The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-05-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Beware of Club Vivacious/CumHome

Might not be bait and switch but they, I would say, give you a different girl just to suit the timing. Did not happen before, but happened yst. Maybe it's a Sunday and their usual okt was on off.

In any case, I asked for Mindy from Club Vivacious at 2330 on 210517. Got there and went up to the room to see a plump short girl. I asked for her name and she said Yam. I looked for Yam from CumHome, and 100% similar to the photo. I texted the okt asking if he mixed up the room. He replied another room number, I double confirmed and went down.

Door opened, alas, not Mindy! It's Ning from CunHome! I didn't want to waste time and run up again. So wtf okt. Are you trying to smoke us? Available means available. No means no. Is this considered bait and switch?

So FR for Ning. Someone who is friendly and can chat with. Maybe 165cm and slim slim. Crazily smooth skin. Really smooth. But she doesn't BJ/BBBJ or kiss. No cat bath, no shower together. Big C-section scar. But damn firm natural boobs with good size. I believe that she has minimum experience in this line. But her friendliness, skin care regime and some crow feet when she smiles suggest she's probably 30. A pretty well maintained 30 year old. I see some early 20s with worse skin and horribly saggy boobs.

But the point of this FR is targeted to the okt. 2 wrong rooms? That's on purpose, or really horrible bad management. Please explain to the bros here.
Had experienced this with cumhome and turnmeon. Perhaps, the gal u wanted overly popular and had to give u another.
Old 22-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocen View Post
Ur FR too accurate liao. I think even if u just write one FR the queue for the lucky lady will still be as long as pioneer to changi
Lol thats not true, i dont have that kind of abiliity to determine their customer flow.. It depends on the FL's performance.
I can write the FL to be Rolls Royce make but what if she choose to perform like a Suzuki? Ultimately it is dependant on themselves. Lol
Old 22-05-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

FR for Meena from Cumhome

Guess there's a first to everything, including looking at my brother covered in blood. My eyeballs almost pop out thought my dick bleeding den realise is on top of the condom and is her period blood... Lol

Looks: 8/10 syt with makeup on, discount a bit from her third photo lol, but 1st and 2nd pic she took ytd on her first day here, quite accurate imo.
Body: nice large B/small C boobs, natural. Small tummy.
Bbbj: 7/10 its decent, a bit of deepthroat and she plays with balls
French: nope, only kissing, she also has braces maybe thats why no french.
FJ: she first round ride me and came by herself in like i think 5 mins HAHAHA, naughtily told me is service herself and not me, as she slide out i realised have blood faster go wash up. Laid in bed and talk a bit, she say her period come early, normally is end of the month 28 or so.

After talking a bit den gave massage, have power one this one, she say that she work as masseuse for 6 years liao, work in msia for 4 years with hj, den now in sg first time in this line. After massage she say is just period blood and can still go on since not pain i as like okay, doggie and made her cum den i finally release once.

GFE: gfe gaogao, cute and slightly inexperienced feel
Rtf: maybe, if okt ask them to buy mouthwash
Old 22-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Had experienced this with cumhome and turnmeon. Perhaps, the gal u wanted overly popular and had to give u another.
That is no excuse to do a switcheroo with customers.... if not available it means OKT has poor planning
Old 22-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sterdeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just noticed Dreamz77 reopen? any bro had any FR on it?
Old 22-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
J00J deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks bro...
So how's the service and gfe like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
I did, you wait. FR later.

Skinny girl, typical Tan, very light can carry and run 2.4km
Old 22-05-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J00J View Post
Thanks bro...
So how's the service and gfe like?
Waiting for her fr too.
Old 22-05-2017, 03:42 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterdeep View Post
Just noticed Dreamz77 reopen? any bro had any FR on it?
Your typo means dreamz88 is it?
Old 22-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sterdeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Your typo means dreamz88 is it?
err, my bad. that's it. dreamz88...

and also eyeing on Xclusive stable, don't know why so few FR on it....
Old 22-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Green Leaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone have any experience with pussyland stable? Seems like they r the only one that provides Nuru massage. Found them at lsb forums.
Old 22-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Beware of Club Vivacious/CumHome

Might not be bait and switch but they, I would say, give you a different girl just to suit the timing. Did not happen before, but happened yst. Maybe it's a Sunday and their usual okt was on off.

In any case, I asked for Mindy from Club Vivacious at 2330 on 210517. Got there and went up to the room to see a plump short girl. I asked for her name and she said Yam. I looked for Yam from CumHome, and 100% similar to the photo. I texted the okt asking if he mixed up the room. He replied another room number, I double confirmed and went down.

Door opened, alas, not Mindy! It's Ning from CunHome! I didn't want to waste time and run up again. So wtf okt. Are you trying to smoke us? Available means available. No means no. Is this considered bait and switch?

So FR for Ning. Someone who is friendly and can chat with. Maybe 165cm and slim slim. Crazily smooth skin. Really smooth. But she doesn't BJ/BBBJ or kiss. No cat bath, no shower together. Big C-section scar. But damn firm natural boobs with good size. I believe that she has minimum experience in this line. But her friendliness, skin care regime and some crow feet when she smiles suggest she's probably 30. A pretty well maintained 30 year old. I see some early 20s with worse skin and horribly saggy boobs.

But the point of this FR is targeted to the okt. 2 wrong rooms? That's on purpose, or really horrible bad management. Please explain to the bros here.
I thought they were raided recently in'Kam Lan' htl.
Old 22-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterdeep View Post
err, my bad. that's it. dreamz88...

and also eyeing on Xclusive stable, don't know why so few FR on it....
Tried Hyundai from Xclusive last night.

So here's my fr for you:

Looks: 7/10 not bad la, cute girl. Similar to photos but maybe a bit more meat
Body: Large D boobs but enhanced, can see scar below. A bit hard also, but nice to look I guess. As mentioned, more meat, not flat tummy but not fat. For me at least okay, prefer girls with a bit of flesh.
Bbbj: 7/10 decent enough to keep me hard, will lick you everywhere. But I think got room for improvement.
French: Never try since don't really like.
FJ: Very accommodating, but she funnily say if can switch positions because she long time never fitness. Can tell she quite tired after about 20 mins or so, so switch positions.
GFE: 10/10 Really good. After 1st shot, chill abit chit chat. Her english not that good, so hope you can speak some Thai. She put in effort to talk la, make you feel like her bf. Cuddle with you, talk to you sweetly, look at you etc.
RTF: maybe, she really quite cute, voice matches her personality

For a first timer in this line and in Singapore, I would say she did well enough to accommodate me. Cute girl, makes you want to take care of her. From Pattaya.

Sorry if poor FR, I seldom chiong and also seldom write. Hope it helps you in your decision. Wanted to try Suzuki from the stable also, but heard her boobs also enhanced so not so eager to try.
Old 22-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Leaf View Post
Hi, anyone have any experience with pussyland stable? Seems like they r the only one that provides Nuru massage. Found them at lsb forums.
Dont bother..they will send u a auntie or grandmother. The pics are all fakes.
Old 22-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold

FR for Apple from Emmanuelle

Recommended from Bro superman, prompt reply from him as always and place is discreet, very accessible by car but not public transport.

Door opened even b4 I was about to press the doorbell, a pretty and slender lady hidding behind the door. She looks very close to the live pic
The room was on the second floor and love to see her climbing the stairs in front of me, thinking that i will be bonking her soon made my bro stand. She offered me a drink and lead me to the shower.

Very service oriented lady but very shy, she would get on her knees and clean your lower body. She was amused at my hard rod and gave me a huger look while cleaning my tool. She really took her time to clean me from top to bottom.

After shower, she laid me on the bed and long awaited action started. She has this thing with men, her touch with her hands on your body will give u the shiver, it is a nice feeling, very diff from most others who will just go through the normal cat bath and bBBj.

Capped on and tried many positions. She would moan louder as I pumped her hard and she seems to enjoy it or she is really good in acting, this really pleased me very much.

My last and final position with her then i told her i was about to cum, she said ok lets come together. Quite an experience, we cum together and she would wait for the climax to be over before withdrawing my semi hard tool from her wet hole.

Gave me a good massage durning the break and start the second round which I wont go into details.

No fats on her body, nice B cup soft to touch and suck.

Highly recommended to bros
- a service oriented lady
- it is all about you you you
- pretty, slender and petite
- she loves your tool

Not recommended to bros who
- like chatty ladies

Good stable, thanks bro superman

Welcome to exchange points.
Old 22-05-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigoni89 View Post
I'm a sucker for syt. Bro is her pubes trimmed or shaved? TIA
Nope. Like i said its natural bush, lucky not like jungle.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1