The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MILF married

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumRainer View Post
My FB, married MILF asked me to go her house and have sex on her bed. Should I go? Very fetish when know that that is the same bed that she shared with her husband at night.
Standby to protect yourself if her husband come back and saw you 2.

Old 17-09-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Mozt11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I remember bros here mention hotel is open now. Should be able to book.
Old 17-09-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

I'd say go fuck her in a carpark. maybe have oral sex then slowly progress to other kinky stuff. don't do it in the house... u don't want neighbors to know cause there maybe cctv.
since she wants to fuck, just treat her like one...
Old 17-09-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vin1208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get a goods van and do it with her in the van
Old 17-09-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Don't do it
Old 17-09-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Don't do it

Yes, don't do it!
Many hidden camera 📸 waiting for your show!
Old 17-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Need4Speed1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumRainer View Post
My FB, married MILF asked me to go her house and have sex on her bed. Should I go? Very fetish when know that that is the same bed that she shared with her husband at night.
How long have you been with your FB. It’s interesting how she is so open to ask you in this way.

There are some couples who like this where they invite another man over but the husband is hiding in the closet and they may even video.

My experience with a married co-worker is that we had sex in the car when we started. She was always very careful and never wanted her husband to find out which was more my preference.

It was always had to have sex in the car as I cum best either missionary or doggie. I don’t do well for some reason when she’s on top. She would usually orgasm but she would blow me to make me cum.

I hinted we should do in bed. Sex will be much better. So we went to a hotel one Saturday but of course the issue is that I have to pay while she waited in car. I get the room and I email her Room number. I gave her an email account that I created. She accessed via web and this way her husband would never know even if he checked her phone with he often did.

So on a different Saturday we tried a hotel or motel again but it was kind of shady not sure how we ended up at that one but I really wanted to go to her place so I just said there doesn’t seem to be enough privacy and I suggested her place which I think that’s where she wanted to go anyhow. So she said ok.

Ideally I could hide in her car and she could park in her garage and don’t have to worry about anybody seeing but their garage had stuff in it and found she parked outside normally. So I was in her passenger seat really low and she got out first and then just told me to quickly follow in.

I’m in the states not Singapore. Once inside their bedroom was near the front door and their was a huge wedding picture right outside the bedroom. So exciting.

It was a nice place and complemented her place and how she looked. She said she would wear lingerie and asked me to pick. She had a sexy black nightie and chose that one. I wanted her to hear black stockings and heels but she didn’t want to bother. She went to the bathroom to change and I undressed and sat on the bed and waited.

When she came out. Wow. So hot and sexy. She kept her diamond ring on too. Gave her a hug and kiss and we both got on the bed. She said we had to hurry because she dropped her kids off at the movies.

So I kissed her while she lied down and kissed and licked her boobs. She real petite. She was really wet. I asked her which side her husband slept on and she moved her head to the right and then I moved her over to that side and put my cock in her raw. We never used condoms.

I asked her to turn over and I think she thought I wanted to do anal but I said no let’s do doggie so when doing she was looking to her left which there was a mirror closet and I could see she was watching me give it to her. I watched too.

Finally turned her back over for more missionary and really started to pump her. I asked her if she’s on birth control and she said no so be careful. I smiled and said you want me to cum in you. Say yes but she actually said no. I kept fucking her and since she wasn’t resisting I dumped a huge load into her.

She was kind of shocked but smiled. She said I can’t believe you actually did it. She said what if I get pregnant. She made me take her to drug store and get morning after pill.

It was so exciting and fun. Best sex for me ever. Such a high doing in their bed. Luckily never got caught. Never got a chance to do on her bed again. Only that one time.
Old 17-09-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Just go and do it lah. If wanna be safe, bring your own Yale lock and lock the gate. Nobody can barge in then.
Old 17-09-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light

Fb for about 5 years alr. She even said that she does not mind telling the husband that she is into FL to earn money for the household and told me to get ready some money to throw on the table after fucking her and if and only of her husband comes back. Thats what she said...
Old 17-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light

I will blur the background.
Old 17-09-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

What's the point of you trying to take video? To show off?

Unless you have her agreement to take video and share, don't ruin other people's life.
Old 17-09-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Being there done that.
Likewise
Old 17-09-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
There is a saying: If it's on the Internet, it must be true.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Well....i suppose we are here for a reason. Sharing is caring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1