the sensitive one is the right)

Halfway through it, I told him I need to pee. (HAHAHAHA!) He said let it all out, that is not pee, that is the cum that he had just now. Minutes later, I came! It wasn’t pee at all!

He told me it tasted sweet. Geez, I wonder if its true or not.

He asked if he is okay to fuck me. I rejected. I told him I amd I afraid of pain and I don’t want to be pregnant. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 12-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkOfHeart View Post

Haha nice logic, I joined 2011 when I was a young teenager means I was a uncle too as of now?
Old 12-09-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wa sis Meow^^... u so fast reply ahh ...cant catch up with u leh.. ..haha...anyway always v. happy to see u anywhere... so let's altogether camp here to enjoy the sexy story of TS sis PINK
Dun call her sis, called her Pink, didn't you read her first post
Old 12-09-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkOfHeart View Post

Thanks to TS PINK for being such a friendly, understanding n open-minded lady n not narrow minded n knowing the value of experienced uncles ...kudos to her !...camping here to enjoy reading each n every instalment of her sexciting stories as she publishes them abt her sexual life since she was a young school girl ...will reward her with my +21 sweet pink cherries for her efforts n time taken to share her stories with us as soon as my POWER recovers

Old 12-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Support nice story
Old 12-09-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun call her sis, called her Pink, didn't you read her first post
Ooophs yahor, thanks to bro guygaga for yr reminder ..apologies to TS PINK...will make the necessary amendments now ...haha

Old 12-09-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

apologies to TS, post taken down as she does not take it well

Last edited by Rickey; 13-09-2020 at 01:50 AM.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bishop461 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

amazing haha lol!
Old 13-09-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Omg TS PINK !!...u r such a cute girl !...wat a sexciting read in this latest instalment ! ...can't imagine n believe the speed with which this indian guy did all these notti things to yr sexy little pussy below, 1st shaving it bald n then fingered it n went down to paint it giving it a good lick n suck ..haha..can understand the heavenly n sexciting feeling n enjoyment yr little pussy below is getting from his tongue work making it squirt out so much of yr pussy juices which u tot was urine !..haha...this is wat usually most gals will feel n happens to them when their guys do this to them in bed ...so who did u lose yr virginity to ???...now camping for the next instalment to find out !...hehe
Walaooo. U bad reader.

Can someone answer him please?

Gonna sleep now.

Sending kisses to you all. Muah. Xx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1