The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!
Re: Married men of SBF - why do you chiong ? How often ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
Chiong is no commitments, better than sleeping with your colleague/ friend behind your wife's back.
100% agreed bro!
Old 17-09-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

I have the same routine as you
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageSicko View Post
Once a week or if time permits twice a week 😋

Need weekly enjoyment and polish of my rod
Old 17-09-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 15
cornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of light

Wife allow me to chiong once a month.
Old 18-09-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
tacobell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Married men of SBF - why do you chiong ? How often ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornyham View Post
Wife allow me to chiong once a month.
You lucky bro .. we all need a wifey with such attitude , to let her man have some ‘fun’ outside -
Old 18-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell View Post
You lucky bro .. we all need a wifey with such attitude , to let her man have some ‘fun’ outside -
"Chiong" just means go out with friends , I am guessing. Ok what. Once a while have meet-up with friends.

Wifey also need time to go out and meet friends. It's good for each to maintain own circle of friends, and own time to meet and carry out personal activities, as long as don't neglect family time. Basis of a mutual respect, happy marriage.

I don't believe in those r/ships where "my friends must be your friends" that kind. Very forced.
Old 18-09-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Married men of SBF - why do you chiong ? How often ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Channel 8 Chinese drama at 9pm, Super Dad ( 男神不败),also offer an insight played by 陈泰鸣 why rich man flirt around. Cheers.
JUst Uppppp 13pts... Bro liketosleep...
Old 23-09-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

need some variety in life. usually once every 1-2 months but due to work/family stress recently, tempted to go everyweek to destress....haiz
Old 23-09-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The subject matter should be without “ SBF “ . More appropriate in general.Tell me which married man doesn’t want a new toy to play with ?
Old 23-09-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

For bros who have regular action with wife at home but still chiong, have you encountered a situation where you caught something and passed it to your wife? How did you deal with that situation?
Old 23-09-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest the cost of chionging is too cheap relative to our salaries. Imagine a middle age middle income guy would take home maybe 6-7k and when GL was open 150 can already get you the a young and super syt. When I was 18 I didn’t think much about having a 18 yo gf but now at 40 being able to fuck a 18 yo model is like eating white truffles. Of course need to space it out la. Say 1 week fuck once is only 150x4 or 10% of your salary. I spend more than that on grab food the past few months.

Having wife is to have someone to take care of you and the kids. To have a family so you have ppl to share things with. But the other side of man is also want to enjoy different women, treating like them just objects to satisfy your carnal lust. So I personally don’t think having family and chionging are mutually exclusive. They satisfy different things. The wife by now would also have less appetite, pussy is hairy, musky and loose. In that case then save energy asking for sex. Just go GL once in a while for worry free sex and can choose the type of girl you like. Try many many different girls. Sometimes watching them strip is like opening a present. You don’t know whether they are shaved, big or small tits, tight or loose pussy till you go in to the room.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
boldoynx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
To be honest the cost of chionging is too cheap relative to our salaries. Imagine a middle age middle income guy would take home maybe 6-7k and when GL was open 150 can already get you the a young and super syt. When I was 18 I didn’t think much about having a 18 yo gf but now at 40 being able to fuck a 18 yo model is like eating white truffles. Of course need to space it out la. Say 1 week fuck once is only 150x4 or 10% of your salary. I spend more than that on grab food the past few months.

Having wife is to have someone to take care of you and the kids. To have a family so you have ppl to share things with. But the other side of man is also want to enjoy different women, treating like them just objects to satisfy your carnal lust. So I personally don’t think having family and chionging are mutually exclusive. They satisfy different things. The wife by now would also have less appetite, pussy is hairy, musky and loose. In that case then save energy asking for sex. Just go GL once in a while for worry free sex and can choose the type of girl you like. Try many many different girls. Sometimes watching them strip is like opening a present. You don’t know whether they are shaved, big or small tits, tight or loose pussy till you go in to the room.
Guys are wired differently from female, this is just lust not love so we can compartmentalised family and vice separately.

Well actually Chiong in Singapore is more expensive relative to our neighbouring countries, I reckon I spent 1.4K a month in SG on this extra curriculum activities nowadays if I go and count, so better don’t think too much else heart pain.

The problem is once you have tried the forbidden fruit, it’s probably hard to quit the game?
I wonder has anyone managed to stop or get caught by your OC ?
Old 23-09-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya man. Nowadays it’s more expensive compared to before covid. Sigh you’ll only miss GL when it’s gone. Back then can get like model quality with good attitude or ytl for just 150. And no need depend on luck if you already know a few okt you can trust.

Now it’s either you take your chances with PRCs at 150 or dome L for the novelty. Even ML now need to know which one has fj and even then think will be close to 200 all in.
Old 23-09-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 16
belgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to behold

Answering thread starter, chiong to me means fulfilling sexual needs outside, cos wife is low sex drive, lower even with kids in schooling age. Lucky i have my usual ML contacts that i stay loyal to, and visit them each once a month 😜
Old 24-09-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

one of the ways to be safe is i go to spas who look legit and like no other special services, but actually have. (only open to trade with experienced samsters here and open to trade for similar ones)

so in a way, when i go, wife very hard to find out..it is not those sleazy spa with dark front door glasses and lame images.

when we want to cheong, cheong safe and smart la. hahaha
Old 24-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post

i have your exact thoughts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1