The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Bump bump up
Old 24-09-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Boring day. Share some story I heard about her last time.

Her wechat always like to broadcast and haolian her wkend staycations at some hotels. Actually purpose is that she doing FL fj there and thats some hint for her regulars she available for booking.

Bump for the granny lovers!
Old 24-09-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Came in here to look look see see and know so happening ah here

Still zap ppl from telling the truth? If anyone need help in points I can help too....
Was zapped by Colin for bumping this thread
Old 24-09-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Came in here to look look see see and know so happening ah here

Still zap ppl from telling the truth? If anyone need help in points I can help too....
Hi hi kekeke
Old 24-09-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
paradox87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support bump bump
Old 25-09-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronLeeKwok View Post
Add back my few for you
Old 25-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Upped u bro
Old 25-09-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 11
mfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time either Fave or L spa there was this small size ML call rainy, rainnie or xiaoyu. Anyone try before or knows what happen to her?
Old 26-09-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
up u bro
Old 26-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Good Afternoon Gentlemen! kekekeke
Old 26-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
JustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Good Afternoon Gentlemen! kekekeke
Wow sexy chio bu is here!!! ;D
Old 26-09-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
Add back my few for you
Fuc-er Colin also zap me
na bei 🖕ballsless
Old 26-09-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Bump bump up

Thank you bros for upping my points. I upped yours in return.
Old 26-09-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustfuckITlah49 View Post
Wow sexy chio bu is here!!! ;D
Wahhhhhhhhh kekeke
Old 26-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i am that kind of guy that likes to support a good cause so bump bump!!

Btw, P spa of river valley, one of my fav regular ML is there leh, can pm me the full spa name to confirm? sounds like the same spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Daily bump. Sadly no zapping this few days for me to report. Guess the endurance of white knights are as weak as their impotency.

Just wanna to share a story nothing to do with fave spa as i spoke on my negative experience already. Never visit that spa twice.

Yrsterday i was buying mixed vege rice at a shop yesterday the one spooning up the dishes was a middle age prc. No queue at the shop as i.ate a late lunch at 4 pm.

The portion size she scoop was miserable after that she said 4 bucks i.give her a 5 dollar note and i stand there waiting for my change of 1 dollar till she asked me why i still there.

I said i gave you 5 dollar and she denied it so her guy colleague a malaysian guy was standing beside her asked me for reason. I knew this guy sorta well as i buy often.

Anyway he gave me the one dollar change and i heard the prc muttering only 1 dollar so cheapo.

I wont go to this shop again as long as that prc is there. To the owner of fave spa and p spa of river valley. You are hiring a toxic tumour in your shop if you show no responsibilty in getting rid of it and yet you threaten us. I think locals are really getting bossed by prc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread